• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Use Bombs Wisely!" new Director's Cut version on youtube (aka, condensed version)

Laijin

Smash Hero
HOLY **** ON A STICK!!!
I only watched the first half of it.
And so I watched the second of half of it and heres my reaction:

"Hmm. Thats cool. I like this song. I'm on a boat."
-Sings along-
"Hmm..thats strange. I think their name tags spell some--WHOA!!! HOLY ****!!!"
-freaks out-
"WHOA A PICTURE OF ME!!!"
-freaks out even more-

lol. good **** bro.
:colorful:

BEHR

Smash Hero
I just saw this I want your Y Link at HERB 2.

Great Vid 5/5

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yeah, all 2 of us will try to make it LOL

I'll try. Yayuhz is in his own dimension, Yoshido is moving, I rarely can get in touch with Holymarth...

but there's me... Ramz might be able to go. I bet GawdImFoxy would go too. God, there's so few of us.

and there's "red marth" but I'm fairly certain he isn't allowed at NC tourneys now...

but this is about YL vid I'll stop yammering on. point is, me and Young Link will be there (crossing fingers)

JFox

Smash Hero
Most creative combo video I've ever seen. Most entertaining combo video I've seen since I Killed Mufasa II. Most **** YL I've ever seen. Funniest combo video I've ever seen. Most entertaining and diverse music choice in any combo video, imo. #1 for sync'ing and attention to detail.

Definitely top 10 best combo videos ever made.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
****' awesome comment Jfox, I feel like quoting that one for the front page cause it's so badass!

thanks a lot!!!

: and Laijin, Yay lives in SC but he is kind of... inaccessible, at all times. Don't ask why, don't know.

Laijin

Smash Hero
: and Laijin, Yay lives in SC but he is kind of... inaccessible, at all times. Don't ask why, don't know.
Yay is the weirdest dude I've ever met in my life.
Even Tong is normal compared to Yay, and you know how much that is saying.
No offense to him or anything, he is still cool as ****. But he is indeed weird.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
This needs more recognition.

LOL I haven't seen the whole thing yet! When our crew assembles next week for summer commencement, I'll be sure to watch it with them; purpose is to watch it together like a real crew =D
----------
CLASS OF 2009!!! NOW WITH 10 MINUTES WORTH OF EXCELLENT COMBO MATERIAL.

Top Bottom