• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

uPick Mafia Ultimate ⭐ Game over! Did the game contain more than a single legal character by the end of its life cycle? Or is it no items, Hades only?

Will you be playing Smash Ultimate instead of this game?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The only game I play is Mafia

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Day one, eh?
Vote: Shishœ

Halt, criminal.
((Psst! Don't tell Shish, but I'm voting for him because yesterday he implied choral music was edgy and I can't let someone who thinks that not get voted for. Oh yeah, and RVS, or something.))

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Is everyone just assuming its part of Kary's role, why is no one asking her about it?

@Kary does your role specifically limit how you can speak to us? If not, did someone else do it to you? Or are you just joking around?

D

Deleted member

Day one, eh?
Vote: Shishœ

Halt, criminal.
((Psst! Don't tell Shish, but I'm voting for him because yesterday he implied choral music was edgy and I can't let someone who thinks that not get voted for. Oh yeah, and RVS, or something.))
That was not what I said though

Vote: Opossum

For misreading my criticisms of the ****ty Brawl theme >:^(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Does this game have Night PMs

Or nah? Probably not but it's worth asking. Gotta flex my Sliding In~

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Is everyone just assuming its part of Kary's role, why is no one asking her about it?

@Kary does your role specifically limit how you can speak to us? If not, did someone else do it to you? Or are you just joking around?
I assumed it's Kary.

She does what she wants. She's an independent woman who don't need no filters.

And I don't recall the last time we've had a role like this in play, where the person had limits on their posts

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I assumed it's Kary.

She does what she wants. She's an independent woman who don't need no filters.

And I don't recall the last time we've had a role like this in play, where the person had limits on their posts
The only time I can recall recently was when Nabe faked being silenced in Phantom. That was fake, maybe he was inspired to make a role similar to that?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The only time I can recall recently was when Nabe faked being silenced in Phantom. That was fake, maybe he was inspired to make a role similar to that?
Huhhhh good connection!

If it was a silencing role though, then I don't think it would have hit so soon. Kary's first post had the Korean text and she was one of the first to post. I'll try google translating her posts and seeing if I get any hints

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
곧바로 실수하잖아요? 모든 사람중에서 저를 고르는데요? 투표를 설명해 주세요

전 제일 궁금하는 것 이 사람 이예요

Marisa Kirisame 누구세요? 아무나 이 사람을 알아요?

투표해: Marisa Kirisame
This post just translates to

"You make a mistake right away? Why do not you pick me out of all the people? Please explain your vote" to Bard

and after quoting Nabe

"I'm the most curious person.

Marisa Kirisame Who are you? Does anybody know this guy?

Vote: Marisa Kirisame"

So she's asking Bard why he immediately slapped a vote on her, and is asking about Marisa Kirisame

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
well reverse searching her avatar got me to a korean twitter

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Maybe if we all speak Korean, Kary will go back to speaking English! Let's try it

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

제가 그 제한이 있어면 확인하게 말 못하는 가능이 있어요
그것을 너무 걱정하지 마세요

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't think Marisa is a real person, I think Nabe but that in there for some reason.

This is backed up by the fact that he posted before the game started that thirteen people would be playing. Might be like a mod role, good or bad has yet to be seen.
신기하다....
진짜 사람이 아니면 지금은 무시할게요

투표해: Bardull

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Kary instead. Until they spill the beans at least.
Do you think Kary is faking a post restriction and do you think they're scum because of it? Or do you think they're scum with a real post restriction? Or is Kary scum independent of the post restriction?

Vote: Moydow

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Kary's #136 is translated as "It's possible I can not tell you if I have that restriction. Do not worry about it too much"

idk, I feel like I would take a different approach if I had this post restriction. Specifically I would disclose it in my opening post.

Kary instead immediately pointed out the mod role which might be simply observant but I personally didn't notice. So my guess is that it's tied to Kary's role.

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
Ehhh? I never considered the idea of me not being a real person..so I guess if that's what people think I suppose it must be true..

Did anyone get really existential all of a sudden or there is a draft in the room? Ahaha~

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
The people with weird symbols are not speaking my native language! I don't really read the books patchy throws at me so the language barrier is really distracting ~Ze.

Vote: Girrafelasergun

I know basically everything so trust me when I say this guy reeks of tomato juice!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Interesting so Marisa is here, joined yesterday after signups were closed, I do wonder what's her purpose, whether it be to help or hinder town.
I'm going to work now I'll be back in the thread in a few hours. It sure would be helpful if someone could translate the korean posts while I'm gone.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Do you think Kary is faking a post restriction and do you think they're scum because of it? Or do you think they're scum with a real post restriction? Or is Kary scum independent of the post restriction?

Vote: Moydow
Kary's #136 is translated as "It's possible I can not tell you if I have that restriction. Do not worry about it too much"

idk, I feel like I would take a different approach if I had this post restriction. Specifically I would disclose it in my opening post.

Kary instead immediately pointed out the mod role which might be simply observant but I personally didn't notice. So my guess is that it's tied to Kary's role.
이 게임에 언어가 정말로 중요한가요? 나는 카리의 경우를 모르지만, 그녀의 역할은 그녀가 한국어를 할 필요가 있을지도 모른다. 양자 택일로, 그녀는 단순히 그녀의 등장 인물에 대한 묘사와 일치시키기를 원할 수도 있습니다. 왜 나는 다른 언어로 글을 쓰고 있는가? 나는 그것이 게임에 영향을 미치지 않는다고 생각한다.

Ehhh? I never considered the idea of me not being a real person..so I guess if that's what people think I suppose it must be true..

Did anyone get really existential all of a sudden or there is a draft in the room? Ahaha~
당신이 존재한다는 것을 기쁘게 생각합니다!

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
i had a feeling this game would be iconic because I remembered Nabe hosted Halloween Party mafia.

어떤 콩은 종류 기대하세요? 저도 힘들어요 간단하게 말하는 노력해야 돼요
will you get to post in english eventually?

The people with weird symbols are not speaking my native language! I don't really read the books patchy throws at me so the language barrier is really distracting ~Ze.

Vote: Girrafelasergun

I know basically everything so trust me when I say this guy reeks of tomato juice!
Nabe literally made an alt so he could play his own game knowing the role distribution and "catch" the scum. I could not believe it

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Can everyone please post in English unless they're role pm explicitly states they have to post in a different language? This has gotten out of hand.

I think Vult and Kary aren't aligned at the moment, but I'm not sure which one I think is town and which one is scum.

Marisa Kirisame

Smash Cadet
Can everyone please post in English unless they're role pm explicitly states they have to post in a different language? This has gotten out of hand.

I think Vult and Kary aren't aligned at the moment, but I'm not sure which one I think is town and which one is scum.
Ehhh? Why those two specifically? I hope you got rid of that smell my nostril was picked up before you posted here.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

이것은 다른 모든 사람들이 자신을 정파로 편입 시켰음을 의미합니까? 나는 개인적으로 그렇게 말하지 않을 것이다 ...

또한 우리는 왜 우리의 성격이 역할에 관한 우리에게 요구하는 것을 공개적으로 말할 것입니까? 언어도 예외는 아닙니다.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Ehhh? Why those two specifically? I hope you got rid of that smell my nostril was picked up before you posted here.
Something about the way that Vult is pushing Kary's lynch seems like it's town vs scum(actually could be town vs town, but I don't think they're both scum is what I was getting at). I don't think Scum Vult would push Scum Kary's Lynch so hard, especially this early in the game and especially over a post restriction.

@Utopian I tried to google translate your question but I don't think it translated properly, would you mind posting it in English so I can respond to it?

Top Bottom