• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
Ehhh? I know it sounds fishy but I didn't post that note, I honestly don't even know where it came from! You can vote, kill, boil me in hot water, or shower me with praise like any other person here.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Mobile on lunch break.

Kary is thumbs down.

Marisa, are your actions directly influenced by another player in the game as a result of their role?

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
Mobile on lunch break.

Kary is thumbs down.

Marisa, are your actions directly influenced by another player in the game as a result of their role?
Nope! I am my own person, but it seems like umm..someone else wants to be me as well?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Tá cúrsaí iontach casta anseo. Tá mé go leor trí chéile.

An bhfuil cead agam an glantóir turscar a úsáid ar an róbat Cóiréach agus an cailleach Seapánach? Ní maith liom an chuma atá orthú.

D

Deleted member

01001001 00100000 01001001 01101001 00001101 00001010 01001001 01001001 00100000 01001100

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I come from my break to ne left even more confused. Language barrier mafia?
Also Shish you were speaking normal before why the sudden binary?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Tag me when y'all quit playing around

I say, as someone who advocated for everyone to speak Korean

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
그렇구나?
좀 더 알려 주세요
1. A lot of restrictions being posted are making it really hard to read alignment which is a bit annoying ~da Ze
2. I do not have any extended knowledge pertaining to alignments or roles
3. Reimu has a donation box in her shrine, please donate!

D

Deleted member

After Nabe's own play back in Phantom Mafia, I'm not willing to risk it with supposed posting restrictions. Either Kary is faking it or she's an annoying liability.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
How would she know to fake it? She wasn't active during Phantom Mafia. I don't understand people gunning for her lynch

D

Deleted member

How would she know to fake it? She wasn't active during Phantom Mafia. I don't understand people gunning for her lynch
I'm not saying she's basing herself off of that though. In fact, I doubt anyone present in that game would be dumb enough to risk a gamble like that after it was used to such an effective result. A surprise attack works only once after all.
That is even assuming she's faking it but as I said I'm not gonna risk the whole game on whether I believe a posting restriction.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm not saying she's basing herself off of that though. In fact, I doubt anyone present in that game would be dumb enough to risk a gamble like that after it was used to such an effective result. A surprise attack works only once after all.
That is even assuming she's faking it but as I said I'm not gonna risk the whole game on whether I believe a posting restriction.
What reason is there to be so suspect of it? Instead of basing her slot all on this posting limit, why don't you judge her based on what she has contributed? Nabe (still played great though!!) make mistakes throughout Phantom that the town didn't pick up. Kary doesn't have to be an "annoying liability" but rather someone who is likely town if you believe the restriction or someone who has still been posting more than most if you're wary of the restriction.

D

Deleted member

How can someone contribute if we can't even understand what they're saying lol

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
"Marisa" is probably either someone who signed up on the quiet and is using the account to post in character, or Nabe decided to turn this into a ******* game. Probably the former, but that's a bit speculative right now. I could just use my mod tools to find out who's behind it, but that'd be cheating. :p

As for Kary, I'm kind of wary of anyone claiming posting restrictions after Star Wars mafia. I kind of want to just lynch them so we can clear the issue up, since it's either someone trying to pull a fast one, or a nuisance who's going to make us play half the game with Google Translate open why couldn't it have been a language I actually speak. But I'm going to hold off on voting for the moment, and see how it develops for a bit longer.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
솔직히, 이렇게 말하면 너무 재미있어도, 불행히 이미 집중을 방해하는 것 됐어요 그래서 제가 '끝'이라고 해야 돼요
앞으로 영어로 말하려고 해요

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
not to be dramatic but I think it's kind of reasonable at this point to ask someone to claim if they picked a touhou related role and divulge any info they have.

Pokechu looking town.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
so, did y'all see the 'NOT' hidden in Marisa's message, yes?
Personally I think that slot is just a problem I want to ignore for the time being.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
i didn't see it. i noticed yellow text but didn't look closely. what do you make of it?
so, did y'all see the 'NOT' hidden in Marisa's message, yes?
Personally I think that slot is just a problem I want to ignore for the time being.
The "I just want to be real" thing along with someone wants to become me has me thinking its linked to someone eles's role, but that's about it. Though that doesn't necessary lean as town or scum, but rather just a unknown role mechanic.
Also glad to see people english now, your all just lucky I didn't ****post with a pulp fiction meme.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Yeah so I thought it would be fun to post in character for a little bit, I did not expect as many people copying me and generally making the thread chaotic. As much as it is fun for me, it's not what y'all signed up for so yeah.

i didn't see it. i noticed yellow text but didn't look closely. what do you make of it?

So for the most part, the text is the same, except on line 2 it says NOT (truly an actual person).

My current thinking is that Nabe is making the posts, but their actions are controlled by someone else in the game. This comment:

Nope! I am my own person, but it seems like umm..someone else wants to be me as well?
seems to support this theory. But again, It's a whole mess that I don't want to deal with for now.

To be clear, this slot has nothing to do with me. I just checked the playerlist and thought it was weird.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm going to go and make dinner, but so far;

scum leanings on;
Bardull; doesn't feel right that he would vote me in RVS. I want to know what the reason was.
Opossum; their one opening post didn't fill me with confidence.
Poyzin; following me in posting in Korean is okay in theory, but I felt they had nothing to say other than that.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yeah so I thought it would be fun to post in character for a little bit, I did not expect as many people copying me and generally making the thread chaotic. As much as it is fun for me, it's not what y'all signed up for so yeah.

So for the most part, the text is the same, except on line 2 it says NOT (truly an actual person).

My current thinking is that Nabe is making the posts, but their actions are controlled by someone else in the game. This comment:

seems to support this theory. But again, It's a whole mess that I don't want to deal with for now.

To be clear, this slot has nothing to do with me. I just checked the playerlist and thought it was weird.
There is also emphasis on fifth line with the note adding "DO" to the I want to help line.
Also so you believe the account is a hydra account with someone else playing while Nabe sometimes posts something cyrptic.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
There is also emphasis on fifth line with the note adding "DO" to the I want to help line.
Also so you believe the account is a hydra account with someone else playing while Nabe sometimes posts something cyrptic.
Makes sense to me. I say we hold off on voting it for now. If the slot dies maybe we'll consider lynching GLG depending on the flip. The posts imply that they have information but they said that they didn't when I probed sooooo idk.

Fwiw Kary (sloppy reads list) and I guess Shishoe (weird attitude towards Kary) are at the top of my lynch list.

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
I mean.. I technically can be voted, killed, boiled in hot water, but I don't think it will do anything so let's just stick to showering me with praise ahahaha~

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I just want to echo fire that I think it's a person posting from the account, and I have a few guesses of who I think it is but I don't think that's going to help for our day one lynch. I am happy Kary is posting in English.

Maven89 Maven89 Where's your head at?
Pokechu Pokechu I think we're done posting in foreign languages now, it's safe for you to return.

For now I'm liking Fire, Moy, Pokechu, but there's a lot of people who I wish have posted more other than their initial votes and leaving.

Also, unvote

D

Deleted member

Vote: Opossum

Kary has decided to post normally and I think Marisa is something for us to deal with later. Opo only popped up and dropped a vote on me and I guess that's somewhat OMGUS but he does suck if he thinks the Brawl theme is good :^)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I want to see more from Opossum and S2n, neither of them have done anything outside of RVS votes.

I'm okay with Kary for now, now that I don't need Google Translate for them any more, and I'm okay with leaving Marisa to deal with later on.

Does Maven still exist? For someone so eager to get the game going, it's funny how he's completely disappeared now that we're actually underway. :p

Top Bottom