• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATE* A new Mewtwo combo video in the works. The trailer is up! Watch it please!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I currently have a Mewtwo combo video, "Galaxyblast" in production. When I have it up on youtube, I will let you all know. No known release date yet, but a trailer will be released soon...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Always look forward to Mewtwo combo videos. I'm assuming it'll have many Shadowball kills in it, no?
Thank you. Actually, I use the Shadowball sparingly, but there are going to be more than a few good K.O.s with it, yes. I'm still hoping for the January release date... *crosses fingers*

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
they are fun to see because 1 i suck as mewtwo 2 its never the same d*** combo over and over like marth how many times must we see it over and in the same combo video side by side

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Low tier combo videos! It has been too long since I have seen one.

INSANE CARZY GUY: (Signature reference) What, no Captain Falcon as a powerful person?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I love m2 combo vids, I just be some kind of fanbay
O.o Don't you mean "fanboy"? Thanks for the interest. :bee:

Low tier combo videos! It has been too long since I have seen one.
Yeah... all of the recent ones seem to be C. Falcon and Fox and other fast characters. Don't get me wrong, I'm still trying to figure out how they do some of the stuff they do in those vids, esp. Scar's C. Falcon, but there hasn't been any new M2 vids since Shadowclaw 2. On that note, Taj is way, way, WAY better than me, but I'm at least formidable enough to have taken down a Fox player who was ****** everyone else at the last comic-con I was at, which was a while ago (I've since gotten better:bee:)... too bad I didn't get those on tape, dang it. Whatever, enough bragging...:laugh:

INSANE CARZY GUY: (Signature reference) What, no Captain Falcon as a powerful person?
no he can't even throw some 2 or 3 storys in the air at 0% like ICs Up B
Godzilla beats them all! :) :laugh:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Update: Due to circumstances beyond my control, Galaxyblast has been delayed until Febuary at least. Please note that it is still coming, but there are several problems that need correction. I'll try to get a preview together at least. I'll start a new thread when that comes out, since this one seems dead at the moment...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Update: Due to circumstances beyond my control, Galaxyblast has been delayed until Febuary at least. Please note that it is still coming, but there are several problems that need correction. I'll try to get a preview together at least. I'll start a new thread when that comes out, since this one seems dead at the moment...
Wth man you can't just leave the thread, you promised a combo vid so get back here lol >.>

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
come on we need more mewtwo **** and if i wasn't lost in this corn field then i would help you unless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato Kirby
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSANE CARZY GUY
no he can't even throw some 2 or 3 storys in the air at 0% like ICs Up B
Godzilla beats them all! no i think the ice climbers would chain throw him to death :laugh:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Holy crap, my thread is back from the dead! >.>

My options for even a trailer have become zero, so I've got to start from the ground up again. (Long story...) I'm trying, really! For now, I've gotta start recording any matches I can again. Despite not doing very well against Roman in the matches he posted, I can do some very complicated crap and pull off some sweet combos, so it'll be entertaining. For now, let's go watch the Shadowclaw 3 trailer. FastFox's vid will be out before mine in all probability.

@ The Phenom: Looking forwards to that. I haven't abandoned my vid. Not yet at least.

@ Insane Carzy Guy: The IC wouldn't be able to lift Godzilla. :p

@ Dark Iori Yagami: What's this? You've got a vid of your own, and you're really good. Where's Mewtation 2?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Holy crap, my thread is back from the dead! >.>

My options for even a trailer have become zero, so I've got to start from the ground up again. (Long story...) I'm trying, really! For now, I've gotta start recording any matches I can again. Despite not doing very well against Roman in the matches he posted, I can do some very complicated crap and pull off some sweet combos, so it'll be entertaining. For now, let's go watch the Shadowclaw 3 trailer. FastFox's vid will be out before mine in all probability.

@ The Phenom: Looking forwards to that. I haven't abandoned my vid. Not yet at least.

@ Insane Carzy Guy: The IC wouldn't be able to lift Godzilla. :p

@ Dark Iori Yagami: What's this? You've got a vid of your own, and you're really good. Where's Mewtation 2?

Well actually You are right, I should have a combo vid by now two. The thing is I really want to make it but I can't. I plan ahead to bring recording equipment and I give all my footage to my friend but... In other words It should have been done. I know he is busy alot, and I could make it myself, but he did the first one and I liked it so. Soon is all I can say. >.> <.<

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Well actually You are right, I should have a combo vid by now two. The thing is I really want to make it but I can't. I plan ahead to bring recording equipment and I give all my footage to my friend but... In other words It should have been done. I know he is busy alot, and I could make it myself, but he did the first one and I liked it so. Soon is all I can say. >.> <.<
I have family that lives down in Tennesse; if I ever visit down there again and I'm still playing Smash at that time I'll see if we can meet and you can beat the crap out of me lol. I've never been owned in a ditto: even Roman's M2 can't beat mine...

The problem that I'm having with everything is a long story, but to shorten it: I'm out of work, the camera that I used to gather footage (Some of which is sooo slow; I can't believe how much I've improved) needs a custom cable to improt the video, and that runs into about $50-60 that i don't have. I have a memory stick that I'll be able to use to save some matches as long as the person I'm playing with has the right equipment. so if I do well at the up-coming smashfest near where I live, I might be able to release something...

I do admire your M2 btw. You're really good... hoping you can get a second vid going...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I have family that lives down in Tennesse; if I ever visit down there again and I'm still playing Smash at that time I'll see if we can meet and you can beat the crap out of me lol. I've never been owned in a ditto: even Roman's M2 can't beat mine...

The problem that I'm having with everything is a long story, but to shorten it: I'm out of work, the camera that I used to gather footage (Some of which is sooo slow; I can't believe how much I've improved) needs a custom cable to improt the video, and that runs into about $50-60 that i don't have. I have a memory stick that I'll be able to use to save some matches as long as the person I'm playing with has the right equipment. so if I do well at the up-coming smashfest near where I live, I might be able to release something...

I do admire your M2 btw. You're really good... hoping you can get a second vid going...
I has teh fan :bee:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i helped it liiiivvvvvee and the IC's can throw each other 3 stories up into the air (to bad the rope won't go higher) and lift giant bowser (not giga he buttered him self up,ungrabable dude) funny i am working on a pichu combo video

sweet new word , ungrabable

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Am I the only one who doesn't know what this guy is talking about?
I thought we were arguing whether or not the IC could chain throw Godzilla: all 160 feet of him. :dizzy: i'm pretty sure that's what it was bout lol.

i helped it liiiivvvvvee and the IC's can throw each other 3 stories up into the air (to bad the rope won't go higher) and lift giant bowser (not giga he buttered him self up,ungrabable dude) funny i am working on a pichu combo video

sweet new word , ungrabable
A Pichu combo video? GO for it! :chuckle: And the IC would get squashed under Godzilla's big toe, so... no.

i am so sorry man l am dyslexic and sometimes i am confused sorry
Sallright by me.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
really what the }{ell? this is getting confusing and i just now figured out a new way to do }{ell and if elvenarrow3000 is still here man, let's never argue about marth again unless it's advice or one of us say something dumb like marth is a peach counter or pichu out ranges him , because a marth argument between us sucks and we both get PlSSed off

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I've now got some matches on my memory stick: I got beaten to a pulp a lot, but I still managed to pull out some nasty combos. I'll see if I can't cobble something together to at least make a trailer ok guys?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Thanks for going though all the trouble for us, even tho you want to make a combo vid you still want to spoil us as well. :chuckle:
Yeah... you don't mind if most of it is edge guarding do you? I'm no Taj i'm afraid... I thought that we recorded my signature stunt, but I can't seem to find it in the matches. :(

Oh well. I'll get to it asap...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
dude that sucks i once did upsmash to fair to d-smash (as pichu) and the down smash spiked falco and somehow it was delated
Ah Pichu. lol. Well my stunt is more of a mind game, and so far i'm the only Mewtwo that I've ever seen do it. I'm rewatching the matches I have cause I'm sure I have it somewhere... I'm hoping to have the trailer ready within the next week, but it is coming, and there's no stopping it this time... (The trailer at least.)

EDIT: I found it! YAY!

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
really what the }{ell? this is getting confusing and i just now figured out a new way to do }{ell and if elvenarrow3000 is still here man, let's never argue about marth again unless it's advice or one of us say something dumb like marth is a peach counter or pichu out ranges him , because a marth argument between us sucks and we both get PlSSed off
Marth IS a Peach counter, lol. :)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yah pointless spam ,what you going to do about. when do you think the combo video will be up and running
The video itself, I have no idea. The trailer, sometime within the next few weeks. Gotta find time to edit it together. Still trying to come to grips with the that it'll be compared to Taj's godly Mewtwo... :laugh:

Seriously though, very soon...

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I'm positive your combo will be a hit since most people are Fox/Falco/CF at these times who are in their feel for since they are the "good" characters to play as and people let the best of them get to them; the desire to win.

When they see a prolix of the specified characters, after awhile you should start getting attention; don't abandon the project.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sorry man let's never argue about marth ,because we both won't stop till one is right or some-else jumps in , OK.. no more marth arguments elvenarrow3000, between you and me and tell me if you don't understand somehow(sorry if this doesn't make cents somehow i checked 3 times)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Like... he counts Peaches?

=D
:rotfl: "There's one Peach K.O.ed, there's two..."

@ The Phenom: LOL I not abandoning it, it's just that Fast Fox and I will be compared to Taj, who's on a level far above us...

And Fox, falco and CF ARE good characters, but they have nothing on Mewtwo in terms of attitude.

Top Bottom