• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Xyro is like 5th best Samus if you guys didn't know. And if I'm second best it's only to Hugs' melee Samus. I thought you guys had a right to know, what I speak is the truth son ^^

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
QAC thunder is predictable IMHO, I like edge guarding with double thunder, and bringing thunder out only when a character is in a roll animation across the top of the screen where I can somehow tell they are by wierd intuition before they even show up in a circle. Also can be comboed into quickly with utilt or usmash, also can creep people out of staying in the air and force them to come down and be CGed. Thunderstocking is not easy if you are doing it against good people...but OH, so worth it.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Side-B to Up-B! Best combo ever! If it works with Falcon, why not with Ganondorf... :p
But seriously, Ganondorf has some throw combos that you should study (like what you need to do to which characters, and at what damage range does it work on them, etc.).
And work on perfect platform dashing, as it's pretty effective and useful with him.

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
So, There will be at least 4 of us coming up for the tourney, including me. FYI. This goes out to Kenny for being so nice to noobs.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ganondorf doesn't have too many combos though.
What about Li's Ganondorf?
Actually... scratch that.

Brawl Ganondorf relies only on tech chasing and bad DIs from the opponent.
Plus, he's too slow to tech chase with anything besides forward B.

DZLE

Smash Master
this thread has gone to ****
Oh and I can't make this tomorrow for the tourney. Homework and no money being big factors. I might make it for some friendlies. Especially melée

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL, I'll get at least 2nd for you. Me and Yaz always split so we don't really care who gets first. Plus, he's higher on the rankings for a reason :laugh:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
this thread has gone to ****
Oh and I can't make this tomorrow for the tourney. Homework and no money being big factors. I might make it for some friendlies. Especially melée

WHAT?!?!?! Just sell your diamond fork. That'll give you enough money for tournaments for life, with enough extra money to hire a person to do your homework for life, and then some.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was great! The best part was all the awesome textures. I wont mention my favorites cuz I dont know which ones Im not supposed to talk about... but yah just plain cool.

Im just sick of getting 4th place in teams. >.> But Im glad to see that I am getting somewhat better in singles. :]

wangston

Smash Lord
ken neth killed him self the last match, as in he walked off the edge for the last two stocks after he suicided on the first one at 30%. I don't think he cared anymore.

kown

Smash Lord
sorry guys...but your tournies dont seem all that fun. no offense but the organizer doesnt seem to get much respect either... come to WHOBO i promise that will be 100 times better...GAURANTEED...and ken neth dont quit becuase of a bad experience....you can still win money.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Well I tried to be way nice to everyone! :]]
If I wasn't nice to anyone I'm sorry:( I didn't mean to be rude or mean.

Oh and Bluepeach, Yaz can act way gay sometimes. Don't worry about it though.

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
Actually, Dryu, you were not only nice but an incredible smasher. Truly an honor to play you. Waffle was cool too, so was Lanky, Spudz, TGF, PZT, most people who weren't having a bad day I think.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Actually, Dryu, you were not only nice but an incredible smasher. Truly an honor to play you. Waffle was cool too, so was Lanky, Spudz, TGF, PZT, most people who weren't having a bad day I think.
Heyy thanks! Your really good for not going to tourneys or anything. It was way cool playing you too! :]]

It was to bad I didn't get to friendly you or your husband:(

harpuia190

Smash Ace
kenny im sorry to hear your tourney experience was no good man, just remember, whatever happens, you still have wangston

and bluepeach, sorry if i was mean to you!

i hope i wasnt :(

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
Maybe next time if teams don't take soooooOOOooo long. And thanks, more than I expected my first real tourney. Although I like teams a lot better. XD

Top Bottom