• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATE* A new Mewtwo combo video in the works. The trailer is up! Watch it please!

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I see.

Fastfox is doing a Mewtwo combo video for fun and your doing it for contributions as FastFox or is there a deeper meaning =\ ???
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!! Believe in Aliens(I was next to one)/Interdimensional Beings.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
sorta, i 'main' falco, fox, falcon, marthish

whatev
Whatever it takes to win right?

I see.

Fastfox is doing a Mewtwo combo video for fun and your doing it for contributions as FastFox or is there a deeper meaning =\ ???
I don't know what you mean; i was recording matches and trying to find music and a way to put it online long before FastFox said he was going to make one. His is going forwards, whereas mine fell on its face. :laugh: As for the trailer, ETA is sometime next week, but no later if I have any say in the matter...

It is not m2 but that will be soon.

My combo vid go watch it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199698
Nice. One main certainly isn't enough...

EDIT: Galaxyblast Trailer is up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI0BtB6nM-c# Comment and rate please! XD

The Phenom

Smash Lord
So I take it it isn't a good idea to post the trailer in the video discussion.

I just found out the trailer was out. Not so many combos I see just yet =) as I have also for mine;trailer which is not out yet. Is this your first combo video like me? I thought it needed more of a mix; it showed more edgeguarding than it should's.

PS:I see more G&Ws this year...I wonder why?...

edit:About the effects of more than needed edgeguards to the viewer
-If you imagine, there is a repetition of it which causes the viewer to be discouraged to seeing the video because of this. Ths viewer wants to see more of what you offer so they can stay entertained/stay toned in; this is due to there neurons not being excited.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
So I take it it isn't a good idea to post the trailer in the video discussion.

I just found out the trailer was out. Not so many combos I see just yet =) as I have also for mine;trailer which is not out yet. Is this your first combo video like me? I thought it needed more of a mix; it showed more edgeguarding than it should's.

PS:I see more G&Ws this year...I wonder why?...

edit:About the effects of more than needed edgeguards to the viewer
-If you imagine, there is a repetition of it which causes the viewer to be discouraged to seeing the video because of this. Ths viewer wants to see more of what you offer so they can stay entertained/stay toned in; this is due to there neurons not being excited.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!
LOL, yes that's my first vid, and yeah, there seems to be some leaning towards edge-guarding, but i also have some fairly decent stuff in there. (At least I thought so...) True, i'm not Taj, but I've never claimed to be. :laugh: Iori would probably 3 or 4 stock me easily, and don't get me started with Quak's balistically fast playstyle... It's not that I think I'm bad, it's just that I understand where my skill ranks.

Unfortunatly, the footage I used is all that I have to use at the moment. I have much more footage that's got some interesting gameplay in it, but it's not in a form I can put online. Rest assured, the completed vid will have DJC and other higher tech displayed, but this is the best I can do for now, take it or leave it.

And yes, I'm kinda wary of posting it in the vids section; that's Taj's territory...

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
It was a decent video. I'm "jaraha" by the way. There were some cool moves, but like most combo videos, your opponents were kind of laughable. I'm working on Mewtwo as well, you're probably one notch above me.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Honestly I was not impressed but funny thing is that my combo vid was up for some time. My guy didn't tell me and he had the song interior crocodile alligator on there and I was highly upset, I didn't tell him tho. XD (luckly only m2 players check these threads) I do want you to know that, this comment dosen't mean I don't respect you. I have seen players crawl and start flying in no time, I am not calling you some scrub. (get really good) So don't think I won't be anticipating the real deal. I did see you didn't have the generic m2 combo starter tho, that made me happy. (means your creative) I love your music, sounds familar tho. All and all thanks for making the m2 thread more enjoyable.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
It was a decent video. I'm "jaraha" by the way. There were some cool moves, but like most combo videos, your opponents were kind of laughable. I'm working on Mewtwo as well, you're probably one notch above me.
Thank you, but to be honest the people I play with are better than I am, so I don't know about "laughable". Had to work very hard for every single one of those combos or KOs...

Thank you for the comment on the video on youtube proper... that makes you one of two...

And my Mewtwo is better than someone else's? :dizzy:

Honestly I was not impressed but funny thing is that my combo vid was up for some time. My guy didn't tell me and he had the song interior crocodile alligator on there and I was highly upset, I didn't tell him tho. XD (luckly only m2 players check these threads) I do want you to know that, this comment dosen't mean I don't respect you. I have seen players crawl and start flying in no time, I am not calling you some scrub. (get really good) So don't think I won't be anticipating the real deal. I did see you didn't have the generic m2 combo starter tho, that made me happy. (means your creative) I love your music, sounds familar tho. All and all thanks for making the m2 thread more enjoyable.
Please, as if I made it to try and impress the Mewtwo player that beat MookieRah... :p It is I who respects you, (And Taj and Quak) as the superior player, for now. If I keep at it I MIGHT catach up...

I've been playing for a long time now, but only started learning the advanced stuff last year after Brawl came out, and started playing pros in my area only recently. This is more of an "Up and coming Mewtwo player" thing than anything else, but I thought I'd see if I couldn't edit something together. U-Throw to F-air is one of my fav things to do, but the Fox I play has figured out how to DI out of it, so I do different stuff. But my style has always been different, even back when I was at the same tourny as DarkDragoon when I was a total scrub, it was very different to his to the point of being jarring for the people used to playing his... *Do the same move or combo over and over and you get predictable. Rule #1*

The music is "BeamSabre Beat". I found it on Playlist...

Thanks reguardless. Nice to get support from a superior player...

On a side note, can all of you other Mewtwo players jump under FD? I put that at the end as a surprise, but there are no comments on it so I don't know if anyone's seen it...

My combo video will be the ****. /flex

None of the combos from the trailer will be in the final video.

GET HYPED
Already hyped Mewtwo master. Can't wait...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Thank you, but to be honest the people I play with are better than I am, so I don't know about "laughable". Had to work very hard for every single one of those combos or KOs...

Thank you for the comment on the video on youtube proper... that makes you one of two...

And my Mewtwo is better than someone else's? :dizzy:

Please, as if I made it to try and impress the Mewtwo player that beat MookieRah... :p It is I who respects you, (And Taj and Quak) as the superior player, for now. If I keep at it I MIGHT catach up...

I've been playing for a long time now, but only started learning the advanced stuff last year after Brawl came out, and started playing pros in my area only recently. This is more of an "Up and coming Mewtwo player" thing than anything else, but I thought I'd see if I couldn't edit something together. U-Throw to F-air is one of my fav things to do, but the Fox I play has figured out how to DI out of it, so I do different stuff. But my style has always been different, even back when I was at the same tourny as DarkDragoon when I was a total scrub, it was very different to his to the point of being jarring for the people used to playing his... *Do the same move or combo over and over and you get predictable. Rule #1*

The music is "BeamSabre Beat". I found it on Playlist...

Thanks reguardless. Nice to get support from a superior player...

On a side note, can all of you other Mewtwo players jump under FD? I put that at the end as a surprise, but there are no comments on it so I don't know if anyone's seen it...

Already hyped Mewtwo master. Can't wait...
:chuckle: I saw it I don't think under the board travel is interesting especially if the fox had shined you. I never do things like that in tourney, but maybe it could make for a risky mind game. :dizzy:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Taj/Quak? who are these Players? Have you heard of that Vectorman guy His Mewtwo.. is like SICK ****IN NASTY!....heheh.. just kidding guys....but hey seriously though! ALL OF YOU.. if you can.. my final two weeks of my SSBM career is nearly coming to an end! =/ (im in the air force I leave in two weeks) It would really make me happy to have MOST/ALL of the Mewtwo community watch/rate/comment my Mewtwo whatever the case is... I bumped my M2 section back it's the *Resurrected Mewtwo* and I'd like to know b4 I left that my M2 is most likely the best it can be!

There's Hype in AZ that there will be a Taj vs Vectorman MM in play...but I don't think that will be happening. even so Mewtwo dittos are.....kind of ********! lol but TAJ WILL SHOW UP TO MM IN FOOD EATING RIGHT?? =D?

anyway for my final two weeks before I go i'd really appreciate it if i can get comments/critique/etc,,,,, on my Mewtwo.. I've been requested by many to make a combo video.. and i had started.. but currently I don't have the drive/time to make one anyway. however w/enough comments and such.. perhaps i can just upload more matches against pro level players *axe, Forward, AZ community etc.. so yeah! plz i hope everyone helps me out..

Thanks again M2 Community! here's the thread just in case - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200393

BTW: Tony you still owe me pizza and that basketball match we have to finish.. and you WILL finish b4 i leave for the air force got it!! ^^:;;;;;;;;;

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I'm a little confused, you're joining the chair force (excuse me, AIR FORCE), and before you go you want your Mewtwo to be really good? :confused:

And people do basketball MM? Oh my god, if they had those at tournies around me, I'd be going to those.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Me and Tony did a Basketball MM at AzOneTwoStep a tournament we both attended.. we ddin't finish..heh he was owning me anyway! lol.. and the pizza... i remember him giving him a box of my pizza to hold.. and i did let him have some.. when i got it back.. like..none was left.. LMAO.. freakin Tony!

as for my Mewtwo getting really good! i'm hoping, that it is.. and if it's not.. to tell me what i could/should do.. before my time is up.. that's all =D

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
:chuckle: I saw it I don't think under the board travel is interesting especially if the fox had shined you.
That's the point, he missed. :p

I never do things like that in tourney, but maybe it could make for a risky mind game. :dizzy:
That's all it is really, a risky mindgame. I would suggest getting it down to show off at the end of a match or something. You shouldn't really have to hard a time to get it down although the timing is very different than any other stage you can jump under cause of the tapering bottom...

Taj/Quak? who are these Players? Have you heard of that Vectorman guy His Mewtwo.. is like SICK ****IN NASTY!....heheh.. just kidding guys....but hey seriously though! ALL OF YOU.. if you can.. my final two weeks of my SSBM career is nearly coming to an end! =/ (im in the air force I leave in two weeks) It would really make me happy to have MOST/ALL of the Mewtwo community watch/rate/comment my Mewtwo whatever the case is... I bumped my M2 section back it's the *Resurrected Mewtwo* and I'd like to know b4 I left that my M2 is most likely the best it can be!

There's Hype in AZ that there will be a Taj vs Vectorman MM in play...but I don't think that will be happening. even so Mewtwo dittos are.....kind of ********! lol but TAJ WILL SHOW UP TO MM IN FOOD EATING RIGHT?? =D?

anyway for my final two weeks before I go i'd really appreciate it if i can get comments/critique/etc,,,,, on my Mewtwo.. I've been requested by many to make a combo video.. and i had started.. but currently I don't have the drive/time to make one anyway. however w/enough comments and such.. perhaps i can just upload more matches against pro level players *axe, Forward, AZ community etc.. so yeah! plz i hope everyone helps me out..
:embarrass you haven't been here for so long I'd kinda forgotten you. Good luck in the Air Force man!

*Heading over to your thread*

Top Bottom