• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the mods are afraid of your outlandishly large lower extremity, alpha.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Man... all this talk about Alpha's c0ck... just get it over with and ask him to see it already LAWLZ.

Anyways, is anyone here extremely good with magic tricks/figuring tricks out? I can't figure this stupid floaty card trick >.< If someone wants to help me, send me a PM or a post lol.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I saw the combo vid. I just didn't like the music lol.

And lawlz at the video DP posted

"This is worse... this is worse than an RL Stein book."
"This is worse than an episode of family guy!"

and my favorite...

"This is worse than horse c0ck in mouth!"

^.^

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Yo, how come every time I check the tournaments section there's never anything going on in Georgia? I go to school in Rhode Island (but have permanent residence in Georgia) and it's not hard at all to find tourneys there, not to mention there are some crazy good smashers. Down here a friend and I have had to organize tournaments if we wanted any competition, but the vast majority of people who showed up sucked.

Anyways, if nothing is happening, I will personally set up a tourney some time and I highly urge you all to come if you're interested. I'm really glad to see that I'm not the only Georgian who enjoys competitive smash.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, I was talking to him at g4s. And we all know about the joke that Gerbil's mom sucks right? Well, Alpha let me know what happened one night at Gerbil's house. It's to graphic to post >_>

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Well, I was talking to him at g4s. And we all know about the joke that Gerbil's mom sucks right? Well, Alpha let me know what happened one night at Gerbil's house. It's to graphic to post >_>
**** what joke??? How come I've never heard it?.... >.<

@Meat - Actually, GA used to be pretty active pre-October. The closer we got to Brawl, the slower we got. You can't rely on PrinceZane's stickied thread of information, because he hasn't updated it in..... forever lol. You just have to look more closely at this region.

To let you know though, we currently have no Melee tournaments scheduled in GA. I know Mike (FullMetal/Anomic Punk) does Smashfests every so often, and at those Smashfests he usually does a tournament. His next is currently TBA but you can be sure to find the thread and pay attention to it to get more info. I also know he was trying to talk to Larry, a LAN center owner, about using their building for a tournament (When Wes was in GA, he used that particular LAN center for his tournies)

We have a Brawl tourny currently scheduled 1 week after Brawl's release if you're interested. Granted the rule set will be iffy for a while, but it is the first GA tourny for Brawl. Look for a thread titled "Middle GA TOurny: LOI" or something like that.

There is another Brawl tournament scheduled March 15th/16th (the entire weekend). Final Round XI is in Atlanta and will be hosting Brawl + dozens of other tourny games I don't play myself lol, so I don't know the names. However, you can be sure the turnout for Brawl there will be huge.

That's all of the info off the top of my head. If I think of more, I'll edit it here or make a new post.

mog112

Smash Ace
Yo, how come every time I check the tournaments section there's never anything going on in Georgia? I go to school in Rhode Island (but have permanent residence in Georgia) and it's not hard at all to find tourneys there, not to mention there are some crazy good smashers. Down here a friend and I have had to organize tournaments if we wanted any competition, but the vast majority of people who showed up sucked.

Anyways, if nothing is happening, I will personally set up a tourney some time and I highly urge you all to come if you're interested. I'm really glad to see that I'm not the only Georgian who enjoys competitive smash.
how come you've never mentioned anything till now? where are you at in ga? and we usually have a decent amount of tournys but kinda dieing right now.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Gerbil-- Thanks for the info man. It figures I wouldn't really know that much, cos I've only started actively searching for tourneys since last fall when I was looking for nearby tourneys in Rhode Island. Unfortunately I'm here in Georgia only until the 20th when I go back to school. However I really want to meet my fellow Georgia smashers so next time I come back home for vacation I definitely need to chill with you guys for once. I'd be down for smashing this winter break, but now there isn't that much time left so damm I guess I'll have to wait.

mog-- I haven't mentioned anything until now cos I only got active last year but then I moved up north for school so this really wasn't much of an issue until recently. I live in Cobb County in Marietta, don't know many smash players here, decent ones at any rate. It's hard to find people around here who love smash as much as I do. So in the future (which probably refers to Brawl) we'll have to meet up some time.

I main Fox and Sheik by the way.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Gerbil-- Thanks for the info man. It figures I wouldn't really know that much, cos I've only started actively searching for tourneys since last fall when I was looking for nearby tourneys in Rhode Island. Unfortunately I'm here in Georgia only until the 20th when I go back to school. However I really want to meet my fellow Georgia smashers so next time I come back home for vacation I definitely need to chill with you guys for once. I'd be down for smashing this winter break, but now there isn't that much time left so damm I guess I'll have to wait.

mog-- I haven't mentioned anything until now cos I only got active last year but then I moved up north for school so this really wasn't much of an issue until recently. I live in Cobb County in Marietta, don't know many smash players here, decent ones at any rate. It's hard to find people around here who love smash as much as I do. So in the future (which probably refers to Brawl) we'll have to meet up some time.

I main Fox and Sheik by the way.
wanna get owned tommorrow by me and marty?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
we can all get married at islands of adventure and then ride the hulk

i promise

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it's a lava combo that uses acid. even hyugarikudo agrees that it's logical.

Top Bottom