• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

up tilt out of sheild?

Charoo

Smash Champion
i should have just ask this in general discussion but whatever.

Is it possible?

would help a lot if it's possible

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What's the purpose of it? It doesn't set up into anything like ftilt and if you're looking for a quick break-out attack then dsmash is actually faster.

Charoo

Smash Champion
peach mid float down air on shield. Fastest and only way to punish it is up tilt. Everything else takes too long. Would help if it was possible.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
havent tried it out of a shield and currently my wii is preoccupied
but tilts can be activated the same way you do a smash but using the c-stick as well, so maybe by just using the c-stick as well you can up tilt out of shield the same way you can up smash out of shield

EDIT: This doesnt work

L__

Smash Master
L, you died halfway through the anime. So, your opinion doesn't count. Even Yagami made it too the last episode.
No. He didn't. There was a concluding episode called "End". Where the ONLY CHARACTERS are Matsuda and Ide.

Your grammar fails,
TigerWoods said:
So, your opinion
That comma is not supposed to be there.

TigerWoods said:
Even Yagami made it too the last episode.
The majority of people in this world know how to start off a statement. "Even Yagami" is not one of these ways.

"Too" the last episode is incorrect.

You fail. GTFO.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
No. He didn't. There was a concluding episode called "End". Where the ONLY CHARACTERS are Matsuda and Ide.

Your grammar fails,

That comma is not supposed to be there.

The majority of people in this world know how to start off a statement. "Even Yagami" is not one of these ways.

"Too" the last episode is incorrect.

You fail. GTFO.

I fail? Mr. Smartypants over there I am taught in a central Philadelphia public school. I have the right to talk with bad grammar.

I DID NOT SEE THAT END EPISODE?? I JUST SAW THE ENDING WHERE YOU SEE THE AIRHEAD BLONDE LIVE THE REST OF HER LIFE...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Utilt out of shield is very good as long as the move you're countering has enough lag. Anything that sets up ftilts is excellent in my book.

Though I'm sure the likes of Ankoku would dsmash out of shield since he plays very BnB ;P

(Hell, why not just ftilt out of shield???)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, I can't play BnB.

My execution is terribad, so I just mash and hope I get around half of it to come out right.

Top Bottom