• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash Ultimate Opinions! - Read the OP before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
-Mario shouldn't have the FLUDD into his moveset, it should instead be an item who everyone can use. Holding the jump button after a jump should let you float, and the attack button would let you shot water; it would be a mix between the raccoon leaf and the wind pot from Smash 4. When you run out of water, the item would just disappear.
Which reminds me. Surprised they didn't make the Coconut Gun an item and instead went with this Banana Gun which didn't even originate in any games.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Here's one to get us off the topic of FE representation:
I don't believe every new character needs to have some sort of gimmick to be unique or provide something new to the game. I've seen so many people write off the moveset potential of folks like Geno and Bandana Dee as boring "ordinary fighter" movesets just because they wouldn't have some silly meter under their portrait, and frankly, it just seems silly to me. I mean, look at the four unique newcomers we've seen so far in Ultimate; of them, only one has a gimmick, yet they're all plenty unique in their own right. (And no, Simon having a lot of range on his moves is not a gimmick, it's just an attribute of the character that makes him stand out. A gimmick would be something like Little Mac's KO Punch, Inkling's ink, and Ryu's special inputs.) Sure, when there are over 70 characters in the game, it can be easy to tread over old ground with some of them, but that doesn't mean that anyone without some sort of cheesy gimmick should be immediately written off as boring.

Last edited:

31fps

Banned via Warnings
My unpopular opinion (I think it's unpopular) is that they should do this:
Mario: Remove Dr. Mario and Daisy. Add King Boo, Paper Mario and DImentio
DK: Add Funky, Dixie, and Kranky
Zelda: Toon Zelda as an echo, Linkle, and Impa
Metroid: Sylux
Yoshi: Yarn Yoshi as an echo, Kamek
Kirby: BWD, Mgolor, Marx, Adeline and Ribbon, Queen Sectonia
StarFox: Ok for now
Pokemon: Remove Greninja, replace him with Decidueye
Earthbound: Add Porky, Masked man, and Ninten as an Echo
F-Zero: Black Shadow as an echo
FE: Remove Corrin
WarioWare: Add Ashley
Splatoon: Octoling as an echo

UserKev

Smash Champion
Unpopular opinions:

-Mario shouldn't have the FLUDD into his moveset, it should instead be an item who everyone can use. Holding the jump button after a jump should let you float, and the attack button would let you shot water; it would be a mix between the raccoon leaf and the wind pot from Smash 4. When you run out of water, the item would just disappear.
Mario could easily have the hammer in his move set, further diversifying him from Luigi. Its a great suggestion because FLUDD arguably ruined Mario, even replacing his iconic Down B Tornado Spin, which was really useful.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
Yeah Returns sold 5 million on Wii and Returns 3D almost sold 2 million. Put those 2 together you get 7 million sold. The first DKC sold 8 million, DKC2 sold 5 million, DKC3 sold 3 million, DK64 sold 5 million. So how are those numbers not comparable to the old? When they are in the same ballpark. Tropical Freeze sold 2 million total on Wii U (after the Nintendo Select re-release) and Tropical Freeze is selling faster on Switch than it did on Wii U. So please get that "DK doesn't sell as much as it use to" BS out of here.
DK Country actually sold 9 million units, DKC3 sold 4 million units, and DKCR sold 6 million units.

31fps

Banned via Warnings
Mario could easily have the hammer in his move set, further diversifying him from Luigi. Its a great suggestion because FLUDD arguably ruined Mario, even replacing his iconic Down B Tornado Spin, which was really useful.
Replace FLUDD with a Cappy throw

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
No problem! Also, is it possible Nintendo put together Donkey Konga really quick to fill the void of Rare leaving?
I mean I think that was pretty obvious. Nintendo had no idea what to do or how to continue the DK franchise after Rare left so they just put DK and Diddy into a bunch of Mario spin-offs (to keep the characters in people's minds), and make gimmicky spin-off bullcrap in replace of the next true mainline DK game. Jungle Beat tried to be the next main DK title but sales on that title weren't great and a LOT of DK fans hated the sudden shift in tone, gameplay, and lack of characters Rare established. I personally think the game is fantastic (the Wii port) but yeah I still prefer Rare and Retro's games to Jungle Beat. As for Konga and the bongos. I DESPISE them. Metroid fans thought they had it bad when they got Federation Force after Other M. We got nothing but gimmicky bongo crap FOR YEARS after DK64.

Nintendo kinda single handily killed the DK brand/identity after Rare left. When Rare was still with Nintendo DK was looked at by almost EVERYONE as it's own franchise/entity. But ever since the GCN era most people view DK as a Mario spin-off series in the same vein as Yoshi or Luigi's Mansion or something. People always call DK and Diddy Mario characters because people who grew up in the GCN era that's how they experienced them. Which is why characters like Funky, K.Rool, Dixie, etc. kinda lost popularity because Nintendo would rarely use them or give DK new mainline games. They tried to erase most of the work Rare did for the franchise proven by Jungle Beat because those characters "weren't fresh enough" it's sad that only just now that these characters are being recognized and coming back into the spotlight.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I don't give a crap if Mario, Zelda or Pokemon are overrepresented. Mario pays the bills, Zelda has a whole host of side characters who are more deserving to have a spot in Smash then Young Link/Toon Link not being alternate costumes of eachother, and Pokemon's representation is so horridly ****ed that I've abandoned any hope of being happy with the characters they bring in.

I don't hate FE for being overrepped. I just wish that the semiclones were merged with eachother so that FE didn't feel more represented than it actually is.

>Implying I don't want Zelda one offs
FTFY

Really, who isn't?

Mimikyu has been long since de-confirmed. Tapu Koko never mattered. Buzzwole is a meme and Lycanroc is just, Lycanroc. I feel like you not mentioning the most hyped default Starter makes this come off as not an unpopular opinion.
Hence I put down "ill-fated" on Mimikyu for a reason. For those who are clueless, Mimikyu was a popular pick Pre-Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct wise (at least from the best of my recollection). That didn't stop people from speculating a Gen 7 Pokemon as a playable character, if the forums and comments about Smash is in any indicator of that, then what is? I didn't mention Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina because it is redundant due to my opinion on starter Pokemon in the first statement, so it isn't worth repeating again.

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
Hence I put down "ill-fated" on Mimikyu for a reason. For those who are clueless, Mimikyu was a popular pick Pre-Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct wise (at least from the best of my recollection). That didn't stop people from speculating a Gen 7 Pokemon as a playable, if the forums and comments about Smash is in any indicator of that, then what is? I didn't mention Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina because it is redundant due to my opinion on starter Pokemon in the first statement, so it isn't worth repeating again.
Except that, you could have had a really well accurate sounding opinion. Mimikyu tragically lost to the humanoid Pokémon trend. It doesn't need to be ****ted on more than it was when it really could have been one of the most unique choices. Also, you mentioning Tapu Koko, Buzzwole and Lycanroc kind of made the rest of it sound redundant because at least they aren't Starters.

Last edited by a moderator:

StormC

Smash Hero
I dunno how unpopular this is but I wouldn't actually mind Sora at all despite not being a Kingdom Hearts fan. It's probably one of the highest profile Japanese third party series not in Smash yet... but Disney makes me think it might not come to pass. I think he could be a fun fighter and part of the fun of third parties in Smash is the internet-breaking hype/fanart/memes.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
My unpopular opinion (I think it's unpopular) is that they should do this:
Mario: Remove Dr. Mario and Daisy. Add King Boo, Paper Mario and DImentio
DK: Add Funky, Dixie, and Kranky
Zelda: Toon Zelda as an echo, Linkle, and Impa
Metroid: Sylux
Yoshi: Yarn Yoshi as an echo, Kamek
Kirby: BWD, Mgolor, Marx, Adeline and Ribbon, Queen Sectonia
StarFox: Ok for now
Pokemon: Remove Greninja, replace him with Decidueye
Earthbound: Add Porky, Masked man, and Ninten as an Echo
F-Zero: Black Shadow as an echo
FE: Remove Corrin
WarioWare: Add Ashley
Splatoon: Octoling as an echo
I agree with a lot of these opinions. Are you into villains?
Also BTW most of these aren't unpopular.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel like half the time when people make the argument that "[insert character/franchise here] was so dead prior to their inclusion in Smash," they really don't know what they're talking about. Specifically, when Mega Man was announced for Smash 4, and more recently when Simon and Richter were announced for Ultimate, people acted like the Mega Man and Castlevania were dormant for a long time, when in actuality, they were only gone for a year or two prior to the rosters of their respective Smash debuts being finalized. While it's easy look at the current state of both franchises and think "Wow, Capcom is only now coming out with Mega Man 11 after 8 years," and "Look at Castlevania, stuck in mobile/pachinko hell for the past four years, with only the Netflix series keeping it relevant," (and I won't deny that both of these statements are true), I doubt Sakurai had that kind of foresight.

And I know, certain newcomers like K. Rool and Dark Samus prove that recency doesn't matter as much for Ultimate.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
While I get why some people want Geno, I don't think it's fair for him to make it in over other worthy characters since he's a side character in a game from decades ago. Others like Isaac, who is 1st party and the main character, and Sora, who is likely much more popular amongst the non-vocal Smash community and owned by the same company, all seem worth of getting in just as much, if not more than Geno. I mean, sure, the online Smash community wants to see Geno a lot, but I bet that if Sora was revealed over Geno, many more of the Smash fans and general gamers who don't engage in Smash's online community would recognize him and be excited than if it was Geno.

I'm a big Sora fan and supporter, but I see tons of reasons why he shouldn't be in the game. He's a pipe dream character that I'd love to see, but don't expect. I feel like that's where Geno should be for people, instead of being someone that many think is guaranteed to be in the game and needs to be.
If Sakurai hadn’t brought him up in that one interview, you’d be pretty much right. Other than that, there isn’t a whole lot of weight to the Geno argument apart from heavily fan requested.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I want Magolor
I think he's have a way better moveset for both a magic user and a villain than what we already have.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I don't think Geno should get in for a few reasons:

- There are better options that are actually relevant if we are talking another Square character (Sora, another FF character/villain)

- He was a supporting character in one game how many years ago? Older gamers know him sure, but what kid is gonna get excited for some obscure character his dad might know.

- K. Rool hasn't been relevant in awhile, and I don't play Metroid games so I don't know about how commonly Ridley is in them but those are two main antagonists of big Nintendo franchises, people know them well even if they don't appear in every game in the franchise, I feel like if I wasn't online talking about this game and was very casual about it and I saw Geno announced I'd wonder wtf he is and what he's from.

I'm surprised we got K. Rool, and Simon, wasn't too surprised that we got mini Ridley but Sakurai is catering to the fans using the ballot so that's a point for Geno for sure...but our newcomers have been 2 big bads from core franchises and some badass main characters from Castlevania...I can't believe I'll say it like this but in my opinion Geno doesn't have the star power (sorry xD) to be a newcomer.

That being said with how Sakurai has stated he wants him in if things go well with negotiations I'm sure he'll be playable, I don't hate the character it's just big supporters of him ignore these things when talking about Geno but use them as arguments for why other characters shouldn't be playable...WAH

Disclaimer: I've played and beaten SMRPG once maybe 4 years ago and it was great, and Geno is cool as hell and if he gets in which I believe he will despite not thinking he should that'd be fun and I know Sakurai would do a great job with his moveset and representation like he always does.

---

On to a more likely problem...

Screw Isabelle wtf is that little ***** (female dog, look it up!) gonna do, if we have to have her pls just echo the Villager don't put time into her.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't think Geno should get in for a few reasons:

- There are better options that are actually relevant if we are talking another Square character (Sora, another FF character/villain)

- He was a supporting character in one game how many years ago? Older gamers know him sure, but what kid is gonna get excited for some obscure character his dad might know.

- K. Rool hasn't been relevant in awhile, and I don't play Metroid games so I don't know about how commonly Ridley is in them but those are two main antagonists of big Nintendo franchises, people know them well even if they don't appear in every game in the franchise, I feel like if I wasn't online talking about this game and was very casual about it and I saw Geno announced I'd wonder wtf he is and what he's from.

I'm surprised we got K. Rool, and Simon, wasn't too surprised that we got mini Ridley but Sakurai is catering to the fans using the ballot so that's a point for Geno for sure...but our newcomers have been 2 big bads from core franchises and some badass main characters from Castlevania...I can't believe I'll say it like this but in my opinion Geno doesn't have the star power (sorry xD) to be a newcomer.

That being said with how Sakurai has stated he wants him in if things go well with negotiations I'm sure he'll be playable, I don't hate the character it's just big supporters of him ignore these things when talking about Geno but use them as arguments for why other characters shouldn't be playable...WAH

Disclaimer: I've played and beaten SMRPG once maybe 4 years ago and it was great, and Geno is cool as hell and if he gets in which I believe he will despite not thinking he should that'd be fun and I know Sakurai would do a great job with his moveset and representation like he always does.

---

On to a more likely problem...

Screw Isabelle wtf is that little ***** (female dog, look it up!) gonna do, if we have to have her pls just echo the Villager don't put time into her.
Geno will be the Game and Watch/R. O. B./Duck Hunt of Ultimate... except fans and Sakurai want him in.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm surprised we got K. Rool, and Simon
Not really tbh. King K. Rool along with Ridley and Geno are considered the Holy Trinity of highly requested and so far we've now gotten two out of three of them. This shows that relevancy doesn't matter at this point and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if K. Rool finally appearing in Smash is a foreshadowing as him and the kritters being the final enemies in the final trilogy of the new DK Country games which would be stupid not to do.

Last edited:

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Geno will be the Game and Watch/R. O. B./Duck Hunt of Ultimate... except fans and Sakurai want him in.
If I can be honest I think that's a weak claim, since they were not requested or popular and just kind of added, whereas Geno has a huge fanbase, I think they would do something else if they wanted a random retro character, no? Geno doesn't fit with that crew imo

Not really tbh. King K. Rool along with Ridley and Geno are considered the Holy Trinity of highly requested and so far we've now gotten two out of three of them. This shows that relevancy doesn't matter at this point and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if K. Rool finally appearing in Smash is a foreshadowing as him and the kritters being the final enemies in the final trilogy of the new DK Country games.
I had just meant of the 3, Ridley was the most likely imo so i wasn't surprised.

K.Rool comeback in DK games would be nice.

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
"The FE fanbase would go nuts."
Please. I'm sure with Chrom and Robin from literally the same and only game all three of them appeared in people should be fine. We went through Smash 4 with no Kirby, Zelda, DK or Metroid newcomers and we were all patient. If FE fans seriously can't be satisfied with six characters they're the ones who are truly nuts.

And for the record everyone, please stop trying to make FE look like the victim here. This is about opinions. My opinion is that before FE gets another rep someone should be removed. And that's the controversy right here: Debating over FE. Marth is fine. Roy is fine. Lucina and CHrom are just clones so i could care less if they gutted them. Corrin is boring, just a sword weilder with the same air-juggling playstyle but with different footstool combos. The same applies for Robin. Ike is fine since he's a heavyweight.
Ah yes, remove the most visually unique character of the bunch (and one of the most visually unique characters in the game) with a unique moveset as well as a zoner while keeping a semi-clone whose main difference flat-out works against him.

And of FE's "7" characters, two of them are Echo Fighters with minimal differences. So effectively it's 5 characters, with Roy being a semi-clone.

Again, this is basically "I didn't get what I wanted so these people shouldn't either". Support the characters you want; don't arbitrarily demand other characters be cut.

Here's one to get us off the topic of FE representation:
I don't believe every new character needs to have some sort of gimmick to be unique or provide something new to the game. I've seen so many people write off the moveset potential of folks like Geno and Bandana Dee as boring "ordinary fighter" movesets just because they wouldn't have some silly meter under their portrait, and frankly, it just seems silly to me. I mean, look at the four unique newcomers we've seen so far in Ultimate; of them, only one has a gimmick, yet they're all plenty unique in their own right. (And no, Simon having a lot of range on his moves is not a gimmick, it's just an attribute of the character that makes him stand out. A gimmick would be something like Little Mac's KO Punch, Inkling's ink, and Ryu's special inputs.) Sure, when there are over 70 characters in the game, it can be easy to tread over old ground with some of them, but that doesn't mean that anyone without some sort of cheesy gimmick should be immediately written off as boring.
If you look at the unique newcomers so far, the only one with a clear "gimmick" is Inkling and it's ink management. The Belmonts have their jab seemingly being the whip twirl, but have pretty standard movesets aside. K. Rool and Ridley as well; no gimmicks shoehorned into their moveset.

The trend now just seems to be making characters have fun movesets, instead of making characters with arbitrarily gimmicky movesets for the sake of representing their games closer; I'd shudder if the Belmonts were unable to change direction mid-air, for instance.

If Sakurai hadn’t brought him up in that one interview, you’d be pretty much right. Other than that, there isn’t a whole lot of weight to the Geno argument apart from heavily fan requested.
The fact FF has only two songs still makes it seem like SE's playing hardball; I honestly wouldn't expect Geno at this point.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
I've got another unpopular opinion but I don't think Fire Emblem is over-represented. I just think the rate they added them over other characters/series is. I don't mind that we have 7 Fire Emblem characters I just wish they were more evenly spread out instead of getting no new DK, Metroid, Kirby, or Zelda reps for Smash 4 but getting 3 new Fire Emblem characters and a returning vet as DLC was what I had a problem with.

IMO Smash 4 should've had JUST Robin/Lucina. Instead of Roy as DLC we got Wolf and instead of Corrin we got Dixie Kong or K.Rool. THEN for Ultimate we got Roy back (as part of EVERYONE IS HERE!) and Corrin or Alm/Celica (as the new promotional FE rep) as well as Chrom. Also FE representation wouldn't be as bad if 4 of the characters weren't just based off of 1 generic swordsman's moveset.

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
I've got another unpopular opinion but I don't think Fire Emblem is over-represented. I just think the rate they added them over other characters/series is. I don't mind that we have 7 Fire Emblem characters I just wish they were more evenly spread out instead of getting no new DK, Metroid, Kirby, or Zelda reps for Smash 4 but getting 3 new Fire Emblem characters and a returning vet as DLC was what I had a problem with.

IMO Smash 4 should've had JUST Robin/Lucina. Instead of Roy as DLC we got Wolf and instead of Corrin we got Dixie Kong or K.Rool. THEN for Ultimate we got Roy back (as part of EVERYONE IS HERE!) and Corrin or Alm/Celica (as the new promotional FE rep) as well as Chrom. Also FE representation wouldn't be as bad if 4 of the characters weren't just based off of 1 generic swordsman's moveset.
I totally agree with this. Really, the only reason I would be super upset with a unique Fe newcomer on base roster is because Zelda just NEEDS a unique newcomer.

I’ve said it before and I really do mean it, if I can get both Geno and Skull Kid, I will legit be a 100% supporter of every feasible video game character you could possibly think of. Until we get those two though, I’m WAY more conservative.

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Marth is boring. Characters should get in based on popularity, not "mascot" status (or main character status, for that matter).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Marth is boring. Characters should get in based on popularity, not "mascot" status (or main character status, for that matter).
Good thing he's one of the most popular Fire Emblem characters and actually got in due to Japanese popularity in Melee.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How do you figure?
Polls and interviews.

Melee's original newcomers were split into two categories.

Popular requests, which were Bowser, Peach, Mewtwo and Marth.

And surprise characters, which were Zelda/Sheik, Ice Climbers, and Game and Watch.

Marth was a popular request in Japan at the time. Heck, Fire Emblem in general was popular.

In modern times, he still hangs around the top of both Smash polls and Fire Emblem polls.

Heck the recent Fire Emblem polls had him comfortably as one of the most popular characters. And these have been world wide.

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Polls and interviews.

Melee's original newcomers were split into two categories.

Popular requests, which were Bowser, Peach, Mewtwo and Marth.

And surprise characters, which were Zelda/Sheik, Ice Climbers, and Game and Watch.

Marth was a popular request in Japan at the time. Heck, Fire Emblem in general was popular.

In modern times, he still hangs around the top of both Smash polls and Fire Emblem polls.

Heck the recent Fire Emblem polls had him comfortably as one of the most popular characters. And these have been world wide.
Maybe you could show me some of those polls. Until then, I'll keep believing Marth would have been skipped for another character were he not what passes for a "mascot" for Fire Emblem.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Maybe you could show me some of those polls. Until then, I'll keep believing Marth would have been skipped for another character were he not what passes for a "mascot" for Fire Emblem.
Well, one of them is the Choose Your Legends polls which are easy to just google.

As for the other one, I believe there are links here on SWF but I'm not gonna search for them right now.

Melee interview might be a good search.

Regardless, who would this supposed other character even be? Alm,Celica, Sigurd and Leif all paled in comparison.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The fact FF has only two songs still makes it seem like SE's playing hardball; I honestly wouldn't expect Geno at this point.
SE doesn't own those songs. The original creator does due to their company's copyright policies. Thus, that makes it hard to get any FF music. It's a licensing horror, but it's not on SE's part.

That said, I don't consider Geno a lock either, as SE are actually a stingy bunch, just not to a horrible degree like people exaggerate of them.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
SE doesn't own those songs. The original creator does due to their company's copyright policies. Thus, that makes it hard to get any FF music. It's a licensing horror, but it's not on SE's part.

That said, I don't consider Geno a lock either, as SE are actually a stingy bunch, just not to a horrible degree like people exaggerate of them.
Wasn't one of the reasons Cloud or Sephiroth didn't make it into PS All Star because of how much money SE asked the dev team in exchange for them?

Except that, you could have had a really well accurate sounding opinion. Mimikyu tragically lost to the humanoid Pokémon trend. It doesn't need to be **ted on more than it was when it really could have been one of the most unique choices. Also, you mentioning Tapu Koko, Buzzwole and Lycanroc kind of made the rest of it sound redundant because at least they aren't Starters.
I hate to sound rude or demeaning but:
How is my opinion any more or less "accurate sounding" as the rest of the users here? I don't get gist on what you are trying to make out.
If I put it in Layman's terms of my unpopular opinion: Starter Pokemon aren't good choices and neither is 90% of Gen 7.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Again, this is basically "I didn't get what I wanted so these people shouldn't either". Support the characters you want; don't arbitrarily demand other characters be cut.
May I please reiterate, or should you read the first post? I don't give a rat's *** what you think about FE. I don't care if a characters is visually aesthetic. Welcome to the unpopular opinions thread. If you came here to police other peoples' opinions to try to make them agree with them, get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom