• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash Ultimate Opinions! - Read the OP before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I want to remove Lucina, Robin and Corrin and replace them with Escargoon, Knuckle Joe and Bonkers.

I am such a Kirby fan:( And to see so few characters on the roster while FE gets so many spots is making me waaaah (rio).
Yeah man, it sucks. But as I said, FE isn't to blame. You can get rid of the Marth clones and replace them with Kirby fighters, but remember that the underrepresentation of Kirby is not because of the overrepresentation of Fire Emblem. It's for whatever reason Sakurai and the dev team decided.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
X was despised for a while after a couple people who wrote import reviews of the first game (that ended up helping the hype behind Project Rainfall) were very mixed on things. Reception in general was rather muddled and kinda muted; you got people who'd been riding the hype and ended up disappointed that it wasn't like 1 and leaned a lot more towards the WRPG side of things and you got those who thought it was going to be bad but found it decent from the first, and those who ended up really liking it for what it is.
As far as I'm concerned, the Xenoblade fanbase is well on it's way to becoming another Final Fantasy fanbase, what with the differing aesthetics and gameplay per title.

The Wonderful 101 got a few trophies and a song or two ripped from the game. Other M was the most recent Metroid game at the time. Same deal with Tropical Freeze (I didn't even know it had much of a divisive reception); if X had released a year earlier it probably would've gotten a fair bit in Smash 4 by virtue of being the most recent and overlapping dev times. Ultimate began development in early 2016, less than a year after Splatoon 1 released and while 2 was in it's concept stages.

Xenoblade X's timing screwed it over hard, with 2 getting far more representation (as in 2 Mii Fighter costumes, a couple songs, and more Spirits) easily being explained by it being more recent and more popular.
By all accounts, it definitely was not X' timing that screwed it over in regards to content for Ultimate. The game came out (in Japan) about half a year before the project plan of Ultimate was made, around the same time as Splatoon 1. Fitting in content from it should by means have been an issue, if anything, it should've been 2 that had the issue with getting content. Unless I'm mistaken, 2 is the most recent noteworthy Nintendo game that has any major content in Ultimate. While the undeserved unexpected success does explain why all of the stuff from it is in, it does not explain why there isn't a single song from X. And beyond that even, it does absolutely not explain why Ultimate's internal listing does not feature X, while every little minor game that has even one Spirit is listed. See for yourself, and then tell me how this is justified.

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
T the people making the point about movesets...yep, you're pretty much correct. There's a lot of power in words, and I've sometimes found myself discrediting Robin's abilities with "oh he can spam a bunch of projectiles, how original"...but that's not really fair. I do think the standards have gone up since Smash 64 though--back then they felt free to just make stuff up like DK's headbutt or Fox's blaster or Captain Falcon's entire moveset, but nowadays movesets are a lot more inventive and referential. Which I appreciate.

It almost makes me glad King K Rool didn't get into Brawl, as he might've had a totally made-up generic fat guy moveset like Wario.

Mogisthelioma Mogisthelioma , I like your attitude, but logically, it does follow that any character takes up development time and effort, which are finite resources. It's not totally inconceivable that at the very beginning the devs sit back and calculate a rough number of potential newcomers they could make, and from there it only follows that every FE or Mario character will take up a chunk of those resources.

I believe there are a lot of Fire Emblem characters because Sakurai loves Fire Emblem. And I can't blame the guy. If I were in charge of Smash I can guarantee you we would have totally irrelevant characters like Brittany from Pikmin 3 and Chunky Kong in the game. All humans are biased. Does Sakurai let his show a little more often than I would like? Undoubtedly yes, and it was particularly bad in Smash 4 when we got bonus clones for Mario, Kid Icarus and FE when other series were absolutely starving for content. But at the end of the day he's only human and I can't deny I would have done the same thing.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Mogisthelioma Mogisthelioma Mogisthelioma Mogisthelioma , I like your attitude, but logically, it does follow that any character takes up development time and effort, which are finite resources. It's not totally inconceivable that at the very beginning the devs sit back and calculate a rough number of potential newcomers they could make, and from there it only follows that every FE or Mario character will take up a chunk of those resources.

I believe there are a lot of Fire Emblem characters because Sakurai loves Fire Emblem. And I can't blame the guy. If I were in charge of Smash I can guarantee you we would have totally irrelevant characters like Brittany from Pikmin 3 and Chunky Kong in the game. All humans are biased. Does Sakurai let his show a little more often than I would like? Undoubtedly yes, and it was particularly bad in Smash 4 when we got bonus clones for Mario, Kid Icarus and FE when other series were absolutely starving for content. But at the end of the day he's only human and I can't deny I would have done the same thing.
This is all true. I guess it makes sense that some characters will take up more time than others, especially ones that they have to work harder on. But at the end of the day, we still only have 3 Kirby and DK fighters, and 7 FE fighters, which is disgusting to say the least. Not that those two results are related, it's still outrageous regardless.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It just says that Fire Emblem needs to be represented with more. The dreaded series among Smash fans are all still missing major characters, not just Kirby and DK.

Gimmick-Hater

Smash Apprentice
Ultimate is dissapointing. It's a good game, but it leaves a lot to be desired. I think my biggest issue is the lack of single-player content (I like playing Smash by myself). WoL & Spirit Board exist, but I'm gonna be 100% honest.... These two modes might be one of the worst additions to Smash since tripping, and the fact that so much development time was put into them bothers me. Stupidly difficult challanges that are usually cluster-****s that have you facing off against multiple CPUs with tons of items, mind-numbingly easy fights where you can just spam smash attacks, no cut scenes, no platforming sections, no fast travel across the map, it's long as **** (and people thought that Subspace was to long, but this...), etc... On top of that, collecting spirits became irrelevant at some point. I have dozens of spirits, and ton of them do the exact same thing. What makes it even worse is that this even goes for Legendary spirits. I went to hell & back to get some of these spirits on spirit boards, and I was beyond annoyed when I got another spirit that did the exact same thing, but all I needed to do was open a chest. Like, really game? Subspace had similar issues, but at least you got some dope cutscenes.

I can't help, but feel like we could've gotten more new characters, stages, a superior stage builder, etc... If this mode had simply been done away with. It also doesn't help that you have to pay for online now, and said online isn't even that great (albeit, it can be patched in the future).

Last edited:

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
The boss picks weren't the greatest...
Not so much bad picks as there are too few of them. No Eggman, M. Bison, Kraid, Metal Gear Rex, Grima, etc. They just didn’t capitalize on the opportunity to go ham with them.

I really just think too many characters face the Hands, like Sonic really should have fought Galleom as they both debuted in Brawl and destroying giant robots is one of Sonic’s hobbies.

I’m moreso disappointed how they seem to be so limited, there’s no boss rush mode like Brawl’s and that’s lame.

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
This game is less competitive than smash 4, and is closer to brawl, than it is to melee.

The airdodge changing mechanics are not a good thing, it gives the characters in disadvantage too many options. Previously if you used a move like marths fthrow, even though it didn't combo, it would put the enemy in an uncomfortable spot just in front of marth where they need to jump, airdodge or attack and they have to instantly make their choice where marth can either continue the string or just restart it with the correct guess. It was most definitely a guess since no one can react at that speed. Now, the defending character has an additional 2 options with airdodge left or right. Again, if they choose these options the marth player can not react in time, they have to predict it. It is impossible to regularly string together, or condition an opponent when they have 5 options.

This applies to countless things in the game, like landing options where the enemy used to be able to dair, fair/bair, b-reverse something, airdodge or just nothing. Now there are 2 more options with the directional airdodges. Juggling has become WAY harder thanks to this and even the characters with the worst landing options (like DK) have 4+.

"But one airdodge makes juggling easier!"

No it doesn't. In smash 4, only a handful of characters could get away with multiple airdodge cheesing, Mewtwo and Jigglypuff the most notable. The majority of characters just faded away to a ledge or b-reversed stuff. Juggling would have been made easier if you were only given one airdodge and no option to move left or right, but those extra 2 options have made it harder.

Edgeguarding is a different story, and is absolutely easier with the airdodge limitation, but thats it. Is the trade off worth it though, much easier edgeguarding for a severe crippling to strings/combos? I don't think so at all. I wish there was just the one airdodge limit without the directions.

And I haven't even talked about hitstun yet. Universally reduced, much less attacks combo than they used to. Countless characters have lost combos from smash 4, and some characters have lost A LOT. This is simply because of less hitstun and how knockback is gigantic on hit, but slow down. This means that attacks that used to have that property of putting the enemy at an uncomfortable distance, now send the enemy away really far, really fast before any follow up is possible.

Smash generally has 3 types of attacks, the low-knockback obvious combo starters, medium knockback moves to trap the enemy (think of dtilts that will pop someone up on a battlefield platform but don't combo) and obvious kill moves. Those medium knockback moves now send the enemy so far, so fast with so little hitstun that they have full access to their defensive options too quick.

Ledge mechanics are lame, hardly any tricks are possible and the invulnerability of the ledgegrab seems to be freakin monstrous.

The loss of running cross ups might make sense from a logical point of view, and having it in the game to begin with has likely skewed out perception, but its frustrating to lose that option.

The game is slightly faster and attacks do more damage, thats it. People who talk about 'its a brand new engine!' need to learn what an engine is. Its the exact same 'engine' as smash 4, characters just have faster run speed and airspeed.

---

I love the smash series, played each religiously and spent too many hours of my life on this forum. No amount of fanboyism is stopping me from having serious issues with the airdodge changes.

I believe the game will be more interesting and fun to watch than competitive smash 4 purely because of how repetitive, boring and obnoxious the top tiers were in that game but this game is far more about 'neutral' game than it is about advantage or disadvantage states and for that reason, its closer to brawl than melee.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Not so much bad picks as there are too few of them. No Eggman, M. Bison, Kraid, Metal Gear Rex, Grima, etc. They just didn’t capitalize on the opportunity to go ham with them.

I really just think too many characters face the Hands, like Sonic really should have fought Galleom as they both debuted in Brawl and destroying giant tobots is one of Sonic’s hobbies.

I’m moreso disappointed how they seem to be limited, there’s no boss rush mode like Brawl’s and that’s lame.
Yeah, I was referring to the fact that some could’ve been replaced with more iconic picks.

MapleBeasts

Smash Cadet
The heavies for the most part are still going to be the weakest characters in this game. Ganondorf in particular is still awful.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
The fact that there's an entire section of WoL dedicated to Street Fighter.....
....and M. Bison isn't a boss is super disappointing.

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
By all accounts, it definitely was not X' timing that screwed it over in regards to content for Ultimate. The game came out (in Japan) about half a year before the project plan of Ultimate was made, around the same time as Splatoon 1. Fitting in content from it should by means have been an issue, if anything, it should've been 2 that had the issue with getting content. Unless I'm mistaken, 2 is the most recent noteworthy Nintendo game that has any major content in Ultimate. While the undeserved unexpected success does explain why all of the stuff from it is in, it does not explain why there isn't a single song from X. And beyond that even, it does absolutely not explain why Ultimate's internal listing does not feature X, while every little minor game that has even one Spirit is listed. See for yourself, and then tell me how this is justified.
It was almost a year old by the point active development on Ultimate began. The project plan itself was pitched in December, but actual work didn't begin until after work on the DLC was done and Sakurai had taken his two month break.

Splatoon 1 was a runaway success that exceeded everyone's expectations.

As for it's absence on the internal list, that's a bit of a headscratcher. Could've been that they were added earlier and just internally listed under Xenoblade while 2's got added later and ended up being put under Xenoblade 2, causing a bit of an inconsistency.

At the end of the day... maybe Nintendo just didn't want to acknowledge it much? 2 only got 3 songs directly ripped from the game included; the fact X didn't even get that much, to me, is telling that Nintendo really doesn't care to reference X much at all.
Takahashi outright shot down a port of X happening anytime soon, claiming that it would be prohibitively expensive, so there's also absolutely no reason to promote it either. The odd dark horse of the series will likely remain as the odd dark horse of the series.

If the chances for Rex, my most wanted, are dead in the water, then by what logic would Nintendo want to include a character from a worse selling game that they aren't planning to do anything else with?

Oh look, an X fan being pissy about 2's success. Dime a dozen nowadays.

It almost makes me glad King K Rool didn't get into Brawl, as he might've had a totally made-up generic fat guy moveset like Wario.
Smash 4, IMO, ended up with the opposite issue of making movesets too gimmicky and awkward for the sake of references (Monado Arts work nothing like they do in Smash and they made up half of them and RIP Robin because durability)-- a big reason why I ended up using Greninja and Corrin a lot (not just because I'm a fan of their series) was that they didn't try to have an overcentralizing gimmick, making them reasonably straightforward to play while also being visually distinct.

Ultimate managed to find a decent balance. For instance, the Belmonts have a lot of range, projectiles, and poor recovery; but I'd bet in Smash 4 they'd have something like hearts and item crashes grafted onto their movesets and stuff like having 8 different tilts and aerials to emulate whipping in 8 different directions from Castlevania IV).

Last edited:

Calamitas

Smash Champion
It was almost a year old by the point active development on Ultimate began. The project plan itself was pitched in December, but actual work didn't begin until after work on the DLC was done and Sakurai had taken his two month break.

As for it's absence on the internal list, that's a bit of a headscratcher. Could've been that they were added earlier and just internally listed under Xenoblade while 2's got added later and ended up being put under Xenoblade 2, causing a bit of an inconsistency.

At the end of the day... maybe Nintendo just didn't want to acknowledge it much? 2 only got 3 songs directly ripped from the game included; the fact X didn't even get that much, to me, is telling that Nintendo really doesn't care to reference X much at all.
Takahashi outright shot down a port of X happening anytime soon, claiming that it would be prohibitively expensive, so there's also absolutely no reason to promote it either. The odd dark horse of the series will likely remain as the odd dark horse of the series.

If the chances for Rex, my most wanted, are dead in the water, then by what logic would Nintendo want to include a character from a worse selling game that they aren't planning to do anything else with?

By your criteria then, a lot of games from around the same time period should've been ignored to the extent that X was. And yet, other things from the same time period were included. As for X' success, if I remember correctly, it did sell well enough for a Wii U game, around 850.000 copies or so. Incidentally, this is also around the same amount of copies that the original Xenoblade sold - which in turn was already enough to get the series playable representation in Smash to begin with.

As for the part about the internal listing - yeah, no. That would have to be huge coincidence. As it stands, this is the only omission of this sort in the listing, with no good explanation for it.

The thing about that Takahashi quote is, it's been thoroughly misinterpreted. All he ever said was that a port of X would be costly, nothing more, and nothing less. The standard kind of PR talk that neither confirms a companies plans. Beyond that, what reason they'd have to advertise the game? Well, Monolith Soft already stated they have plans to develop a sequel to X, and a couple of months ago they already had a job opening to help development on what was heavily implied to be a Xenoblade game. And considering Takahashi's past statements that he doesn't like doing the same thing for too long, chances of it being Xenoblade Chronicles 3 are pretty slim. Considering the nature of X' ending, a direct follow-up would be quite likely. Not to mention: If X was just so niché that advertising anything from it was just so pointless, how come that Elma was the single most advertized crossover character for 2's DLC, down to getting an outright reveal trailer?

As for that last "point": Budddy, you're barking at the wrong tree here. I've been a fan of the series since the original game, which to this day is still my favourite. And whether as a follow-up to that, or to X, 2 is just bad, and more successful than it had any right to be.
And spare me the drama act, will you? You're making it sound like liking 2 is this controversial opinion that you can't voice anywhere on the Internet without facing criticism. If you want to hear ~~positivity~~ about 2, you really don't have to look hard.

But anyway. . . for the sake of keeping this thread on-topic, I'd suggest that we do not drag out this argument any further. I'm pretty certain that nothing I said was enough to convince you that X deserved a lot more than it actually ended up getting, or that it has even a chance at getting any kind of DLC. Likewise, you won't convince me that 2 deserved anything - I'll freely admit, that game was the biggest disappointment in game form I've had in years, and nothing will change that. Let's simply agree to disagree, and let the thread move on, alright?

Last edited:

Gimmick-Hater

Smash Apprentice
Despite just being a fan-game, I find Super Smash Flash 2 to be more enjoyable and fun to play than Ultimate. I also like the roster a lot more. Both are good games though.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
To take the topic away from Xenoblade.....

I really hate it when people toss the "Sakurai Bias" argument around for anything. yes, Kid Icarus got two newcomers in Smash four. Does that spell bias? No. Palutena was a great pick. Dark Pit, not so much. But for the people who cry bias at Dark Pit, I'm sure you all hate Super Mario and Fire Emblem just the same. Darl Pit could have easily been decloned, they simply didn't have the time. And he didn't steal anyone's "slot" either, I really hate that argument.

EGsmash

Smash Apprentice
Opinion: Nerfing roll/dodge/shield spam from SSB4 has only encouraged more short-hop-aerial and projectile spam, which is far worse, while removing dimensions of gameplay.

Honestly I don't care about roster adds or ignores (where's Crono?). I just want fun Smash Bros. gameplay, not this try-hard-wannabe-DBFZ e-sports crap. (Ok that's a bit extreme but still.)

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
stuff like having 8 different tilts and aerials to emulate whipping in 8 different directions from Castlevania IV
Sigh, if only.

As for Xenoblade Chronicles X, maybe Nintendo is still embarrassed about the controversial character creation.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Smash 4, IMO, ended up with the opposite issue of making movesets too gimmicky and awkward for the sake of references (Monado Arts work nothing like they do in Smash and they made up half of them and RIP Robin because durability)-- a big reason why I ended up using Greninja and Corrin a lot (not just because I'm a fan of their series) was that they didn't try to have an overcentralizing gimmick, making them reasonably straightforward to play while also being visually distinct.

Ultimate managed to find a decent balance. For instance, the Belmonts have a lot of range, projectiles, and poor recovery; but I'd bet in Smash 4 they'd have something like hearts and item crashes grafted onto their movesets and stuff like having 8 different tilts and aerials to emulate whipping in 8 different directions from Castlevania IV).
Seriously, I'm super glad Shulk got his desperately needed buffs, but I still really, REALLY, don't like how they translated him to Smash, ESPECIALLY when XC2 had a really well done Shulk who didn't even wield the monado for most of the fight.

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
I used to really dislike Shulk, but now that I've played Xenoblade 2 I've gained a great appreciation for him. I know that makes no sense. But I'm glad he's here now, whereas before I hated to look at him. Maybe it's just that Xenoblade aesthetic that's grown on me.

Still have no idea how to play as him, but if they added Malos as an echo fighter, I. Would. Learn.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sigh, if only.

As for Xenoblade Chronicles X, maybe Nintendo is still embarrassed about the controversial character creation.
Are you saying that Nintendo is actually embarrassed about removing the bust slider in NA and EU?

I don't think they care man.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Are you saying that Nintendo is actually embarrassed about removing the bust slider in NA and EU?

I don't think they care man.
No, they are more likely to be embarrassed that it existed in the first place, but I was mostly implying that the controversy itself might be something they don't want to resurface.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No, they are more likely to be embarrassed that it existed in the first place, but I was mostly implying that the controversy itself might be something they don't want to resurface.
They referenced and advertised XCX stuff for XC2 DLC and included XCX stuff in Smash.

I don't think that's it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
After reading that SE thread, I can safely conclude that the Geno fanbase is FAR worse than Waluigi's ever was.

Last edited:

Gotmilk0112

Smash Apprentice
After reading that SE thread, I can safely conclude that the Geno fanbase is FAR worse than Waluigi's ever was.
yes, one thread on one subforum on one board is truly representative of every "geno fan" everywhere on the entire internet
:^)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
yes, one thread on one subforum on one board is truly representative of every "geno fan" everywhere on the entire internet
:^)
Too bad it's recurring on nearly every platform! Smashboards, Reddit, GameFAQs, it's pretty damn common!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I just got Ultimate the other day so I can give a few more hot takes:
  • The English lyrics to Life Light are incredibly cringeworthy.
  • I really don't like how all characters have 3 frame jumps now, and this is coming someone who used characters with higher jump squat frames in SSB4 like Wario and Ganondorf.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If somebody is actually harassing/raiding a thread, report it. Don't create drama by taking it to another thread. Also, drop it on this thread. The purpose of this thread is not to bash fanbases either.

Madwario

Smash Apprentice
Im going to give an opinion that will propably make Waluigi fans mad. Id be happy if Nintendo removed Waluigi and added a new partner for Wario instead. A character DESIGNED by Nintendo themselves. Luigi needs an anti-Luigi.
I understand that Waluigi is designed to look like Luigi in an insane way but honestly, id rather see Warios partner as a tall MUSCULAR guy with a downward L like Nappa and a shirt with the arms out and visible. And also with a Superman cheek.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
User was warned for this off-topic spam post
Mod Edit: Content removed. Don't repeat it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
What's wrong with the shorter jump squats?
I liked the longer jump frames since it felt like heavier characters had more weight to them. Also the 3 frame jumpd are really hard to get used to.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Playing through Ultimate's Classic Mode now that I've unlocked all the characters was a mistake. This mode is infinitely more slow, tedious and mind-numbing then World of Light.

So far, Yoshi's route has been crap (My condolences to Zinith Zinith ), Peach's route has been crap, Dr. Mario's route has been crap, Pichu's route has been crap, and I'm not even halfway through all this.

This and Wii U's classic mode are tied for the worst in the series. They're both Soulcalibur 4/Tekken 6 Arcade Mode levels of godawful. I feel nothing but pity for the people who tried unlocking the characters with this method.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I still think I would have preferred Digby or Tom Nook to Isabelle, honestly.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I still think I would have preferred Digby or Tom Nook to Isabelle, honestly.
I wonder why the former isn't even an alt. Sure Isabelle has an alt that recolors her clothes to look like Digby's but they could've at least recolored her fur as well.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I wonder why the former isn't even an alt. Sure Isabelle has an alt that recolors her clothes to look like Digby's but they could've at least recolored her fur as well.
Now that I think about it, I would have taken that as well, maybe. Even if he does get treated like Alph.

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
Im going to give an opinion that will propably make Waluigi fans mad. Id be happy if Nintendo removed Waluigi and added a new partner for Wario instead. A character DESIGNED by Nintendo themselves. Luigi needs an anti-Luigi.
I understand that Waluigi is designed to look like Luigi in an insane way but honestly, id rather see Warios partner as a tall MUSCULAR guy with a downward L like Nappa and a shirt with the arms out and visible. And also with a Superman cheek.
I feel like this would enrage so many people. Like if they just brought out a new Waluigi who looked nothing like the old one and they didn't even acknowledge it? That'd be kind of hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom