• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upcoming combo video.

Boxob

Smash Champion
A Falco/Wigi/Link/Ganon/Falcon/Mewtwo combo video titled "Winning Steak"

Expect it in about a month. All game play will be performed by Me and Blarfenzo.

This has nothing to do with Sonic, or Brawl.

GO GO MODS

NNID
MasterHavik
A Falco/Wigi/Link/Ganon/Falcon/Mewtwo combo video titled "Winning Steak"

Expect it in about a month. All game play will be performed by Me and Blarfenzo.

This has nothing to do with Sonic, or Brawl.

GO GO MODS
Ok, I have one question. Why did you steal my steak?!?! And can I at least get credit for the name.

dark_Illusion_hokage

Smash Apprentice
lulz i don't even like shadow, i was like what the hell and told the guy to throw it on in there. =/
Shadow is nothing but a emo wanna be sonic with guns, now that i think about it i regret putting him in my sig. lol
Also btw, i was calling myself a failure because i don't fell like making a come back lol

Boxob

Smash Champion
Oh lol, my bad.

Still, Shadow sucks, and ruined Sonic. Him and all of Crush 40, along with the newer members of Sonic Team can go kill themselves.

Tenki

Smash Hero
That doesn't make sense...

The Sonic section there isn't even active and doesn't NEED modding.

;_;

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
You can't claim the title winning steak if it doesn't have Sonic in it you bitch.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
If you put any code in the string it doesn't recognize the word and it doesn't get filtered. I could have underlined it, italicized it, hyperlinked it, etc.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
and win. mostly b/c of me....

but yea, its mostly spam and ******** nonsence. and i wish i could say i was the reason for that too

Top Bottom