• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
double post >.>
It wasn't even a double post...
And I can't believe you still haven't got it. I'm going to ruin the fun though... :p
His alias was said at least 7 times since this subject came up...
And here is the spoiler, if the other wasn't good enough:
What a Spudz Joke...

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
*gasp* Someone talked to me!
Anyways, I probably do, I'll look in the morning. Going to bed soon.
My guess is waffle?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL @ Waffle. What a joke :D

Anyways, I'd rather not have it at my house, cause my mom might get kinda anal... But if no one else can host one, I probably could tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'd have to ask in the morning now since they're asleep.

But if someone else could host that would be fantastic :D

eight zero one seven zero six zero six eight nine for any of you that want it/don't have it yet.

Edit: If you're going to take it though, I'd like to request you send me a text letting me know who you are, so that i can have your number as well.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I thought Isai had a 'stache and beard...

*sigh* ...guess I'm really still a scrub. :ohwell:
Unless this was sarcasm (I can never tell over the internet) he does. At least, he did if he shaved it off.
Why is this brought up? :laugh:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Smashfest at my place. Feel free to come over around 2:30.

For people who don't know where I live.

1065 N 1360 E
Orem, UT 84097

Mapquest it, or you can use these directions.

Using the freeway to get to Orem: Get off the Orem 8th North exit, and take 8th north all the way down it. Once you're near the canyon, you'll be passing the Cascade Golf Course. You will go past the light that goes into the golf course (Palasaide Drive or something like that) and take the next left. Follow this road and it'll curve to the left and then curve to the right. Then my house is the red one on the left after the road has curved to the right. Just look for the 1065 N if you can't find it.

Give me a call if you have any questions. My number is up a couple posts.

I'm just going to throw out a couple rules for this fest though.

1 No swearing - Seriously. My parents will be here and they freak out over that kind of stuff.
2 Try not to be too loud - Again, if my parents are happy, then we'll be able to do it again sometime :D
3 I'm going to say let's stay downstairs. So just don't go upstairs and you'll be fine :)
4 Be respectful to me and my house - Kind of implied with anything, but I'm still going to say it ;)
5 Everything else you shouldn't do at someone else's house or venue. Just use common sense guys.

Hope to see everyone here :D

vazor

Smash Apprentice
How late is this going, and is Wikipedia gonna be there (so we can foos)? It'd almost be worth it just to see DZLE again...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Some of us has school...

These smashfests need to be on Saturdays, so more people can come. It's not summer anymore.

Not this Saturday though...it's a birthday weekend for me this weekend, one friend and one brother. Next one though, someone should. Good practice before the AZ tourney. Speaking of which, Kenny, how many people can you take? Can I be a part of that group? I want to go...

So yeah...how bout someone host a smashfest a week from Saturday?

Not me, never gonna host one while my dad is in town (if he is, dunno at this point). He needs his rest.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Why get into a bad habit if you don't have to? =P

Also, your sig is broken.
it sure is o; im not gonna fix et

pro lurking skillz?

Some of us has school...

These smashfests need to be on Saturdays, so more people can come. It's not summer anymore.

Not this Saturday though...it's a birthday weekend for me this weekend, one friend and one brother. Next one though, someone should. Good practice before the AZ tourney. Speaking of which, Kenny, how many people can you take? Can I be a part of that group? I want to go...

So yeah...how bout someone host a smashfest a week from Saturday?

Not me, never gonna host one while my dad is in town (if he is, dunno at this point). He needs his rest.
o; mines after school hours :/ i dont see a problem in it

r3d d09

Smash Master
I knew i should have brought my cube controller with me to class xD

If i go, i'd need to borrow and controller and i have classs at seven as well. so i could only be there for an hour or some. enough for a few games i guess xD

@ twin a, as of right now we have a group that is basically commited to attending. we are just having isssues with transportation. I believe the mexi brigade, kenny, me, mars, + others will want to go.

I'm currently working on my car, getting the rebuilt engine dropped in. once everything is hooked up. registeration shouldn't be hard, same with everything else to get it licensed.

if i get all that done before that weekend, then i can take 6.

Side note, i'm going to try and host a tourney before AZ, get some more practice in and what not.

Best side note ever from Utah boards. I am going to talk to my dad and see if we could host a tourney up at my cabin at strawberry. It would be like a weekend get away deal.
Housing. I could house everyone that goes comfortably xD no joke. 20+ easy.
I think there might be an entry fee, just because my father and i would have to take care of everything.
We can discuss this later, i was wondering. if I should charge more, but.... it would pay for food as well unless you bring your own stuff.
I'd like to host two of these get-aways before i leave on my mission. one kinda soon two months or so.
and one during the summer. The lake is walking distance, you can go fishing, maybe do a guiding service, my uncle is a professional fisherman. You'll have a blast and what not
. if you bring other stuff. go quad'ing. what ever.
It's a weekend retreat.

I will talk to the father figure, see his thoughts. I'm sure i could make this happen.

More details later

Kenny, now you know why i'm the best host ever :p

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Red Dog I have like 3 controllers.......next time you see me i'll give you one.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Red Dog I have like 3 controllers.......next time you see me i'll give you one.
you're the bomb :D

How late will this go? I might swing by after 7 depending on people and if it's still going for a few hours.
How many people are even going? i don't want to go if it's just kirbz xD. I want a variety. nothing against you man <3

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
o; mines after school hours :/ i dont see a problem in it
Work night shifts. Saturday is the only day I'm off 100% of the time.

The post was mainly to inform those who are not in school that some of us can't go to these smashfest due to the fact we are in school, and that if you want a good group to come, then try more for a weekend, or plan WAY ahead of schedule so we can at least try.

r3d d09

Smash Master
... I find it funny that there was no comment on the smash retreat :p
but the mexi brigade made up for it yesterday <3 u guis

EDIT: I'm asking for the numbuh right now :D

Give it to me baby :p

Top Bottom