• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated !!! B O X F E S T - 5/16 - Housingigabits - :D

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
You know whats up friday night, WATO and friends.

407-242-1544

night b4 gigs

call me to smash/housing

3418 amaca circle

orlando FL

PIXTURES T1EM!

bringing pillows and other sleeping utensils is a yes

bringing a corpse is a no

bringing some of those would help for MM's and when we go out at night to get some food.

bring that and hemophiliacs will fear you

these help too

these do to

but don't bring his first name

:laugh::laugh::chuckle::laugh::laugh:

BAMN
Mooney
S4Mus4thew1nN
Hbox
S(prin)kull(ce) - nasty yoshi
german
colombian aka pinata
cpt. curnch
Fearless
h1roshi
Loto
xyz
vericz
zoro
like 8 friends, lol

lets get some more wato

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
Is this another thing where anyone can come over, Hungry? I didn't get to attend the last boxfest cause of ride johns but was hoping I could attend this and then gigs. My crew and I don't really need housing so that isn't a problem, just wanted to play melee mostly, maybe some brawl.

Loto

Smash Ace
Well....I think me and fearless might come to this. We would bring a T.V. and Wii as well if we came. I'll post again after I talk to fearless about it. ;p

NERV

Smash Rookie
I'll be coming with BAMN for some melee madness! Im excited to see how good my jiggs does, it has been dying to fight someone new!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me and force may drop by, but we wont be crashing there, if you were concerned with housing space

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
come to this people, he lives 35 mins away from gigs.....................................................................................................................................and i'll be there

-hiro
hiroshi got 2 days off in a row? what?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I want to go to this too, but 30 miles away and no car just isn't in the cards :ohwell:

Darn, I really needed some master practice so I don't get too embarrassed at Gigs, needed to $1 MM your bro too.

And yes yes, melee more melee is needed these days.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
I see that you forgot to put my name on it..YOU KNOW that I always go to box fest before gigs :p. When was the last time I missed one?

-lates

AB

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I'm coming with Mooney if it's all good. Gotta get my pillow, give hiroshi his Wii, and pay you those $13 I owe if I can, if not I'll give you the rest at FAST or something.

Top Bottom