• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
k so having played them all yesterday

Fullmetal, Tbag, and Soft for top 10... at least 2 of em go into the 9 and 10 spots. GO SOFT!!! and Fullmetal please. He really deserves it. just saying.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, Fullmetal is top 10 material without a doubt.

I'm not sure about the other two, no offense to them.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Fullmetal for top 10, no questions asked
That's just off the top of my head of what I'd like to see.
Get that sorry *** Alpha Gundam off the top ten LOL! Dogy should be Higher and Fullmetal alchemist for top ten
rofl Sleepy
all I have to say is Fullmetal for top like um 6 or something : )
and Reflex and TRC for considering to be "optional GA smashers"
if you take 112 off, i'd suggest putting in full metal or DP for spot 10 instead. DP is definitely tier 2 at least though.
FullMetal has improved like crazy. I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I think he should be atleast 9.
My opinions on the matter:
3) FullMetal and TBag for top 10.
i think it should be

0.nana
1.chaddd
1.xif
1.carter
4.1tweezy
5.cornelius
6.fullmetal.
7.alpha
8.dogy
9.ga peach
10.eugene-he's quite the rough costumer or you can put prac

but top three can be any order..as long as nana is above them
Fullmetal for top 7
Tournament placings. Legitimate rankings. That is all.

Fullmetal needs to be in god d@mn top ten as well. I mean, he's been pwning a lot harder than half the people on there, and he's too **** polite to suggest himself for the list, so someone needs to get on that.
FullMetal sucks and 112 blows. I'm better.
True statement! <3 Eugene
lol

k so having played them all yesterday

Fullmetal, Tbag, and Soft for top 10... at least 2 of em go into the 9 and 10 spots. GO SOFT!!! and Fullmetal please. He really deserves it. just saying.
Yeah, Fullmetal is top 10 material without a doubt.

I'm not sure about the other two, no offense to them.
I feel loved. :)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
It made me laugh when I looked through the thread and saw so many people saying I should be top 10~
But especially you saying it 3 times, RC!
<3
At the same time, you started at top 6, then top 7, then 9 or 10!
xD
Apparently I'm only getting worse in your eyes!
^_^

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol. Make up your mind, RC

But SRSLY, there's no reason for you not to be top 10, although in my eyes, rankings don't mean much.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
So Cornel and Fullmetal are top 10 in GA
And Tong beat both of them
P then Q

I wish I were good at smash bros =(
now accepting MMs in GG, MB, SSB, War3......top gear....

Gerbil

Smash Champion
FINE **** XMAS

I'M GONNA GO CRY AN EMO RIVER THAT WILL FLOOD YOUR HOUSES AND

LOLOLOL AT THIS MOVIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihpAcNgA0PQ

LOLOLOL that's your xmas present
I hate you now. Know why? Because I ended up showing this to Jeff, who ended up trying to Wiki it, who ended up coming up with the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-rape_female_condom

AND JUDGING BY THE LINK NAME YOU KNOW IT'S BAD! : (

>.> If my link is illegal (this is to any random mod who may be reading and care), just PM me and I'll remove it. But it's informational, and it's a Wiki lol.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
LOL what the **** I need to stop posting so much rofl

Gerbil bring Columbus to SC's next little thing on 29th. we had a blast <3<3<3 yeah come on.

eh I know it's too far I'm just making vain wishes

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I hate you now. Know why? Because I ended up showing this to Jeff, who ended up trying to Wiki it, who ended up coming up with the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-rape_female_condom

AND JUDGING BY THE LINK NAME YOU KNOW IT'S BAD! : (

>.> If my link is illegal (this is to any random mod who may be reading and care), just PM me and I'll remove it. But it's informational, and it's a Wiki lol.
other interesting wiki link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerbilling

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yeah I know >.< I guess I should clarify the nickname before any confusion arises lol.

The name was pinned to me in my freshman year of high school. Young, innocent us (my group of friends) were ignorant to the ways of "feltchers." We were all joking and calling each other ******* names, and I got hit with "Gerbil" for some random reason. >.< Eventually they created a Halo profile for me with it, begged me to add it to the class ring (which it is), and someone gave me 10$ if I added it to my license plate (which I did lol, some of you guys have seen it). The name stuck all throughout High School, and now lives on through the gaming world only (noone in college knows me by that name, unless they went to HS with me haha). So yeah... I have absolutely NOTHING to do with stuffing animals up myself. I think it's pretty disturbing to be honest... o.o

And since I'm bringing up the subject of nicknames, how did the rest of you guys get your Smash names, or nicknames if they are that?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I stole my name from Boxman. He randomly selected the letters "DAZW" as a player tag in smash and I stoled it.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Merry Christmas Juan Diego (and Georgia I guess) Juan Diego Where Are You????
Come Back To Georgia!!!!!
Juan Diego 4 #1!!!!!!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The scene is late at night, in the basement of my old-old house, and I am probably 10 years young. I'm playing Banjo Kazooie for the N64, and I'm pestering the mole character. You could talk to this character over and over again, and he would get more and more frustrated as you continued to hit A and talk to him.

A: Stop that.
A: I'm serious.
A: Why won't you stop?
A: Don't you have anything better to do?
A: I'm warning you, one more...

Well, after that... I hit A one more time.

The mole character said something along the lines of, "thats it, I've had it with you, kid. I warned you, and now I'm going to erase all the data on your memory card."

My life flashed before my eyes. My Ocarina of Time files... my Goldeneye data... my Jet Force Gemini completions... all gone?! NO! I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS, YOU EVIL MOLE MANIAC!

I cried, jumped out of my beanbag chair, and ripped the game out of the N64. I freaked out SO HARD.

After letting the situation sink in, I realized that if it had been a joke, I might have corrupted all my data by taking the active game cartridge out of the N64. I go so ****ING mad at that **** mole, I swear I wanted to kill Rare. I was so ****ing scared.

It was my big brother's memory pack, and he would have flipped a ****. I finally mustered up the courage to check the game and see that everything was still there, but to this day, I don't fux with simulated annoyed interaction.

Merry christmas, Georgia.

Top Bottom