• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated !!! B O X F E S T - 5/16 - Housingigabits - :D

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
hungry are you gonna have a mini tournie??

ill be in orlando fri night since banes housing me but ill prob be playing with the testament...

if ur having a tournie i wanna come tho

gulliver

Smash Rookie
box fest

Hi. I was just wondering around what time you were planning to start this? I have classes at UCF on friday and wouldn't mind stopping by afterwards to play some brawl.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
If the TNT fest doesnt go down, i'll prolly come over with a new smasher named The_cUrE. I heard he's got a sick Lucas.

that's whats up.

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
A small tourney would be awesome. Melee of course :p

Edit: Looks like I might have some problems with my ride. Hopefully it can be sorted out so me and Nerv can still attend.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
hbox it seems like a lot of people are going to this, is there gonna be some kind of limit??

and it looks like there should def be a small tournie...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
im going for sure after work, sheer host it at your house man.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
yo this is hiroshi being gay at hbox's. everybody who is coming bring a freaking tv and/or wii. as long as i am here, we WILL have a small $1-5 tourney. trust me, these cheaper tournies are really fun. i am finally able to go to one of hungry's fests early so you guys better come and give me some nasty training. cant wait to smash with you all.

-hiro

Orange Xplosion

Smash Rookie
Sorry about that **** that happened as far as rides. What was pretty gay is that my ride came 5 mins after we left. I felt really badd =(. Good **** tho at gigs.

Top Bottom