• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Nul

Smash Apprentice
Im down for a Wii + Brawl + Melee, and of course I'm going to be recording the finals and requests.

I think I'll be recording the room noise with the recordings (mic attached to cam while getting the game) because they're is always something ingenious someone says.

I aim to come at 11:30, but I might be early/later by 20 minutes, traffic is serious business on a bike, especially when there are some "no pedestrian" roads and massive hills on the way.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Ill bring my Wii and Brawl. Also Lanky if you are going tell me nao. :D Me and skyray are still deciding when we are leaving so, see you guys whenever.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Wang's final goes till 1:00 but he highly doubted he'd use the entire time. So the latest we'll be there is at 1:30, most likely earlier. So if the melee tourney goes first or if you could just wait a little bit longer before starting teams, then we will make it for sure.

It's wang's last tourney ever. :(

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
UST 13 Results

UST 13 Results

Melee 1v1:

1: Perfect Chaos
2: X
3: FoxTheStampede
4: Lada
5: Minato
5: Lanky
7: Spudz
7: Vazor

Brawl 2v2:

1: X + Lada
2: Kenny + Yaz
3: Dryu + Wangston
4: Rade + Waff
5: Vazor + GKirby
5: Spudz + Lanky

Brawl 1v1:

1: KenNeth
2: X
3: Yaz
4: DarkRyu
5: Lada
5: Lanky
7: Spudz
7: Rade
9: Wangston
9: Joke
9: GangstaKirby
9: Nul
13: WaffleCan
13: Jesus

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Sigh... inc john :(

I totally got screwed heh. Before my first match, my dad called in all his pms'ing glory... had a conniption that I wasn't at home mowing the lawn. Leaving me flustered, I totally got own'd during this tourney :/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Missing this tourney for work. AGAIN.
Geez, DZLE. Again?
Why don't you work on ToF days and get UST days off?

that was way tight lol pc that triple reverse punch was EPIC, let me know wen its on yt
That punch was epic. What should we call it? Just tripe reverse falcon punch?
Brawl down to 14 peeps.....pathetic. Melee is still pulling 7 entrants haha. We should seriously go back to melee, Brawl is doomed.
yesyesyesyesyesyes

Also...

Results
1: Ken Neth (Snake)
2: X (Sonic)
3: Yaz (Meta Knight)
4: DarkRyu (Wario and Diddy)
5: Lada (ROB)
5: Lanky (Snake and Bowser)
7: Spudz (Snake)
7: Rade (Fox and Sheik)

Like always, help me out here.

EDIT: List needs more Snake
and cowbell.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Brawl down to 14 peeps.....pathetic. Melee is still pulling 7 entrants haha. We should seriously go back to melee, Brawl is doomed.
It is not brawl. Brawl at ToF still gets 20+ people, and the number of people coming frequently is rising.

This was a fun tourney. I enjoyed it.

Edit: Minato, put Wario on that for Dryu as well. And Rade also used sheik. Then I saw lanky use Bowser too for at least a couple matches, some of which he won.

C!Z

Smash Lord
What happened Yaz?

Melee had 8 mind you haha. So I get my tickets soon to go next month so I'll know when I'll be out there and you can start plannin a Melee tourney just for me :)

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Geez, DZLE. Again?
Why don't you work on ToF days and get UST days off?

That punch was epic. What should we call it? Just tripe reverse falcon punch?
we should call it exactly wat its is, Triple Reverse Stage Spiking Falcon Puanch!

and have the voice from the anime going FARUCON PUUUUNCH!!!! in the background

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
What happened Yaz?

Melee had 8 mind you haha. So I get my tickets soon to go next month so I'll know when I'll be out there and you can start plannin a Melee tourney just for me :)
I really hope May 23rd works. Yeah, it was 8 people not even including Zack, so there is still potential for more.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That's PERFECT CHAOS! My friend's bday that I'm comin in for is on the 21st! Everybody should come :)
To your friend's birthday or UST? LOL
LOL I think he means the tournament. It'll be weird if he's inviting us to his friend's party when chances are that none of us would know who his friend is.

EDIT: I'm guessing ROB, but then again, I missed ALL of Brawl yesterday. LOL

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Lada also used DK on me. I dont know what it is about DK I just always lose to him, it was close though.

Also this tournament was fun. I almost didnt come but Im glad I did. :]

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I am also anxiously awaiting the replays Nul (and by Nul, I mean the few team ones he did before the tourney, and the majority of replays I was able to sqeeze off once I asked him how the camera worked) can give us. It's good to have videos of the Utah smash scene at hand.

And I think I'll use Bowser more at tournies, as a surprise!

~Glory to the Hypno-Toad

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll keep the list as it is now.

I'll be submitting the list tomorrow when I get back from school.

EDIT: Posted.

Nul

Smash Apprentice
I am also anxiously awaiting the replays Nul (and by Nul, I mean the few team ones he did before the tourney, and the majority of replays I was able to sqeeze off once I asked him how the camera worked) can give us. It's good to have videos of the Utah smash scene at hand.

And I think I'll use Bowser more at tournies, as a surprise!

~Glory to the Hypno-Toad
Well, I do have quite the footage now, 5 minutes left for recording on an 8 GB card is a lot, plus I still have to get 3 other vids up from ToF 8. This might be a bit of work, but it'll definitely be up, and the giant mega block of friendlies is going to be last, because slicing vids can take longer than uploading them.

Your Bowser was doing some pretty nice work, I'd love to see him **** some peeps (but my Ness will run away from him XD).

Also, I rigged the mic wrong, so it didn't do a thing.

BTW, for anyone who is interested, I will be keeping the originals so a high quality combo/highlight vid for anyone is possible.

Top Bottom