• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well I guess the big thing for today was the vocal claim. I personally think it was a bad move on his behalf, but I wouldn't call it scummy because I doubt a redirector would be town.
We don't know that there even actually is a redirector in this game. All we have is Vocal's word from toDay to go on. But I'd rather not get into this until D4, since D4 will be a much better day for claims.

I do have an idea with DH. I remember him day 1 claiming not only were Vocal and myself scum but also claimed Vocal was trying to bus me. On day 1. That makes no sense. He got a bit defensive over a simple statement by Sang today. She just made a logical conclusion based off of what he said. Not something worth getting defensive over. Even if it was a mistake on his half all that was concluded was that he has some ability. Nothing more.
Dark Horse is a pretty easy target to go after since he hasn't posted much and is now apparently on his way out of the game. And you picked a pretty old, small, silly thing to get at him about. Your suspicion of his defensiveness is relatively understandable, but you seem to have dug the D1 thing up for no reason. Looks like you're reaching. Do you or do you not currently think that Dark Horse's slot is scum? If you do, do you have more than this to back up that opinion?

Ryker, when you get the chance, I'd like your opinion on Sang, please. Also, how confident are you in your town read on Laundry/Raziek? I'm pretty much going to defer to you completely on the opinion of that slot.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Not ignoring so much as putting off the re-read that is required for me to answer your posts/questions fully.
Please don't put this off for too long, because there's stuff I'd like to post soon, but I would rather get your reads first.

Red Ryu, Vocal, and Raziek, none of you have any excuses for not posting as far as I can tell.

Vocal, who are we going to lynch instead of you toDay?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I like Circus, though Vocal still needs to die, he seems like a clear person who needs to die based on how he claimed and his early play with Zen.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, when you get the chance, I'd like your opinion on Sang, please. Also, how confident are you in your town read on Laundry/Raziek? I'm pretty much going to defer to you completely on the opinion of that slot.
I've been pretty out of this game after Day 1, but I'll get back to you on the Sang read before the phase is over.

Laundry has given me a lot to work with. After I convinced him that I was most likely town, he put everything on the table. None of it was there to appease me, it was there to be used as a tool. I got reasoning before it was posted in thread and I got to hear him vent about everything. Town.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Circus is gonna piss me off. from his few posts I can tell that he is different than gordito so im not sure how to see him.

RR why are you so determined to make vocal the play?

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Sorry I'm late to the party, will attempt to "join" this game in the next few days. Confirming replacement.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus is gonna piss me off. from his few posts I can tell that he is different than gordito so im not sure how to see him.
Sorry, I guess. I once read OS say that it's better to come in like a lamb rather than like a lion when you replace into a game, but this game is a ghost town, so I decided to jump right in since I'm caught up anyway.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I like it, if it's any consolation.

Having not read anything more into the game than before, my willing to lynch list is as follows:

Dork Horse
Sang
Vocal

I find it unlikely my town reads will shake, tbh.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Am I the only one confused here?
Ryker seems to have some strong town reads. You, DH, and Vocal, are not among them. That's what I'm getting from that. And I'm pretty inclined to agree with him right now. Not totally sold on Infernotown, but he still shouldn't die toDay.

Sang, were you going to get me those scum picks at some point? Because if not, then just let me know so I can get to explaining to everyone else why you're scum.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Ryker seems to have some strong town reads. You, DH, and Vocal, are not among them. That's what I'm getting from that. And I'm pretty inclined to agree with him right now. Not totally sold on Infernotown, but he still shouldn't die toDay.

Sang, were you going to get me those scum picks at some point? Because if not, then just let me know so I can get to explaining to everyone else why you're scum.
For the first part, I guess I glossed over the "don't not" part. I was confused because I thought he was saying he wanted us dead and then he didn't. *shrugg*

I do plan on getting to those scum picks but I'm pretty swamped at the moment. I will try to get them to you tomorrow, if not by friday. Go ahead and tell everyone why I'm scum if you wish. I'm not sure how giving you my reads will change anything so go for it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dark Horse will be modkilled in approximately 24 hours if a replacement is not found.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
We don't know that there even actually is a redirector in this game. All we have is Vocal's word from toDay to go on. But I'd rather not get into this until D4, since D4 will be a much better day for claim.
It makes a lot of sense that there would be one. Zen/joey's role was the ability to protect people from status ailments and ryker was the only one able to do one before vocal brought what he did to the table. Why would he be able to only protect someone from a vig? Also scum killed joey last night.

Also I guess DH is dying possibly.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It makes a lot of sense that there would be one. Zen/joey's role was the ability to protect people from status ailments and ryker was the only one able to do one before vocal brought what he did to the table. Why would he be able to only protect someone from a vig? Also scum killed joey last night.
This isn't a good enough reason to just take his word for it wholesale. I could say that last Night I got paralyzed which means that I can't use my vote toDay. It "makes sense" that that could happen since we've now seen a poisoning flavor and Zen's role, but that alone doesn't make it true. Scum could have a status ailment-flavored PR or two, which would make killing Zen sensible, but that doesn't automatically mean that Vocal's specific allegation is true. He could be scum pretending to have been targeted for confusion in order to seem like a victim, putting himself on the town's side in the town's collective conscious.

Besides, there are a handful of good of reasons I can think of to find Vocal's confusion claim dubious. But didn't I say I didn't want to talk about this? This is a D4 conversation.

I guess I'll get to making my "Sang is scum" post in a little bit. Would still rather lynch her toDay than Vocal.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Okay, so here's why Sang is scum. Basically, Panta gave her away.

Panta's flip is easily the best scum hunting tool we've gathered all game. I'm not sure why more people haven't gotten around to using it to try to draw scum connections. Because there is at least one really obvious one.

This is Panta's first mildly substantive post of the game. He chooses to comment on just a few things. He wants people to know that he REALLY doesn't like a post that my slot made, that he's going to be null on Inferno for pretty much the whole game, and will probably only jump on that lynch if and when the rest of the town starts rolling that way, and most of all, he wants people to know that he does not like Ryker in the Ryker v TSN argument. This will come up again. Panta is going to be really bothered by this.

I mostly just included that post because it's a good precursor to the next one. Here's the big daddy.

This is his next mildly substantive post, and this one is much more telling. In fact, it's the most important post he makes all game, so I'm going to dissect it. It's basically got all the same points from the last post I linked to, but expanded—he doesn't like Ryker's read on TSN; he loves TSN; Gord is so scummy, Inferno's a newby newb. I'm going to focus on is his continued defense of TSN for toDay, but this post is good for much more than that.

He does deserve some credit for at least trying to go about it in more of an anti-Ryker way than a pro-TSN way in the beginning.

I don't like Ryker's immediate interrogation of TSN. In my opinion, he is reading way too far into things and that is obscuring his vision.

Oh look at that he is doing it again. This interaction with Zen makes me think less of Ryker-scum and more of Ryker-ubertryhard. Meh, he seems too overly aggressive. :\
Edited for space. This is Panta trying to discredit Ryker's reads in general. He just thinks Ryker's "too overly aggressive," you see. There goes crazy uncle Ryker, barkin' up the wrong trees again. :rolleyes:

But then he can't help but faun over how towny TSN is.

106 really displays TSN as town in my opinion. I don't get why some of you were all hot and heavy about TSNscum. Then again, I can never tell serious posts from joke posts in RVS.
This part is important, particularly that second sentence. Clearly he's telling the truth about this. He really doesn't see why other people thought TSN was scummy, which is why he felt safe coming to TSN's defense. This is something that less experienced scum in particular will do. They have trouble seeing their play or their mates' play from town's perspective, so Panta is legitimately confused about why TSN is getting picked on to any degree, so he thinks he can persuade people into believing they don't actually have any reason to suspect them.

But it gets better.

Field of Suspicion is to show that you are interested in a person and that your focus will primarily lie on that person's actions. Being suspicious this early in a game isn't acting cautious... it is normal. SangfroidWarrior is a very cautious player. Anyone in that newbie game would know that. Anyone using her cautiousness as a "scum-tell" is in my opinion an opportunistic scum looking for an easy mislynch.
This is Panta responding to Gord's very correct observation that TSN's D1 FoS is scummy. In general, he's just making an excuse to try to deflate the point that Gord is making (in addition to just picking at everything Gord says because by now Panta has decided that Gord is the townie he's going to try to push to mislynch), but the cherry is the last sentence.

"Anyone using [SangfroidWarrior's] cautiousness as a 'scum-tell' is in my opinion an opportunistic scum looking for an easy mislynch." -Panta

You see that? ANYONE who tries to argue that Sang/TSN looks scummy is THEMSELVES scum, trying to find a mislynch. "Don't you say those nasty things about my scummate or YOU'LL look scummy. Do you feel threatened enough to drop the case now? Huh, do ya?" He's insanely transparent.

A few lines down....

I'll take one. Will they help with anything? I don't like your wagoning on TSN.
Here he is, commenting on Vocal's totally innocuous "Berries anyone?" post. Notice how there's nothing that should prompt him to give any opinion on TSN here, but he can't help but defend TSN anyway. "Why are you guys being so mean to TSN? TSN's, like, the towniest town townie there's ever been! So town! Everyone who doesn't think she's town is scummy, man!"

And why are you not pointing out Silph's skim question "Can anyoen point out anything of use in the last 200 posts?"

Do you still read TSN as scummy?
Here's Panta responding to Zen. Coming to TSN's defense out of the ****ing blue again. Like, I can't highlight this enough. He REALLY, REALLY has a problem with ANYONE thinking negatively of TSN.

There's more in this post that suggests to me that either Vocal or Inferno is the third scumbuddy, but I'd like to deal with that once Sang is out of the picture. I'm personally leaning more toward Inferno at this point, which is why I don't want to see a Vocal lynch happen toDay. I have a hard time connecting Dark Horse to either Panta or Sang, so I think he's town. Which means it would be very, very bad if he got modkilled. Someone please have mercy on this game and replace in.... >_<

Panta goes on to say nothing of any real note for the rest of D1. And D2 he basically just putzes around because he knows he's already a dead man. There's one post in here that very mildly aids my Infernoscum read, but again, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

The important post to take away here is Panta's 316. It's D1; he hasn't gotten the vig ultimatum of D2 yet, and the only person who's really on him at this point is Ryker. The wagon's not picking up. He has no reason to distance himself from anyone. He's genuinely defending TSN here because he feels safe doing it and, in doing so, hands us Sang on a silver platter with his flip. I think this is all pretty compelling reasoning just from this post, but it reads as even more damning in full context. Seriously, reread D1, focusing on Panta and TSN. TSN hardly even glances in Panta's direction. Hardly ever even acknowledges Panta's existence. Never speaks directly to him, and only mentions him in contexts like this and this. It's weird enough that J of all people would just ignore someone who was siding with him on something (meta, get at me), but it's also just generally telling the way TSN tries to, like Panta did, discredit Ryker's scum reads. "Seriously, Ryker? You're better than this." Like, come on now.

This post is longer than I intended it to be, but seriously read it if you have the time. And click the links I posted too to get better context of what I'm outlining; I didn't include them for my health.

That, or just trust me that Sang is scum and follow my lead.

Lynch Sang. Win Mafia. Be adored by all.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
A focus, thank God. Halloween mafia closed earlier than I expected, so I'm going to reread Day 1 as per request. Poker face for my stance on it until Sang posts.

Why would anyone ignore crazy uncle Ryker when there's even a possibility that crazy uncle Ryker has even one bullet in his NRA supporting possession.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Okay, Circus, I'll reply in just a bit (heading off to school but will get on a cpu when I get there hopefully) but let me make sure I am getting this striaight. You're entire reason of thinking I'm scum is because of Panta towards us (TSN on D1, doesn't even include anything from yesterDay or toDay) and us towards Panta?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
This isn't a good enough reason to just take his word for it wholesale. I could say that last Night I got paralyzed which means that I can't use my vote toDay. It "makes sense" that that could happen since we've now seen a poisoning flavor and Zen's role, but that alone doesn't make it true. Scum could have a status ailment-flavored PR or two, which would make killing Zen sensible, but that doesn't automatically mean that Vocal's specific allegation is true. He could be scum pretending to have been targeted for confusion in order to seem like a victim, putting himself on the town's side in the town's collective conscious.

Besides, there are a handful of good of reasons I can think of to find Vocal's confusion claim dubious. But didn't I say I didn't want to talk about this? This is a D4 conversation.

I guess I'll get to making my "Sang is scum" post in a little bit. Would still rather lynch her toDay than Vocal.
Scum definitely has a status ailment. There would be no reason for a town role to only be able to stop another town role. I understand what you are saying though. I guess I was just going on his word. Nonetheless, we can talk about this the next day.

I want to hear Sang's defense before I pick a side of this argument. I'm just going to say that you have some good points in there regarding Panta.

Can we get someone to replace DH? I would rather not have a modkill because those suck.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There is almost certainly a scum statuser, but for the record, a town aligned status doctor synches STUPIDLY good with my role. Not that it matters anymore. Rolewise, I'm completely useless right now.

Raziek, when you read, get on Skype. I want to here your responses.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so here's why Sang is scum. Basically, Panta gave her away.

Panta's flip is easily the best scum hunting tool we've gathered all game. I'm not sure why more people haven't gotten around to using it to try to draw scum connections. Because there is at least one really obvious one.
What would be the others? Like, I don't even understand this case on me.

circus said:
This is Panta's first mildly substantive post of the game. He chooses to comment on just a few things. He wants people to know that he REALLY doesn't like a post that my slot made, that he's going to be null on Inferno for pretty much the whole game, and will probably only jump on that lynch if and when the rest of the town starts rolling that way, and most of all, he wants people to know that he does not like Ryker in the Ryker v TSN argument. This will come up again. Panta is going to be really bothered by this.
First of all, this seems like more of a case on Panta than on me. Panta's already dead, in case you haven't noticed.

circus said:
I mostly just included that post because it's a good precursor to the next one. Here's the big daddy.

This is his next mildly substantive post, and this one is much more telling. In fact, it's the most important post he makes all game, so I'm going to dissect it. It's basically got all the same points from the last post I linked to, but expanded—he doesn't like Ryker's read on TSN; he loves TSN; Gord is so scummy, Inferno's a newby newb. I'm going to focus on is his continued defense of TSN for toDay, but this post is good for much more than that.
Okay, first of all, you're a veteran player, at least more-so than I am. Panta has basically the same reads all D1 as we did. So, would 2 scum ever be so buddy-buddy? Knowing that I was with J, another experienced player, would you ever expect us to just let that go? Sure, I see now that he had the same reads as us, and I normally wouldn't have let that go if I had seen, but, being as Panta was just in a game with me and that game was hosted by J, couldn't that be him just buddying up to people he knows? (I hesitate to say strong player because, although J is, I'm not). Maybe he didn't throw suspicion on us because we weren't suspicious of him?

Circus said:
He does deserve some credit for at least trying to go about it in more of an anti-Ryker way than a pro-TSN way in the beginning.

Edited for space. This is Panta trying to discredit Ryker's reads in general. He just thinks Ryker's "too overly aggressive," you see. There goes crazy uncle Ryker, barkin' up the wrong trees again. :rolleyes:

But then he can't help but faun over how towny TSN is.
Again, this just seems more like a case on Panta.

circus said:
This part is important, particularly that second sentence. Clearly he's telling the truth about this. He really doesn't see why other people thought TSN was scummy, which is why he felt safe coming to TSN's defense.This is something that less experienced scum in particular will do. They have trouble seeing their play or their mates' play from town's perspective, so Panta is legitimately confused about why TSN is getting picked on to any degree, so he thinks he can persuade people into believing they don't actually have any reason to suspect them.
Again, do you really think that, if we were scum, we wouldn't have let this blatant buddying go along? Maybe, even as scum, Panta couldn't see why the rest of town was attacking their own townie. Town can be stupid sometimes.

circus said:
But it gets better.

This is Panta responding to Gord's very correct observation that TSN's D1 FoS is scummy.
I still don't see how it was scummy. You're beating a dead horse.

circus said:
In general, he's just making an excuse to try to deflate the point that Gord is making (in addition to just picking at everything Gord says because by now Panta has decided that Gord is the townie he's going to try to push to mislynch), but the cherry is the last sentence.

"Anyone using [SangfroidWarrior's] cautiousness as a 'scum-tell' is in my opinion an opportunistic scum looking for an easy mislynch." -Panta

You see that? ANYONE who tries to argue that Sang/TSN looks scummy is THEMSELVES scum, trying to find a mislynch. "Don't you say those nasty things about my scummate or YOU'LL look scummy. Do you feel threatened enough to drop the case now? Huh, do ya?" He's insanely transparent.
Wow. Way to misconstrue that entire point. He wasn't saying that I (or TSN) wasn't completely scum (although he obviously felt that way because he knew we were town). He was saying how stupid that point is, and it is. J and I are both naturally cautious players, and he does bring up a good point that, in Newbie, I was afraid for a while to even just vote one of my scum picks, and I still do that every now and then. It's not that anyone who views us as scum is scummy, but those that are arguing us scum for that reason is scummy. I don't necesarily agree with that, but I do agree it's a stupid line of thinking.

circus said:
A few lines down....

Here he is, commenting on Vocal's totally innocuous "Berries anyone?" post. Notice how there's nothing that should prompt him to give any opinion on TSN here, but he can't help but defend TSN anyway. "Why are you guys being so mean to TSN? TSN's, like, the towniest town townie there's ever been! So town! Everyone who doesn't think she's town is scummy, man!"
Obviously you are reading this out of context, being as you quote only the berries post with it. IIRC, there were events leading up to that, maybe somebody asking him a question or somebody making a comment about TSN, that he felt the need to reinforce his town read on us.

circusHere's Panta responding to Zen. Coming to TSN's defense out of the ****ing blue [i said:
again[/i]. Like, I can't highlight this enough. He REALLY, REALLY has a problem with ANYONE thinking negatively of TSN.
You're digging. It's not out of the blue because he said often that we were town. Also, nowhere in that post was he defending me. Where are you getting that from?

circus said:
There's more in this post that suggests to me that either Vocal or Inferno is the third scumbuddy, but I'd like to deal with that once Sang is out of the picture. I'm personally leaning more toward Inferno at this point, which is why I don't want to see a Vocal lynch happen toDay. I have a hard time connecting Dark Horse to either Panta or Sang, so I think he's town. Which means it would be very, very bad if he got modkilled. Someone please have mercy on this game and replace in.... >_<
What in that post do you find that suggest either are members of the scum team? If you lynch me today and I turn up town, are you going to be looking at both of those people, or will your reads change?

circus said:
Panta goes on to say nothing of any real note for the rest of D1. And D2 he basically just putzes around because he knows he's already a dead man. There's one post in here that very mildly aids my Infernoscum read, but again, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Are all of your scum reads based off of the connection with Panta?

[quote-circus]The important post to take away here is Panta's 316. It's D1; he hasn't gotten the vig ultimatum of D2 yet, and the only person who's really on him at this point is Ryker. The wagon's not picking up. He has no reason to distance himself from anyone. He's genuinely defending TSN here because he feels safe doing it and, in doing so, hands us Sang on a silver platter with his flip.[/quote]

I think any point in the game would be good to distance yourself from scum team. There's a fine line when being scum of not buddying your scummates but not ignoring them alltogehter. Either Panta is a really intelligent player, or he just got lucky by having somebody like you in this game. He had to have known that, by buddying up with me, certain people would look at the connection and think we were scum, effectively lowering the chance for scum to lose.

circus said:
I think this is all pretty compelling reasoning just from this post, but it reads as even more damning in full context. Seriously, reread D1, focusing on Panta and TSN. TSN hardly even glances in Panta's direction. Hardly ever even acknowledges Panta's existence. Never speaks directly to him, and only mentions him in contexts like this and this.
Or we could have been ignoring him because he wasn't doing anything really productive for town at the moment and we had him as town. There was no real use.

circus said:
It's weird enough that J of all people would just ignore someone who was siding with him on something (meta, get at me), but it's also just generally telling the way TSN tries to, like Panta did, discredit Ryker's scum reads. "Seriously, Ryker? You're better than this." Like, come on now.
I'm not gonna back up what J did on stuff like that. I don't like it without reasons. Ryker had points seperate from ours that had reasonings that J and I didn't agree to.

circus said:
This post is longer than I intended it to be, but seriously read it if you have the time. And click the links I posted too to get better context of what I'm outlining; I didn't include them for my health.
Wow for the bolded. Obviously you did if you felt the need to put that in there. This entire post is a bunch of **** full of WIFOM and stupid *** connections. I loathe connections. They require you not only to have solid evidence but the knowledge that people weren't lying and having ulterior motives. If you had an actual case on me along with this I might have let it slide... scratch that. No I wouldn't've. For most of this it seemed like you were arguing why Panta was scum more than why I (or, more correctly TSN) am scum. You have no other evidence to show except for flimsy connections from a new player and a new player/veteran hydra. All of the posts you show are from D1 and you focus all on Panta's posts instead of TSN's, or even mine from yesterDay to toDay. You do not look at any other connections between myself (or TSN) and anybody else. You only point out things that are of benefit to you. You even go so far as to ignore complete strings of posts, isolating one post or another in hopes that people will start to agree with you. You assume, even though Panta and myself are newbies, that we would be stupid enough to show such buddying to each other. I find this completely scummy and I see no town intent behind it. If you were town, you would be looking for other things that made me scummy instead of just picking out posts from Panta and TSN and making it scummy, choosing to look at things at face value instead of looking at stuff behind posts. Any idiot could do that.

Vote: Circus

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I can't say I agree with your vote Sang. I know we are doing a a little revolving around Panta, but he refused to move his vote on day 1 from Gordito. Scum would never allow a noob to bus a more experienced player. I have a town read on Circus.

Also can you explain WIFOM? I know what it stands for, but I don't know what it really means.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Agree with it or don't. It doesn't matter to me. *shrugg* I gave my reasons.

WIFOM - Wine in front of me. Have you ever seen the movie The Princess Bride? There is one character that argues the back and forth, trying to outwit the main character but failing in the process. It's kind of like "That's what he wants me to think, so I'll do the opposite. But, what if that's what he wants me to think, so I'll just do what he thinks." It's basically arguing a point that will get you nowhere. It assumes things about the person under consideration, which could lead to reasons that repeat themselves and defeat the purpose. You know what they say about assuming things. "It makes an *** out of you and me."

If that didn't clear it up (and I realize I suck at explaining things) go to mafiascum . net and go to the wiki and find the commonly used abbreviations. WIFOM will be in there and they have a pretty extensive article explaining it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Pah-ha-ha. J a cautious player? That's pretty hilarious. Don't agree with anything I skimmed. Can respond more of this iPod, but it's probably better if Circus does it. I'll just go on record with Raziek.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm a cautious player, and we were in a hydra. What did you skim that you don't agree with?

@Circus. If I get lynched and flip town, who are you going to look at?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
What are your other reasons for thinking that Circus is town, if any? Do you agree with his case on me?
panta's scum flip is basically the reason. Personally I think its a very good reason. I think circus has a good case. Not sure if im completely sold because part of his idea is based on you and/or panta playing like noobs.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
So, do you think I'm scum? If not, who do you think is? If so, why (try not to give me reasons based off of connecitons), and who do you think is my scummate and why? What points, specifically, do you agree to with Circus's post? Do you agree with any of mine? If so, which ones?

@Ryker. Do you agree with Circus's posts? If so, which points? Are there any that you disagree with?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@RR. Again, I stated my reasons. If he thought I was scum for legitimate reasons then I wouldn't care so much. As it is, read the last paragraph of my post and it will explain why I'm voting him. He is the first person toDay that has really struck me as scum. I will do an ISO of him later (along with making my other scum picks) and make a case on him if need be. What do you think of his post? What do you think of calling somebody scum based solely off connections? I see no benefit of doing so.

What are your scumpicks?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Which brings up another point. Is there a reason we're three days from deadline and hardly anyone has voted yet?

@Those not currently voting for anyone. Who do you plan on voting? Who do you think is scum?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@sang- it clears panta because of his stubbornness to not move his vote off of him D1. As I said, I highly doubt panta would bus his scummate. Because of that I think he is town. Honestly you have been fairly null to me this whole game. Im still thinking of who I think is scum.

@RR- I asked you if vocal's VT claim is the sole reason that you wanna lynch him. Please answer that for me.

Top Bottom