• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated Bowser Grab Release Thread

Digital Limit

Smash Cadet
No, it's not. The opponent can influence where both the characters land. That's it.
Oh, is that why I can't consistently Bowsercide people when I'm near the edge?

If someone is aware how Bowsercide works, can they basically always avoid it happening?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
It depends on both players' damage %s. The player with the lower damage % will have greater control.

If your opponent knows he/she also has control, then yeah, it'll be difficult to pull off Bowsercides, but still possible.

Just remember that it isn't always in your best interest to pull off a Bowsercide. If you're in the % lead, it'll be tempting to get an easy one, but it would be a foolish idea unless.....

1. You're both on your last stock and you're confident in your ability to jump out. (or the tourney isn't using the Unity Ruleset and will give the win to you)

2. You have 2-3 stocks to his/her 1.

Otherwise, you're basically helping your opponent. Most of the time, you should just kill your opponent the old-fashioned way. Bowser shouldn't have to resort to killing himself unless he absolutely has to. :p

Flayl

Smash Hero
He doesn't even need to be frame perfect, he has plenty of time. I wish people would actually look at the first post before asking questions =/

Flayl

Smash Hero
It's down for good, yeah. I'll try to find someplace else to host the image without crunching it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I would say use imgur, you literally just need to drag and drop the pic from your computer onto the homepage and it uploads it for you. No accounts or anything at all.

D

Deleted member 189823

Now that we're on-topic,

Are you guys sure you can't buffer tilts with the tilt stick out of GRs? So far, I've been doing it and I've landed every one of them whilist my normal tilts get shielded all the time (for some reason, the controller won't allow me to F-Tilt without walking, or in the case of D-Tilt, it has a really strict setup).

Top Bottom