• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
@ Tony, everyone I beat in the tournament: Sorry I entered the tourney after pools already started, beat you, and took 3rd place :p

edit: brawlpro... that is all.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
one more thing.

STOP DOWN AND BACK THROWING WITH FOX, UP THROW TO USMASH OR UAIR IS ****ING BROKEN! (you know who you are)

miller483

Smash Ace
Once again, I missed out on what looks like one hell of a Michigan tourney.:(:(:(

Well, I'm still looking for people who may be able to give me a ride to the next one. Chesterfield is pretty far from AA, but maybe we can work something out.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
First tourney with good peeps ive been too guys, and its one of the most fun ive had playing smash, sucks i couldnt stay for singles but oh well

Jermesque- Nice talking/playing with you, for sure bring all those tv's again cause i will be bringing my cubes (i have two cubes/two copies of smash/2 memory cards) so thatll be ftw! Also roys counter = too good
Enzyme- Thanks for teaming with me, my first time playing jungle japes like ever XD. Uthrow to rest ftw!
Lain- I still hate how you beat me
Anther- I hate you and your tailspike also
Ankoku- lol thanks for finding me when i was lost, and thanks for the sig.....mm in that one game in ur laptop next time? jkk
Okiyama- mm?
Bowyer- i was the falco you played at pk stadium at the small tv when u just got there, you two stocked me and yeah i left before pools was finished

Thax- wow you must suck......

Anther

Smash Champion
Anther- I hate you and your tailspike also
omg ;___;!

I had a lot of fun at the tourney too.
I always get Scotu then Boyr back to back, and you both always give me some scary azz matches... then bowyer jumps into the one hole on Rainbow cruise and plummets to his doom...

Doubles was fun even though we only had 4 teams.
Enzyme maay... have beat me with Jigglypuff.. I'm not going to spread any rumors though.

Lain's cool for doing all the phone calls and everything... Giving me that motivational boost to get from Detroit, to metro airport, to eastern to get a cube, and then to UofM for the tourney within like 45 minutes XD..... (dot dot dot)

Me and shaeden still have about 78 friendlies to go in our friendly rampage.
The sets were too good, ya big angry guy. Next time if I can't get the IC chaingrabs to work, I'm going to try to wobble it up... I mean for serious, who kills pikachu at 38% off the top on Yoshi's story. What a jerk =p.

fun playing the tourney sets and pools... I can tell you got better since last time we played Happy. I heard David Lee was asking what character I really played when I was playing against someone as Pikachu lol. ;_;.

Anther

Smash Champion
Hey Tony... can you upload the singles vids of UMB7 as a chunk or something, doubles too. I can DL the flv for splitting. please ;_;?

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
[Ankoku]
Okiyama - Hope you enjoyed the tournament.

lol.
I feel like a ninja, nobody seems to remember me XD
I definitely remember you, I could point you out in a crowd, but I only played you in a few friendly teams.

I believe you were on the team that lost to me and tony going Pichu/Marth respectively. :p

lain

Smash Master
haha.

yeah, David Lee was like "who does anther really play." it was too good.

thanks a lot to everyone again for bringing setups. we didn't really have any confirmed beforehand so i was sort of stressing out about it.

let me know if you can for sure bring setups to the next one sometime before... the next one (again, it's a bi-weekly so it'll be on the 26th or 27th. i'd very much like it to be on sunday though.)
if you do, you get... A FREE BYE IN THE NEXT ONE.

just kidding. ****ers. :laugh:

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
apparently anther is racist... and sandbags after he beats me... and he plays pikachu.. i can't believe anther mocks his teammate.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm taking money matches in PCB. You can pick the difficulty and number of lives we both start with, but we get to pick whichever character we want to use.

I'm not actually sure about if I have the videos anymore, but I know that I uploaded every UMB7 singles vid there is. I'll check my folders again for the rest.

lain

Smash Master
it seems that everyone wants it on saturday... any objections to this? otherwise, right now it seems i'm going to do it saturday (the 26th)

you maybe be able to multishine 37 times scotu, but i beat you by walking around and doing simple ****. :laugh:

although i wish i knew how to shorthop. :urg:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
According to UMB8 brackets, your simple **** got beaten by 42 multishines.

alcoady

Smash Ace
ok, just so you guys know, C.Falcon IS the best character in ssbm, yes, over marth and falco.
not only his he the fastest but he possesses the best move in the game.

More importantly, why didn't any of you bums come to either of my tourneys in GR?
when i came the like the first 6 that you guys had (including the ones before the biweeklies)

Where's the bigy love guys? :( :( :(

lain

Smash Master
sorry bigy. i'd come but no one from here ever drives there :( otherwise i'd love to play you and the GR guys.

yes, my simple **** DID get beaten by overwhelming tech this time, but in the long run... in the long run... haha. good **** though f'real to scotu for stepping it up. :colorful:

lain

Smash Master
sorry bigy. i'd come but no one from here ever drives there :( otherwise i'd love to play you and the GR guys.

yes, my simple **** DID get beaten by overwhelming tech this time, but in the long run... in the long run... haha. good **** though f'real to scotu for stepping it up. :colorful:

Levitas

the moon
I'd say sheik's good news. It'll bring the gay to brawl.

Wait, sheik has boobs now... !
Her avoid and dodge will go up drastically!
If anyone knows what I mean from fire emblem, yeah. yeah.

lain

Smash Master
i officially care about 8% more about brawl now (bringing it to like 12). Olimar sounds too ****ing awesome. he was like the only character i actually wondered if he was going to be in. haha.

but yeah. it sounds like the 26th is the happ'nin day. so everyone who doesn't read posts well:

THE NEXT UMB WILL BE ON THE 26TH OF JANUARY. DOUBLES WILL START APPROXIMATELY AT 1-2. SINGLES APPROXIMATELY AT 5-6.

also, **** you shaeden. :laugh: kidding. but seriously, **** you. i might have almost beaten you that day but... you're still flat out better then me by a good margin. haha. so no thank you.

Top Bottom