• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
PC was right about what I intended by that post, you fail. :p

A smashfest for BUZZ!!! sounds cool, but with my work conflicts right now I only know that I'm going to Thursday's PnT trade for sure. Anything else, including this Saturday, is completely in question for me.
So my schedule is really weird right now. See me Thursday, who knows when next? :confused:
i wanna beat you at brawl and melee :O

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Bring your melee skills to PnT and we'll see how good you are ;)
I'M TRYING!!!
...And I've got a little back right now. Getting back the timing from Link's different moves and all is a lot harder than relearning Falco and Pikachu. I mastered Roy in 5 minutes, BUT I'M STILL SUFFERING WITH MY MAIN.
*sigh*

____ I want to own your sonic. And then lose to you in Melee. :psycho:
I'LL MEET YOU THURSDAY ____.

slave1

Smash Lord
anon or how ever you say it have you ever met X also known as ___. he is crazy good. he has mind games. watch out for that crazy hair too. it is all long and shaggy and bandanna style and things. i miss playing brawl every week with people. not so much the brawl part.

___X___

Smash Lord
Actually, chances are, it'll be the other way around. X is pretty good in Brawl, but he needs a lot of work in Melee.
this is true, but i pretty much know i can beat him in melee also :D

anon or how ever you say it have you ever met X also known as ___. he is crazy good. he has mind games. watch out for that crazy hair too. it is all long and shaggy and bandanna style and things. i miss playing brawl every week with people. not so much the brawl part.
and all this is ALSO true hahahahahahahahahha its sooo funny, slave, the whole Mexican brigade miss's you! come back!!!

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Sada: I know, its kind of hilarious and sad at the same time. We might as well nickname him "The Hurricane" or something.
Yaz: ....Peach?
____: You've never even seen me play either. Stop making eeeeevil assumptions. It hurts my feelings, alright? *sniffle*
Slave: You can just say Ano. And I'll watch out for the crazy anime hair.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
well actually in a recent interview with the hurricane, it responded "i fight for my friends"

when asked asked about the severity of its attacks it simply replied "you'll get no sympathy from me"

___X___

Smash Lord
Sada: I know, its kind of hilarious and sad at the same time. We might as well nickname him "The Hurricane" or something.
Yaz: ....Peach?
____: You've never even seen me play either. Stop making eeeeevil assumptions. It hurts my feelings, alright? *sniffle*
Slave: You can just say Ano. And I'll watch out for the crazy anime hair.
hahaha alright, ill stop being so evil. but i cant wait to fight you :)

and LOL crazy anime hair hahahahahahahah

well actually in a recent interview with the hurricane, it responded "i fight for my friends"

when asked asked about the severity of its attacks it simply replied "you'll get no sympathy from me"
hahahahahah

And when it saw Texas, it said "You're open!"
LOL!

hurricane ike always reminds me of ike and his quotes haha

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
And texas-squishing, apparently.
That's what they get for allowing trolls on to the Utah rankings area. :p

And I think ____ has just died from too laughter. No matches now apparently. See how bad laughing is for you?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Correction, X is SAGGY. Not shaggy.

slave1

Smash Lord
i so would. but i am another two hundred miles farther away. :(

i don't think i have ever met you. i have talked to your wife a little. the one tourney you were at i was working or something gay like that.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hmm... I wouldn't be totally against this. What rule set do they use? How many of you guys will be going?
Well, the rules are unknown as of right now (as of now it doesn't look like Game Crazy'll be hosting it again, so that's good; but don't expect much). And friendlies will like happen all day on what is likely multiple TVs. The entry for the convention is $20 for just Saturday, so I don't know if you'll be willing to pay it just for Brawl.
So far, here is a list of people on SWF that said they would go or are thinking about it:
C!Z
FoxTheStampede (thinking about it...will come if SF:3S is there)
Minato (thinking about it)
Perfect Chaos
Sada
vazor

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Update from me...
The Cali move has taken a pretty big hit, we're probably going to end up holding off another month or two.
I'm also still going to be late to MA7, but again, I'm sticking around 'till everyone's gone, and am willing to play with every one both Brawl and Melee (Brawl gets preference though). Played Melee a little bit again. I miss most my non-SH l-cancels, I'm pretty slow now, and I keep trying to up-smash out of dash. Brawls definite feeling like the natural game now...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'll be going if you are doing your anime dance
LOL You would seriously pay $20 to see that? Chances are, if they catch you without a badge, they'll tell you to leave (so it'll be hard to try to wander around to find me without paying).

...and I keep trying to up-smash out of dash.
Well, you can also do that in Melee...just not with the C-Stick by itself.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hey PC, I'll go to Anime Banzai if I'm not out of town that weekend. Most likely I'll be able to make it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It's just an anime convention in Utah that's also hosting some video game tournaments like Brawl.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
ZOMG really? minato! you got a cell?

so we can keep in touch? :O

do you know when and where it is? :O :O :O
Yeah, I got a cell. I can get text, but I can't text back. I'll give it to you at the tourney.

As for Anime Banzai, PC knows more about it so ask him.

Top Bottom