• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions - share them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
It seems like there is some very popular "unpopular opinions" on this thread. O well...

1. I think King K. Rool is too big.
  2. Including Palutena in Smash Bros. is about as logical as adding Ness's mom from Earthbound.
  3. Jigglypuff is a fun character to play as and not boring in the slightest way.
  4. Six to eight Pokémon characters is perfectly acceptable.
  5. I want a roster with 50+ characters.
  6. We have enough female characters. I can't think of any more possible women besides maybe Impa.
  7. Blonde Zelda looks better.
  8. Impa is cooler than Sheik, even in Ocarina of Time. Both should be included although not as clones.
  9. I like the idea of outlines around characters on the 3DS.
  10. I support Anthony Higgs.
  11. I have never in my life liked Sonic the Hedgehog nor will I ever.
  12. Pac-Man can't fight.
  13. Waluigi is a Nintendo all-star.
  14. Charizard should be by himself on the roster.
  15. Tripping adds some much-needed humour to the game.
  16. I think anyone who thinks there will not be a story mode is dumb for not interpreting quotes very good.
  17. Snake won't be cut - Sakurai and Kojima are tight.
  18. I like all clones in Brawl.
  19. Declone is NOT a word. (Fact not opinion)
  20. Dixie Kong is an awful character.
  21. There needs to be more one-time characters such as Sheik, Groose, Bleck, Rosalina(Mario Kart and Mario Galaxy 2 don't count).
  22. I like the varying Landmaster final smashes.
  23. Ganondorf should not be changed besides making his attacks more powerful.
  24. Nintendog is not a character. It is a dog from real life put into a game.
  25. Gino is ugly. One of the worst character designs ever.
I think this might be my new favourite thread.

Last edited:

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
I think Ganon should be playable, whether it be a transformation of Ganondorf or a separate character.

I just never see him suggested and it's kinda surprising to be honest. I mean, lots of people want Ganondorf to have a new moveset, but at the same time a lot of people would prefer for him to keep the moves he has. So adding Ganon would be the best option, right?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It seems like there is some very popular "unpopular opinions" on this thread. O well...

1. I think King K. Rool is too big.
  2. Including Palutena in Smash Bros. is about as logical as adding Ness's mom from Earthbound.
  3. We have enough female characters. I can't think of any more possible women besides maybe Impa.
  4. I have never in my life liked Sonic the Hedgehog nor will I ever.
  5. Pac-Man can't fight.
  6. Waluigi is a Nintendo all-star.
  7. Charizard should be by himself on the roster.
  8. Tripping adds some much-needed humour to the game.
  9. Declone is NOT a word. (Fact not opinion)
  10. Dixie Kong is an awful character.
  11. There needs to be more one-time characters such as Sheik, Groose, Bleck, Rosalina(Mario Kart and Mario Galaxy 2 don't count LOL).
  12. I like the varying Landmaster final smashes.
  13. Ganondorf should not be changed besides making his attacks more powerful.
I think this might be my new favourite thread.
Well you managed that more than half of your statements are bull****. Congratulations.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
That's a stupid rule but OK I guess.
If you think it's a stupid rule, then don't post in the topic. This topic's purpose is to provide a place where people can post their opinions without fear of starting a flame war. If that's all you're looking to do, then this topic isn't for you.

Moving on to another unpopular opinion... I don't want caps on series representation. If the character brings something new to the table or is fun to play as (or both), then they should be playable. However, I do think some series with only one rep so far (Yoshi, F-Zero) should have another rep, so long as it follows the two criteria. In this case, I count Metroid as having two reps, but I'd welcome a Ridley addition as well.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think most people in this board don't know what they're talking about most of the time.
I think Zelda will be revamped with her specials changed, no longer transforming. Impa replaces Sheik, but Sheik survives as an alternate character like Mister Fit.
I think Smash 4 will be taking more cues from other fighting games in the name of a more solid combat system.

josh bones

Smash Lord
I think Zelda will be revamped with her specials changed, no longer transforming. Impa replaces Sheik, but Sheik survives as an alternate character like Mister Fit.
I think Smash 4 will be taking more cues from other fighting games in the name of a more solid combat system.
:diddy:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I don't like groose, I find him annoying. It's funny how everyone just goes "oh he's cool" like sheep. The wrestler is so much better.

Hades is okay though, at times.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Geez, it's amazing how many Sonic-hating idiots there are on this thread...

The Blue Blur's an amazing character!

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
Geez, it's amazing how many Sonic-hating idiots there are on this thread...

The Blue Blur's an amazing character!
I only dislike him because of his awful voice acting and catch phrases. The games are pretty fun though.(on mute)

GetBentSaggy

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is not a bad game, it's actually a very fun and great game.

(Off topic and not an unpopular opinion: However, in my opinion, it's not as good as Melee)

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
I only dislike him because of his awful voice acting and catch phrases. The games are pretty fun though.(on mute)
hey the voice acting has been fixed since unleashed. ( and tails finally went through puberty) all classic company's made the jump to voice acting and not all transitions where smoove but they all eventually got there, though nintendo has delayed this (other m) though Kid Icarus uprising had great voice acting. the only 3rd party franchises that should get a 2nd rep are sonic with doctor eggman (he could use mechs and he would be another villain) and that is it no other sonic reps, doctor wily maybe and castlevania i think should get both Simon Belmont and Dracula

Weedy Spyze

Smash Apprentice
The daily photo thread taught me today that hating the coin launcher is evidently unpopular. Lol I don't care how much more "effort" it required over Melee's slot machine, I'd still take the latter into the game in a heartbeat.

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I really do not want Ridley to be playable. I feel that he wouldn't bring anything to the table, would be completely boring to use, and wouldn't have any tools that Charizard and Bowser didn't already possess. :I

I like Mario's F.L.O.O.D. and I hope that it makes a return in SSB4. :3

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
The daily photo thread taught me today that hating the coin launcher is evidently unpopular. Lol I don't care how much more "effort" it required over Melee's slot machine, I'd still take the latter into the game in a heartbeat.
I liked the slot machine as well. It encouraged me to play and get more coins so I could increase my odds to get new trophies. But I think the slot machine will be unlikely to return since slot machines are heavily associated with gambling. Apparently, Europe has pretty strict anti-gambling laws nowadays and this caused the later Pokemon games to no longer have the Game Corner. We probably won't see the slot machine come back as Nintendo and Sakurai would want to ensure the game has the same content across different regions.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Palutena and Dixie Kong deserve to be added the most ( not that I don't think others won't make it.
Toon link is not a clone
Ganondorf is not a clone
Falco is probably the closest character to being a clone but still is not a clone
Brawl did a good job of changing clones because of the varying weight differences and speed of the "clones"
Challenges in Brawl were very tedious
Boss Battles should return
I don't care if SSE returns. I liked the cutscenes but whatever happens happens.
Board the platforms should return.
Roy doesn't deserve to come back as much as Mewtwo
Ike should stay and FE should have at least 3 reps 4 if Roy comes back
Kid icarus gets 2 reps
I would love it if the Wario series added Mona or Captain Syrup but I doubt that will happen.
Waluigi as a playable character?? No thanks. I'd rather have a Finn and Jake tag team character. lol
Ex-smashers should get some kind of attention like Pichu being an assist trophy or something.
Characters should be a little easier to unlock.
I don't understand why people want Lip so much.
Please no more 3rd party... Sonic was too much... (even though I loved sonic in brawl and ill probably main or secondary Megaman)

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
Here I go:

-King K Rool and Ridley seem to big to be a playable character for me, if they are shrinked, I think they would look weird, they are better as AT or stage hazards (Although if they end up becoming a playable character, I would be ok with it).
-I know the game was originaly designed for 3DS only, but I wished this game was a Wii U exclusive and it had all the stages and all the trophies, I also think it would be better if they only focus on making one great game (and probably end it faster). Hopefully, this is the first and last handheld game console smash bros.
-I like male WFT over female.
-I used to think R.O.B would be cut, but I dont he will now, he seems unique. BUT I dont believe he is THAT important in Nintendo history (especially not more important than Mario) I mean, they only made 2 games for this (not really good ones) and it didn't work that well (or at least it didn't seem like it did on the AVGN review), it was only on stores for 1 year. If he does get cut, I wouldn't care.
-I hope the Ice Climbers aren't cut (I don't care if they remove the chain grabbing, I never use it, but I think it would be better if they remove it), if they are and it's because of the 3DS limitations.... I'll get really angry. I think they should at least be Wii U exclusives, the 3DS and Wii U versions wont be connected so it wouldn't be a problem. (The same goes for Olimar only getting 3 pikmins, but I think that he will keep the 6 or at least get 5)
-The Villager doesn't look like a good character (probably will change my mind when I play with him, unless he sucks).
-Falco should be replaced with Krystal.
-I want Waluigi in the game but not because I think he is interesting or important (probably won't even play as him), but because I feel that it would complete the Mario/Wario series (along with Daisy, but there would be too much Mario rep.)
-I don't think Jigglypuff is getting cut because she has been on the series since the beginning, and if she does get cut, I'll get a little sad, but get over it quickly.
-I think there should be one "Yarn" stage (representing Kirby's and Yoshi's)
-Toad should stick as an attack for Peach (and maybe AT)
-Before getting a new Zelda character, they need to fix Ganondorf (make him faster)
-Rosalina didn't deserve to be on the game (But now that she is, I think she bring something new and is a good character).
-Kid Icarus should only have one rep. (Pit).
-I love the pokemons PT has, but I think that he will either get cut or get new pokemons from a newer generation (So squirtle, ivysaur and charizard will get cut).
-I like Brawl's final destination stage and fd music more than melee's

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Here I go:
-I know the game was originaly designed for 3DS only, but I wished this game was a Wii U exclusive and it had all the stages and all the trophies, I also think it would be better if they only focus on making one great game (and probably end it faster).
Wait, it was?

And as for me, I don't really see Ridley being playable. Like others have said, I don't see him bringing anything that Charizard or Bowser would, except for possibly flight (like Kirby) and being more agile.

I also don't expect anyone else from DK. I'd love to see Dixie or even K. Rool added, but I expect we'll get a Diddy reveal around the time that DKC: Tropical Freeze launches.

Probably not so unpopular, but I'd like to see all applicable series (not Ice Climbers or Game/Watch, for instance) getting at least two reps, one protagonist and one rival/villain. Pokey from Mother, K. Rool from DKC, hell, I'd even appreciate Ridley for adding a villain character to Metroid's roster.

Morbi

Scavenger
Wait, it was?

And as for me, I don't really see Ridley being playable. Like others have said, I don't see him bringing anything that Charizard or Bowser would, except for possibly flight (like Kirby) and being more agile.

I also don't expect anyone else from DK. I'd love to see Dixie or even K. Rool added, but I expect we'll get a Diddy reveal around the time that DKC: Tropical Freeze launches.

Probably not so unpopular, but I'd like to see all applicable series (not Ice Climbers or Game/Watch, for instance) getting at least two reps, one protagonist and one rival/villain. Pokey from Mother, K. Rool from DKC, hell, I'd even appreciate Ridley for adding a villain character to Metroid's roster.
No, it is just his (unpopular) opinion. The game was not originally intended to be a 3DS exclusive. I wouldn't be surprised if it really was though.

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
Well I thought it was going to be a 3DS exclusive, I read it somewhere around here, but if I'm wrong, I still wished it was only for Wii U.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Well I thought it was going to be a 3DS exclusive, I read it somewhere around here, but if I'm wrong, I still wished it was only for Wii U.
Internal talk about creating a new Smash Bros. first started a bit after the release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wii in 2008. This was about the time Nintendo first asked Sakurai to make a 3DS game. Iwata realized that fans would want a new Smash Bros. for the 3DS, but he was unsure if it would be okay to ask Sakurai to make another Smash Bros. immediately following Brawl.

They ended up deciding to make Kid Icarus Uprising as Project Sora's first game, with sights set on making Smash Bros. as the second game. The idea was to build up experience with the 3DS through the first game.

Gathering developers from scratch is difficult, said Sakurai. They did do this for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but for that game, they told the developers that they'd be working on Smash Bros. Project Sora began assembling staff under the guise of creating a mystery project that would be headed up by Sakurai. At the time of the solicitation notice, the planning for Kid Icarus Uprising was already under way, and the game was known to be a a shooting game for the 3DS. But these were things that could not be revealed publicly, of course. The idea that Smash Bros. would be the studio's second title was also kept secret even from the incoming staff. It's something that only Iwata and Sakurai knew.

When Iwata first mentioned the development of Wii U to Sakurai, it seems that Sakurai immediately realized that they'd need to make Smash Bros. for both platforms. Iwata had actually intended to ask him if he'd like to make the game for 3DS or for Wii U.
Source: http://andriasang.com/comw97/iwata_asks_smash_bros/

So essentially, they originally planned it as a 3DS only title, but once the Wii U was coming together, Sakurai made the decision to create it for both.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
No more Bowser Jr and Waluigi requests, in fact no more Mario characters than what is absolutely necessary, SSBB had 9, a quarter of the roster.
Lloyd Irving is infinitely more deserving of a spot on the roster than Pacman and a second Sonic char... combined.
Ridley's size is still a big problem.
Goku sux
don't even talk about Dr Luigi
screw Palutena

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
-Falco should be replaced with Krystal.
damn

that must've taken guts to say.

ok here's mine

-Jiggs won't get cut, and won't have a revamped Fairy-type moveset. Rest will probably be reverted to Melee's.
-Lucas won't be added due to time constraints.
-Snake will come back.
-Either Lucario or Mewtwo will get in. Not both.
-Pokemon Trainer will remain unchanged.
-Sakurai will actually balance the game properly this time.
-Toad never deserved a character spot.
-There won't be an average amount of cuts from Brawl. There will either be none or a lot.
-Sakurai wants Waluigi in the game due to his personality and acquaintanceship with Wario.
-K. Rool is more likely as a boss.
-Falcondorf is probably back.
-Palutena wont be playable and never had a chance.
-Toon Link should have been cut.
-Vaati wont be in the game and doesn't deserve a character spot.
^-Same with Ghirahim, Skull Kid, and Tingle.
-Mega Man moves too stiffly. I like the NES direction but it's taken a little too far. (This is coming from a huge Mega Man fan.
-I'll take either a WarioWare Wario or a Wario Land Wario in Smash 4. Not the in-between Wario Project M has.
-Bowser Junior will show up, not playable but as a stage hazard in Mario Galaxy, piloting an airship.
-We had enough females in Brawl. More is fine but we had enough.
-Mario Galaxy is not the only Mario stage on Wii U since it's currently the home stage of five characters.
-Kirby's Up-B should have been changed to Hi Jump, Dash attack to Wheel and he should have had Ninja Kirby incorporated into attacks.
-There won't be many Alt. Costumes at all. Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Wario and maybe only a few others will have them.
-Wolf will get cut due to time restraints.
-Wii Fit Trainer was added in as a joke just to see the fans' reactions.
-Melee's adventure mode is superior in concept to Brawl's and should be expanded upon greatly in Smash 4.
-Sakurai balanced Brawl fairly well, besides tripping, Meta Knight, grab releases and chaingrabs.
-Smash Bros should never go back to being technical like Melee.
-ROB will not be cut.
-Sakurai is not willing to make Ridley a character (though that'd be cool if he was.)
-Boss Battles was actually fun.
-Classic Mode starting with Link, Zelda and Ganon in Brawl was the reason they were so heavily nerfed.
-Melee's slot machine was better than coin launcher. Definitely more exciting too.
-Mr. Game and Watch has a better moveset in Brawl.
-I like Brawl Falco more than Melee Falco.
-I'd rather have Toadsworth than Toad.
-Luigi was OP in Brawl.
-I like reverse edge grabbing. The range is too far though.
-Sonic needs a brand new moveset.
-Zelda needs a brand new moveset.
-Yoshi needs no buffs and was perfect in Brawl.
-Double Jump Cancel needs to come back.
-Wario was one of the most "balanced" characters in Brawl, having numerous strengths with a few crippling weaknesses.
-The final Smash 4 Roster will be above 45, despite Sakurai's claim of it being not much bigger than Brawl's.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Unpopular Smash opinions of the day:

- Toad was deserving of a spot.
What? Judging by the amount of people who said he didn't here, I think it's fair to say mine is the more unpopular opinion.

- I'm now hoping none of the Smashboards favourites get in just to prove how entirely **** we are at this prediction thing. Thus far Megaman has been the only fairly obvious/popular one and he's a goddamn third party.

- Kid Icarus Uprising is overrated. Palutena especially.

- Little Mac is grossly overrated. He's just as likely to return as an AT.

- Ridley I no longer see as a possibility, but I'm not convinced he's a stage hazard either. I'd peg him as a boss again.

- K. Rool can't even get into a Donkey Kong game, I'm not exactly hopeful for his inclusion regardless of popularity despite the rabid fanbase.

- Marth is a really boring character to play as.

- The Falchion is an insanely boring legendary blade. Don't add another one in Chrom or Lucina, please. Or worse; add both so we get three of the same boring legendary blade.

- Falco desperately needs an identity of his own. Even Wolf, a last minute semi clone who could of easily been just a stronger Fox has more identity. That's just depressing when Falco was planned from the beginning.

- The Pokemon we're likely to get are going to be the ones Smashboards predicts; Brawl + Mewtwo. But it'll be ****ing boring. 700+ Pokemon and forever stuck with the same tiny selection. I'd have a rotation roster for Pokemon if I could. Maybe Fire Emblem too.

- People still expecting another Mario character are deluded unless DLC happens. Then it'll probably be Dr. Mario anyway.

- Paper Mario never had a chance.

- I'd rather have an unbalanced game with more content that can be patched as problems occur to fix balances than a game with a tiny roster but is perfectly balanced. Which wouldn't happen even if there was only 8 characters anyway.

- Pac-Man gets **** on for no reason here all the time. You know he was the first commercially successful Video Game mascot right? He paved the way for Mario, Sonic, Megaman and all the other third party options everyone keeps mentioning. If anyone deserves to be in this Video Game Mascot fighter it's the original for his part in making mascots a part of popular culture.

- Two Links is still redundant if they're going to have the same moveset. Why not just make Link good for once by giving him some of the kid Link's speed?

- Having other versions of already playable characters as different characters is a waste.

- Boss Battles were the best mode to come from Brawl.

Not an unpopular opinion: Masterpieces were a waste of data in Brawl.
Unpopular opinion: But they'll probably return.

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
- The game should not be balanced around competitive play, it was made to be a fun, casual game and should remain as such.

- Alternate cotumes should be limited to different versions of one character rather than different characters altogether (Pokemon evos are fine) for example Dark Pit/Link and Dr. Mario/Luigi are good, but Palutena swapping to Medusa is bad

- Villager should be customizable in appearance

- Each character should have at least one set of alternative specials (B moves) that can be swapped out based on player preference

- Max number of characters per series should be 4.

- The number of reps per series should be associated with the number of potential candidates rather than popularity of the franchise.

- The main hero and villain of the series should be present unless the villain is too boss-like (Andross, Giygas, etc).

- A character needs to be present in multiple games within the series if it is not the main character.

- The first game in the series should get top priority if the series has multiple main characters.

- There should be no third party characters ( I like the idea of Megaman and Sonic, but I feel like the game should remain an all star NINTENDO match up).

- Move sets need to draw inspiration from more things within the game universe such as link using many more items

- Waluigi is a dumb idea, he has no significance in the series, he was only created so Wario would have a tennis partner.

- Screw Dixie Kong, we need K. Rool first

- Allow Samus to switch beams and change to ZSS using her taunts (not unpopular, just something I want :3)

- (this is a big one) The best possible candidate for a Metroid rep would be a Space Pirate. Ridley and Kraid, despite being Samus-Sized in the original keep getting bigger as the series progresses and although I would love to see either playable I don't think it will happen. Space Pirates however are approximately the same size as Samus and have a huge relevance throughout the series by being in almost every game. And anyone who says they aren't a character, just a species, then I guess we need to remove Yoshi and all the Pokemon.

- Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf should be the only Zelda reps (all we need is the Triforce) HOWEVER Impa appeared enough throughout the series to deserve the 4th slot, inheriting Sheik's move set (so she gets a maybe).

- Stick to first generation Pokemon for reps

Last edited:

josh bones

Smash Lord
Geno deserves to be in more than Mario.
Ear of Luigi
Goku is best third party.
Ridley is too big.
Both Corn and Rye.
Can't criticize, it's all true:troll:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
- Sonic and Megaman ARE Nintendo All-Stars.
- SSE was the greatest thing ever and Melee's adventure mode had an embarrasing scale.
- Brawl's better than Melee in almost every way.
- I prefer the fun Coin Launcher over the slot machine.
- I think the game's not focusing on single player enough.
- Ridley's personality doesn't rely on his size, and anyone who says otherwise hasn't played beyond Metroid Prime 1 and 2.
- Hyper iconic stages like Good Egg Galaxy and Rainbow Road shouldbe in both versions.
- I wouldn't mind a DLC that gave each version the other one's levels, maybe make it free if you bought both games.
- anyone who thinks Toad was a better choice than Rosalina is a huge moron.
- I really DON'T want Roy (Mr. Irrelevant flavor-of-the-month character) back, Chrom's an actually memorable character from a game that people actually played.

Morbi

Scavenger
Source: http://andriasang.com/comw97/iwata_asks_smash_bros/

So essentially, they originally planned it as a 3DS only title, but once the Wii U was coming together, Sakurai made the decision to create it for both.
As I stated, I am not surprised. I was sure that it was originally planned for the Wii U and they didn't want to miss the casual crowd still supporting them. Sorry for the misinformation, I need to learn to stop making assumptions about Sakurai. If it seems logical, I should just disregard it. :smirk:

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
-Toad should have been in over Rosaluma
-Ridley should not be a character
-ROB is kewl
-Ike should not be replaced with Roy or an Awakening character
-SSE was actually really fun (besides Great Maze)
-I prefer Lucario over Mewtwo
-No more Kid Icarus characters should be included

andalsoandy

Smash Lord

-The game should not be balanced around competitive play, it was made to be a fun, casual game and should remain as such. (True, but the casual part of the game should at least be reasonably balanced so you don't just pick Meta Knight or Snake to win.)

- Alternate cotumes should be limited to different versions of one character rather than different characters altogether (Pokemon evos are fine) for example Dark Pit/Link and Dr. Mario/Luigi are good, but Palutena swapping to Medusa is bad. (I agree completely except for the Pokemon evos part. They are still different characters.)

- Villager should be customizable in appearance (I agree)

- The number of reps per series should be associated with the number of potential candidates rather than popularity of the franchise. (I agree completely)

- The main hero and villain of the series should be present unless the villain is too boss-like (Andross, Giygas, etc). (I agree, and the more boss-like villains should show up as bosses.)

- A character needs to be present in multiple games within the series if it is not the main character. (I agree.)

- The first game in the series should get top priority if the series has multiple main characters. (I agree, except for Ness' appearance)

- Move sets need to draw inspiration from more things within the game universe such as link using many more items (I agree but the reason he isn't changed is because he's retained the same moveset since 64)

- Waluigi is a dumb idea, he has no significance in the series, he was only created so Wario would have a tennis partner. (I agree but he's been around so long I think I'm used to him.)
I felt like agreeing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom