• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Are Wikipedia and Sinz living in Utah yet?

Btw gkirby, that Falcon vid was epic.
the falcon at the end is sposed to be a melee falcon texture hack :D lol melee falcon > brawl falcon

check out the bracket. you will be surprised. it was fun, even though the number of players blew >.>

I guess i shall host another tourney. show RJ some real number :p
not my fault my scrub friends who wud come all went out of state for college :/ cant even lie tho 2 got into navy academy o;

then BJ is more concerned with women than brawl o; he says he sucks :/ i think he'd get way better with tourney experience ;o

harpuia190

Smash Ace
if you guys dont know whos pic that is in dryus avatar im ashamed, so much so that me and dryu wont build you guys any houses in the desert

harpuia190

Smash Ace
guys its spudz, but what shamshfest? today? i work today? ill get off and bring my friend and my swimsuit?
and when is the next tourney?

Top Bottom