• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

wangston

Smash Lord
So is MA 9 officall moved back to the 22nd. If so hot ****, noob city here i come :) They are all going to think Captain Falcon is top tier once I'm done.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So is MA 9 officall moved back to the 22nd. If so hot ****, noob city here i come :) They are all going to think Captain Falcon is top tier once I'm done.
Nope, it'll be my ICs :laugh:
I doubt they'd believe that... They're not little kids.
Haha, actually, last night some kid was convinced Falcon was too good lol. I couldn't convince him otherwise.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
All it takes is a little practice to be able to play both. Especially since most of you don't WD and that was the weirdest thing for me to get use to.

I hope the tourney stays on the 15th.
WD was my biggest problem getting used to as well! You just have to get a hang of melee playstyle then you'll be able to switch back and forth. Oh and brawl actually helped me with DI:)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
The realized they live in Idaho and decided they shouldn't ever try to play smash. Really tho everyone who can drive decided not to go so everyone else cant come now but im probably just going to use the salt lake express so i'll still be able to go

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Ohnoez! I cant go on the 22nd. Im going to Body Worlds for extra credit in my Fitness class.

C!Z

Smash Lord
The realized they live in Idaho and decided they shouldn't ever try to play smash. Really tho everyone who can drive decided not to go so everyone else cant come now but im probably just going to use the salt lake express so i'll still be able to go
Well at least you're still comin. I was hopin for a car full of Spuds though :ohwell:

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Yeah, I have to move it back to November 22nd. I forgot I shouldn't schedule tournaments on my own graduation ceremony weekend ^^; Sorry Ciz + Spudz. Spudz, you should go for it. If it's really too annoying, there are several people here willing to give you a ride if you ask.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah, I have to move it back to November 22nd. I forgot I shouldn't schedule tournaments on my own graduation ceremony weekend ^^; Sorry Ciz + Spudz. Spudz, you should go for it. If it's really too annoying, there are several people here willing to give you a ride if you ask.
Well I'm pretty sure I'm not goin to Tipped Off or whatever it is so it doesn't really matter anymore. I just wanted the tourney asap.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I'm not staying at FTS's just so you know, probably at a friends house in Logan but I'm not sure yet, so ya also is there anyone going from or near the Logan area cuz I might not have a ride....

EDIT: Ok so i turns out ill be staying in Salt Lack City not Logan. So can anyone from SLC give me a ride?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I'm not staying at FTS's just so you know, probably at a friends house in Logan but I'm not sure yet, so ya also is there anyone going from or near the Logan area cuz I might not have a ride....

EDIT: Ok so i turns out ill be staying in Salt Lack City not Logan. So can anyone from SLC give me a ride?
LOL i was referring to C!Z.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Thats good, for some reason it just made sense to me that you would think i was staying at FTS's. Being half ******** is a requirement for all residents of Idaho

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'll be there for sure none of the other scrubs er spuds... Also im going to most likely stay the entire weekend so after the tourney we should smash it up.
Yeah we should. You could get a ride from us if you wanted to. Yeah if you can come Marco you are also welcome(doubt it though lol).

PC come Smash when you don't have homework.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...PC come Smash when you don't have homework.
I have a take-home mid-term test in Statistics due Friday, Calculus II homework due Friday, Japanese mid-term test this Thursday, and a quiz in US Government this Friday. I'll have no time to play until the weekend.

C!Z

Smash Lord

Gojira

Smash Lord
Thats good, for some reason it just made sense to me that you would think i was staying at FTS's. Being half ******** is a requirement for all residents of Idaho
But what if you are more than half like Buzz O_O

Also I am looking for someone to make me a very good astaroth sig. The cracks in his body need to be green, the armor needs to be red and his rocky skin needs to be blue the chest circle thigny majig needs to be pink. I will get a picture of him up for those that cannot find him. Also Whoever makes me the best sig of him and is at the next tourney will get lunch on me.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
But what if you are more than half like Buzz O_O

Also I am looking for someone to make me a very good astaroth sig. The cracks in his body need to be green, the armor needs to be red and his rocky skin needs to be blue the chest circle thigny majig needs to be pink. I will get a picture of him up for those that cannot find him. Also Whoever makes me the best sig of him and is at the next tourney will get lunch on me.
Yumm:]]] I love free food. Give me the pic and ill make it:]

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You guys are so mean to Gojira. :laugh: Anyway, you still owe me $4, Gojira!! I want it at the next tournament if you plan on not coming after that anymore.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
What are everyone's opinions about removing 2 of the starter stages for brawl before MA9? Also, does using starters+knockouts sound like a good idea for Melee?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
My most hatted stage of the starters are Yoshi's island, but if we remove anything it would most likely be... Delfino, Lylat, or PS1. Also so that everyone know what ever stages get removed for MA will also be taken out for ToF also.

Top Bottom