• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UP B cancel technique

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
double doc doesnt kinda suck, double doc blows.

That **** can get hilarious though.

Doc/Mario IS better, and you get the same comedic gold of double docs.

Im tellin you, once you get a tag-team chaingrab, you'll love either or.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
double docs suffer through horrible recovery, no range, little-to-no comboablity, and fairly defensive projectiles.

Where as a mario has a not-as-bad recovery, some range, comboablity, and a somewhat offensive projectile.

Shroomed

Smash Master
dogy, otg, and roman post the most intelligently i've seen over my reading of the doc boards lol

so yea make sure u guys all come to genesis
it's only like 45mins or so from where i live so maybe i can house u guys

DOC DITTOS ALL NITE! =) lol

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
How bout you smashbus your *** down here and pick me up.

Or wherever in the **** i am come genesis time.

Cause i really dont know where i'll be. Like, seriously.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i'd like to throw out 2 upb cancel combo's i've done on noobs (only on noobs tho)

upthrow upb cancel fair. call that the tempest combo

fthrow, pill (if they miss tech, extremely situational), upb cancel them into the pill, downsmash.

also jab to upbcancel is hot i throw that out just for the hell of it sometimes. <3 this worthless tech way too much tho...don't use it

edit: actually i think i was wrong, pill hits them after the upthrow first, then upb cancel...it was something like that tho. :]

edit2: does anyone know how to make an upb cancel send someone straight up? if someone goes straight up i usually charge an Fsmash but that doesn't happens often

Top Bottom