• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE! Raise your hand if you have done/are doing some the following...(35-69!)

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
*raises hand thrice*

Add this too:

D. You checked every sidebar tab (i.e. Characters, Stages, etc.) a number of times, in hopes that another, better update would be hidden there instead...

I've done that...

Gamer_Matt

Smash Cadet
im guilty of A...i went to check dojo because there was a bad update on friday..and i was hoping that sakurai would feel bad about fridays update and update something new on the weekend...

Romancer

Smash Cadet
OBJECTION!

There's no reason to feel guilty for doing stuff like this when we are talking about the game of FOREVERNESS!!

courte

Smash Lord
a and c
theres no such thing as a bad update, unless it isn't there at all...

so yeah i guess b cuz that week without was killing me

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Only C.

Sorry, I don't get mad about a website, generally.

EXCEPT... Friend Codes. That update was just stupid.

That and the Widescreen thing.

Smash Ace
I refreshed the page ovr 9000 times on Jan. 15th, after I saw the March 9th.
I was like: "WTH? is this the europe release date or something?"
and I was wrong. dang.

=2007=

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
I've seen better threads get locked.

No I have never done any of those stupid things.

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
A. Checked the Dojo on a weekend *Raises hand*
B. Refreshed after a delay or a bad update, hoping it wasn't true
C. Refreshed at all twice in a day *Raises hand*
D. You checked every sidebar tab (i.e. Characters, Stages, etc.) a number of times, in hopes that another, better update would be hidden there instead (thanks for the idea MajinNecro69)
all of these while fully knowing what you were doing
E. Tried translating from another language (Japanese, Spanish...) to get a different result/meaning (ex. Up until now)

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
*raises his hand for B*

It was only for one update though... the one with Grayfox, and me not seeing that he was a playable character. I kept refreshing to try and get the " NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING " message.. but it never came..

*a tear runs down his cheek*
:(

Papytendo

Smash Rookie
...........................................Jigglyp uff................................

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I've done A and I was disapointed when there was no update. Then i realized it was Saturday.

tanfastic

Smash Apprentice
I've done them all especially for the Waluigi AT... I wanted to play a battle with all mario bros. :*(

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I'd have to raise my hand for:
A.- Checked for the first time, didn't really check again, until I saw Mojo. So, I've done this 2 times.

D.- Several times. (remember when the bumper originally came a day after when it was originally posted? It was hidden in the items area, but didn't become an official update until a day afterward.)

This one could be a new one: Played a movie/pic on the dojo trying to find something that wasn't revealed yet. (ex. There was talk about Captain Falcon being confirmed in a part of the SSE trailer)

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
This of course does not make anyone pathetic just "Brawl-dicted" (sorry still thinking of names)

Top Bottom