• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

eastheaven

Smash Ace
0. tong
1. carter
3. xif
3. chaddd
4. 112
5. dogysamach
10. alpfa
10. cornel
10. fullmatal
10. prca
10. marty

Tier 2:
Datman
DP
Juan
Laijon
ranegade marth
SOFT
TBag

Tier 3:
Ares
Chris
Daniel Zaman
Desu
Elliot
Gerbil
PBJ
Rayku
Sleepyk

that is all.

Ares726

Smash Ace
0. tong
1. carter
3. xif
3. chaddd
4. 112
5. dogysamach
10. alpfa
10. cornel
10. fullmatal
10. renegaed marth
10. marty

Tier 2:
Datman
DP
Juan
Laijon
PBJ
SOFT
TBag

Tier 3:
Ares
Chris
Daniel Zaman
Desu
Elliot
Gerbil
Rayku
Sleepyk

that is all.
lol@me and josh in Tier 3 and Keith not listed.

Even bigger LOL@Evan in Tier 2.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
lol@me and josh in Tier 3 and Keith not listed.

Even bigger LOL@Evan in Tier 2.
Actually I wasn't gonna even say anything about these lists (being a panelist and all) but I do lol at the fact that most don't have Keith on them, when he actually has been doing very well for himself and there isn't much chance of him being removed or even bumped down that much. Sorry to disappoint : )

eastheaven

Smash Ace
o i forgot abt prac LOL.
i would switch him out with renagaed mart and put eugene in tier 2
\
i made tier 2 out to be ppl that can give at least all those #10's a good fight.
if i dont think you have at least 30:70 odds v. those cats, then you're tier 3

pbj can be tier 3 since he now plays starcraft what a loser, i just thougth i'd put him with soft since soft and pb and j are like buddiez(and thats what the list is all about)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I had something here, but I'll save it for the Mikes LOL.

Rayku

Smash Lord
o i forgot abt prac LOL.
i would switch him out with renagaed mart and put eugene in tier 2
\
i made tier 2 out to be ppl that can give at least all those #10's a good fight.
if i dont think you have at least 30:70 odds v. those cats, then you're tier 3

pbj can be tier 3 since he now plays starcraft what a loser, i just thougth i'd put him with soft since soft and pb and j are like buddiez(and thats what the list is all about)
Man. You think somethin' weird, but you're just going to say something stupid about me so I won't comment further

eastheaven

Smash Ace
i was following the op about how tier 2 is about people who are almost top 10 but are slightly gimped(have to wear glasses for example).

also this list is awesome because it is not pure tournament rankingx thx.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i didn't play starcraft since september..and tier 3 what a joke..i say we only have top ten and tier 2 with only 8 people on it...this will cut some people off like myself and others but it will make me and others work harder to get on top ten or tier 2..if not everybody in ga will be on a list and i think thats stupid that we are the only states who does this

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
GA needs to start going OOS more often, if we want to improve as a state in smash.
Given, there's fairly little time left before brawl, but I'm sure that we could all drastically improve if we went to a few OOS tournaments before brawl comes out.
I'm planning on going to Gigabits in January, I recommend everyone else try and do the same.

Jx31

Smash Ace
GA needs to start going OOS more often, if we want to improve as a state in smash.
Given, there's fairly little time left before brawl, but I'm sure that we could all drastically improve if we went to a few OOS tournaments before brawl comes out.
I'm planning on going to Gigabits in January, I recommend everyone else try and do the same.
*Points to post* This stuff is truth.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

Me and my crew have been doing this already but with everyting being so effing far away we cant make every single OOS tourny. That dosent mean we wont stop trying XD.
I do want to make one more trip before brawl comes out though.

Jx31

Smash Ace

Me and my crew have been doing this already but with everyting being so effing far away we cant make every single OOS tourny. That dosent mean we wont stop trying XD.
I do want to make one more trip before brawl comes out though.

Majority of Ga showing up at Gigs anyone?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
And thus the first mod to discover the South is.... Kirby King! Let's see how many threads he closes >.< *is counting*

Oh hey Nite, almost didn't see you in the darkness. *insert crappy double snare tap to cymbol crash*

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Before I went to bed last night, I counted 13 locked threads LOL.

Guess who got the bans? Laijin and Tong. Laiji with 11 points, Tong with 10. Must be some kind of record for real XD.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
My **** was too large and thus they couldnt find a lock big enough for it XD

are you offering rides or are you just asking in general?
A little of both, needless to say rides would be given to those closer to me, but if I had an extra spot after offering rides to those in my area, I could possibly pick someone else up.

But I also want GA to go in force to this~
So I'm trying to find out who else even WANTS to go.

Jx31

Smash Ace
A little of both, needless to say rides would be given to those closer to me, but if I had an extra spot after offering rides to those in my area, I could possibly pick someone else up.

But I also want GA to go in force to this~
So I'm trying to find out who else even WANTS to go.
I'm game for sure, it all depends on what Columbus does though.

Top Bottom