• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Project M Ridley - CLASSIC RIDLEY BETA RELEASED! 31/10/16

What is your opinion on this hack?

• Total voters

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps it's you asking someone how to modify the collision points so Ridley doesn't feel like glitch heaven on smaller stages? :troll:

Last edited:

SyphoV2

Smash Cadet
NNID
SyphoV2
3DS FC
1504-5926-1350
I see the issue. I thought it hadn't worked because on the CSS screen, it wasn't Ridley's image. When selecting Pit though, it is Ridley that is playable. It was my mistake.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Listen me, land lubbers! SilentDo0m did not started any streams ayeterday as he did previous weekends because o' Aftershock hype (who wouldn't be affected by it?). He said he will continue tomorrow. Lifted straight from his twitter page. This may not be true if somethin' new happens, but either way, it depends on t' main man himself and what he wants.
Source: https://twitter.com/SiLeNtDo0m

Ok, now i will go aft t' Command Grab codin' tutorial...god, it be hard...

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Bagan, please tell me that the Ridley in your avatar will become an alternate skin for the PSA. Because I would totally use that skin all the time if given the option. :p
Yar-har-har, it be not that simple, but i be sure you will still be pleased...

...Before anyone will say anythin', no, Pirate Ridley be not an April Fools' Day joke...or maybe it is...who knows?

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
Ridley confirmed for 3.6? kappa

Besides, PM gets a new announcer it seems... maybe PMDT could record him saying "Ridley" for you? lol

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I miss the old Up Special, but the pogo stick Down Aerial is a really nice touch. Ridley's Neutral Aerial is hilarious and also pretty useful. Everything else seems normal, so I can't complain about the update.

SyphoV2

Smash Cadet
NNID
SyphoV2
3DS FC
1504-5926-1350
Does his dair reset his jumps? It seems as if he could dair, do his jumps, dair again and keep the loop going.

Last edited:

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
Hm... now that you mention it, I wanted to comment on that some time ago but thought it was an intended feature, lol.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Just wanted to reiterate that after some testing with the addon, it does work when installing. It has issues uninstalling though. There should be an X but instead, there's an exclamation mark and it says the addon was not installed properly. It also prevents normal Project M from booting up.

Does his dair reset his jumps? It seems as if he could dair, do his jumps, dair again and keep the loop going.
I don' know. Technically, he lands and landin' should reset all jumps. When he hits opponent in t' air though, they don' reset. I know how t' fix it. It will also reduce spammability o' t' attack. If he will have no jumps left, his tail will get stuck in t' ground for a while and Ridley NEEDS t' air jump at least once unless opponent be too close. If no jumps be used outside o' normal one, he will be able t' bounce as much as he wants, but that be rather useless.
Ridley confirmed for 3.6? kappa

Besides, PM gets a new announcer it seems... maybe PMDT could record him saying "Ridley" for you? lol
I be needin' t' have such announcer call, but i don' think he will do it.

One more noticable change in attacks. This time, 100% ledge attack. At its current state, its useless and too flashy. So, i decided t' remake it so it looks more like in SSB4 (in terms o' animations), but instead o' 3 stabs, he will stab only once and then drag his tail closer t' him. Stab would have more damage and knockback while draggin' part would have multiple weak hits that probably won't even deal 8% total.

...Also, this kind o' speech will be stopped on 02.04.2015. It be not hard t' understand me talkin' like this anyway, so...why not? You will understand why im doin' this soon...

SyphoV2

Smash Cadet
NNID
SyphoV2
3DS FC
1504-5926-1350
Disregard my previous posts, there was an issue with my SD card. The addon works well and should be added to the op.

Top Bottom