• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

USA: An Inferior Metagame; a careful synopsis on the state of USA-EU relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I must admit your last president was quite a good troll though, USA.

That description you made of Ally's playstyle sounds very scary and very true. Thanks for the BBI hype =3

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Have u even seen any other matches of me vs kaos other then TSL match 1 >_<
sure kaos airdodged alot there but do u remember roy_R vs ultimate razer?
u know that vid where he pulled off an amazing juggle even though razer was airdodging really predictable. in fact i think he played worse en then kaos did in tsl match 1 .
does that make him suck as well minty ?

if my stuff is bad then why is it working ? sure u say my oponnents suck but that doesn't give me a reason to continue using stuff that WORKS.
in my book stuff aka gimmicks that can make u win games and take stocks off on a high level of play should never be considered really bad
Im not always full hopping (unless im playing against peach xD)
if u would have seen any of my recent vids ( and not 1 year old ones ) u would have NOTICED.

and yeah u'd totally wreck us dude, i mean getting 7th at a 20 man tourney is incredible :o
lol roy r doesn't have 999999 meat riders who assume he's the best marth and everybody (USA) says he good, so I respect him and acknowlede he's good.

I guess what you said does make sense, but full hopping vs peach doesn't work at all, short hopping works so much better >_>

Nikenike, sure. i'll go higher if you want.

edit: jesiah that's EXACTLY how i feel about ally... he read me / started to figure me out super quick

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
It's Nikenick, not Nikenike.

And no I won't go higher. I'm not 'scared' or something like that but I don't like to go high. People might get into financial problems if they lose 100 bucks and it won't even prove anything more than a $10 MM, especially in this 'USA vs EU' situation, it's all about the honour now imo.

Kaos shut up I improved a lot =b

Xonar you shut up too it's kind of obvious who is ;D

me obviously

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Sorry I read it too quickly, my bad.

Kaos, I watched your set vs mr.r... you really don't know the marth match up at all rofl.

Any other euro's willing to MM me at apeX?

K@0S

Smash Ace
Actually even when I win against Mr.R I feel like the match was silly (<3 u Ramin =D). That's the first time I loose a set to him and I usually never loose to Leon neither, I've just not practiced since January or so because of hard entrance exams (the most elitist stuff you can find in our education system here, along with medical studies... so yeah I've been busy etc johns johns moar) while they improved a lot, especially Leon

There are plenty of other vids where I do better but for some reason people give high credits to my matches against Mr.R xd

Mr-R

Smash Champion
but minty the marth boards said I should have full hopped EVEN more then i was already doing haha.
also kaos next time i play u im gonna sandbag hard 1st match so that u can **** and THEN i win the other matches, cause apparantly that works :o

u know i still think that Glutonny vs kaos match was helllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa beast from both sides.

K@0S

Smash Ace
That won't happen because now I can train hard again !

Even Glutto shall be beaten ! My reign will start again and there is nothing you can do to stop it *evil laughs*

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Says the smasher that punishs marth's shielded up-b with a d-air and falls for obvious platform cancel x9999 and get stuck on the ledge as mk

Purple

Hi guys!
American made smashboards therefore created smash. Europe is only a sub-forum in the ways of smashboards that america decided to be nice and give you all. Meaning, America practically engulfs european smash.

Get ***** /thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well Falcon, I guess I'll just close this because I can't be bothered to deal with controversy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom