• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so again I don't know if im comming now or not my GF feels bad because I had plans for this first and am ditching you guys for her. So we might be hanging out of friday instead and that would mean I get to come to MA7.

Super Davi

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys

I'm new, My name is David, I'm from Chile I live in Provo and I play with some of you guys at the midnightgaming Championship, and I'm pretty good with mario
SO I want to know when and where the next tournament you are having is so I can go to it
Thanks
guys

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I'm new, My name is David, I'm from Chile I live in Provo and I play with some of you guys at the midnightgaming Championship, and I'm pretty good with mario
SO I want to know when and where the next tournament you are having is so I can go to it
Thanks
guys
Hey Davi finally joined! What's up man?!
The next tourneys are this weekend (MA7) and next weekend (Tourney of Fate).
Then there's the Thursday tourneys every week at the Draper Play N Trade (which I've been catching the end of mostly).
Then there's the Anime Banzai one in October. I think details like times and locations can be found in this thread as well as these threads:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=69774
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193104

"But you don't have to take my word for it," :bee:

Staz

Smash Lord
it looks like so far, this tournaments gonna have a good turn out ^_^ i cant wait to play brawl/melee/3's with everyone and i cant wait to meet the new people coming to the MA for their first time :bee:

PC wanna team again this tournament for brawl?

Staz Edit: i want to stick people up the butt with my brawl marth :p

harpuia190

Smash Ace
i only mention it online cause this is almost your exact same response every time slave!

btw slave sage when could i visit you guys?

Gojira

Smash Lord
You know, I'm completely joking about the grabbing right?

I can bring a PS3 controller along with a USB cord. I was going to ask you want version you had because I haven't played the X box one.

Don't you live in Roy which is close by Riverdale where I live now? If so, we should play smash sometime.
No I did not know you were joking. But yeah, if you bring your ps3 controller and your usb cord we can even use my ps3 for 3S. David also wanted to get owned by me in SC.

Riverdale is Roy basically, so yes. With you now knowing that, would it be possible for us to ride to the tourney together?
Also, I am also willing to play smash together sometime but I prefer to play melee over Brawl.... however I will play some brawl as well if you desire to.

also also, is smashboards messed up for everyone else?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
WoW is for lame people. and a few other people whom i wont metion because it is offensive and fate would get touchy. stop playing that game.:mad:
Can't believe I missed that post but we both know that if they made world of Starcraft you would play it, whats the difference and its not like you never had any addiction to halo.

slave1

Smash Lord
there is a difference between people that play halo and people that play WoW. people that play halo also go out and do other things. WoW people do not. Also Halo people do not get a Southpark episode dedicated to them and their looserness. you know when southpark starts making fun of it, it is becoming a problem to society.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Can't believe I missed that post but we both know that if they made world of Starcraft you would play it, whats the difference and its not like you never had any addiction to halo.
You can't justify your addiction to anything with someone else's addiction.

Don't worry its OK that I am addicted to Meth because __________ is to! (just an example nothing more)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
No, it wasn't just because of layne (his earlier posts sounded like he couldn't make either weekend), it was mostly for the mexi brigade.

So do either of these dates have something going on that would prevent a tournament?
Oct 11 or Oct 18
(Oct 25 = Anime Bonzai = no tournament)

lengeta

Smash Ace
Popping in again to repeat (I think) that I'll be there, but late. Looks like I'll arrive around 5-5:30pm. I'll have a Wii, Brawl, and Melee (found a mem-card with save info). No TV sadly, nor a computer to record matches.

::EDIT::
Also, we've found a house and sent in apps. If all goes well I'll be moving sometime between Oct 10-20th. It's all kinds of exciting and depressing at the same time. Since I won't be able to make Fate's tourny next weekend, this might be the last time I'll see all you peepz. If any of you are ever in the California area, HIT ME UP! Fresno's is 3 hours from San Francisco, 3.5 hours from L.A., and 5 hours from San Diego. It's about 3.5 hours out of Barstow (you go through Barstow if you're heading from Utah to L.A.), so it's a pretty big detour, might cost you more in gas than a hotel would at L.A./San Diego, but you're always welcome if you want/are willing to drive. We'll have a pool in the backyard and everything, so feel free to hit me up for housing any time you guys are in the area.

I also want to try to hit the MLG finals in Vegas this year, but with the move and all I don't know how I'll be sitting financially at the time. If any of you are planning on going to that, you should let me know so we can possibly meet up and Smash it out.

::EDIT EDIT::
Apparently MLG finals have been put back onto TBA status... could possibly move from Vegas, I don't know what's up.

Top Bottom