• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Project M Ridley - CLASSIC RIDLEY BETA RELEASED! 31/10/16

What is your opinion on this hack?

• Total voters

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Aether eh? I want to test him so badly. Will his new command grab will act similar in nature to Ganondorf's when in the air (as in taking you opponent to the abyss with you when there's no ground to pound them into in a kamikaze action)?
No, its a safer version of it. He just blasts opponent into the abyss. He is not crazy. But he loses all jumps for some reasons (i won't change that because it makes it more dangerous to use), so, better be careful. I wanted to make it like Ganondorf's at first, but that wasn't possible. But i still haven't found right knockback value to use, so, it kinda is a free kill if you hit someone with it close to the ledge.

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
His NAir is Wolf's NAir, his F-Tilt is completly different from PM Charizard's (its not a bite) and his U-Air is Wolf's. Up Throw is not an aerial attack. If he is aerial kind of guy, it doesn't means that only those attacks should matter. You still have to get your opponent off the ground and its dangerous to stay in the air with his low falling speed and no reliable way to deal with opponents below him (DAir isn't safe to use because opponent has to dodge just once and you won't go far and aerial Down B still leaves his legs vulnerable to attacks).

His spacing tools are different, his combo setups are different as well and there is no way to make a character based around aerial combat different enough from character with same style, especially when both are similar in appearance.
You have a point, but recognize the constructive criticism in my words. It's admirable that you created him in PM, but I feel like he needs just another small push to become his own character.

Smashboards glitched, the double post is not intentional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
No, its a safer version of it. He just blasts opponent into the abyss. He is not crazy. But he loses all jumps for some reasons (i won't change that because it makes it more dangerous to use), so, better be careful. I wanted to make it like Ganondorf's at first, but that wasn't possible. But i still haven't found right knockback value to use, so, it kinda is a free kill if you hit someone with it close to the ledge.
That's how his forward grab is. So that is fine. I've noticed that some of his specials don't leave him in that state other characters are in when they use specials in mid-air (the "unable to do anything until they touch the ground or get attacked/interrupted). Was this intentional? If your seeking balance this alone would really even out the playing field.

If i swear a lot and have overall agressive behaviour toward...certain people, it doesn't means im not shy...Or that i actually swear a lot.
You swear a lot? Naaaah...
Who or what are certain people? (Sorry just noticed this)

Last edited by a moderator:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
You have a point, but recognize the constructive criticism in my words. It's admirable that you created him in PM, but I feel like he needs just another small push to become his own character.
Sorry, but what you said can't really be taken as feedback since its false ("Most of his moveset is just Charizard's with added effects" even though FAir, BAir [may change], USmash [it still looks different enough], grab attack and UThrow are the only similar attacks). Well, outside of first one ("He's a bit too big, this is really easy to fix though."). If sharing that "many" attacks makes character less unique, then Captain Falcon and Samus aren't unique because they share UTilt, NAir (SSB64 CF only), BAir (Samus only), Dash attack, DSmash, UAir (CF only), with few other characters and each other. There aren't many characters who have absolutely no shared attacks. And when you have two characters with similar shape, it pretty much is inevitable.
That's how his forward grab is. So that is fine. I've noticed that some of his specials don't leave him in that state other characters are in when they use specials in mid-air (the "unable to do anything until they touch the ground or get attacked/interrupted). Was this intentional? If your seeking balance this alone would really even out the playing field.
Well, they shouldn't do so. Up Special always ends with a glide, Neutral B is an attack that doesn't stops him from falling and...well, every other special doesn't allows him to do anything until he lands (Down B stops only when he reaches the ground while Side B leaves him in helpless state and still does so as a command grab if he misses).
You swear a lot? Naaaah...
Who or what are certain people? (Sorry just noticed this)
Unless thats sarcasm, just look at what happens outside of this thread. If i would get a coin for each time i say just "f***ing" alone, i would be drowning in them.
Sakurai and those who handled that piece of cr*p on Pyrosphere.

I think its safe to bring back old BAir now that he has a lot less range. What do you think? His sweetspot was noticably reduced too (its only 50% of what it was before), so, it will be even harder to hit with.

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
Sorry, but what you said can't really be taken as feedback since its false ("Most of his moveset is just Charizard's with added effects" even though FAir, BAir [may change], USmash [it still looks different enough], grab attack and UThrow are the only similar attacks). Well, outside of first one ("He's a bit too big, this is really easy to fix though."). If sharing that "many" attacks makes character less unique, then Captain Falcon and Samus aren't unique because they share UTilt, NAir (SSB64 CF only), BAir (Samus only), Dash attack, DSmash, UAir (CF only), with few other characters and each other. There aren't many characters who have absolutely no shared attacks. And when you have two characters with similar shape, it pretty much is inevitable.

Well, they shouldn't do so. Up Special always ends with a glide, Neutral B is an attack that doesn't stops him from falling and...well, every other special doesn't allows him to do anything until he lands (Down B stops only when he reaches the ground while Side B leaves him in helpless state and still does so as a command grab if he misses).

Unless thats sarcasm, just look at what happens outside of this thread. If i would get a coin for each time i say just "f***ing" alone, i would be drowning in them.

I think its safe to bring back old BAir now that he has a lot less range. What do you think? His sweetspot was noticably reduced too (its only 50% of what it was before), so, it will be even harder to hit with.
I think bringing back his old Back-Air would be a pretty smart move seeing how he has less range with his tail now.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555

We'll see in the update.

Nah, I was half serious. Most of the time I consider it passionate and justified, especially with that there Pyro Ridley. "It wouldn't be Ridley" he says, then gives us that abominable terror in pyrosphere. So much wrong there.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Really liking that DTilt. Getting two attacks?
I forgot to say that, but i decided to leave it as a single attack since it just doesn't works when separated - 2nd attack will either never connect or you will never have a reason to not use it unless you failed to hit with first one. And where did this image came from?

I recolored his head spikes and finally removed that weird purple part near his wing spikes:

But there are issues present with the model that appeared after KJP rescaled it and they need to be fixed ASAP. I also finished all CSPs and BPs and CSS icon. Oh, and i updated original Other M model to have thicker tail so it wouldn't look too thin when scaled down. Its tail blade has same size as before though. Other than that, i decided to change BAir a bit - now it launches opponent back. Yeah, its not as unique anymore, but its more useful this way and animation doesn't looks weird. Thats all that was done since last post. I will probably finish both Down and Up Taunt animations this night. Gotta go fast!

Last edited:

PrinceGal3n

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to say that, but i decided to leave it as a single attack since it just doesn't works when separated - 2nd attack will either never connect or you will never have a reason to not use it unless you failed to hit with first one. And where did this image came from?

I recolored his head spikes and finally removed that weird purple part near his wing spikes:

But there are issues present with the model that appeared after KJP rescaled it and they need to be fixed ASAP. I also finished all CSPs and BPs and CSS icon. Oh, and i updated original Other M model to have thicker tail so it wouldn't look too thin when scaled down. Its tail blade has same size as before though. Other than that, i decided to change BAir a bit - now it launches opponent back. Yeah, its not as unique anymore, but its more useful this way and animation doesn't looks weird. Thats all that was done since last post. I will probably finish both Down and Up Taunt animations this night. Gotta go fast!
Bagan, I am continually amazed and excited at the process you have achieved. You are representing our Captain well! Version 2 is gonna so awesome!!! Keep up the good work!

latinking

Smash Apprentice
Hey BaganSmashBros, its been a while.

I'm happy to see the Ridley mod still being updated! The latest model of the character looks so good! Now I have a few questions, and I apologize if some of these have already been asked over the last few weeks. I simply haven't had time to see all the new posts since last I wrote on this forum:

1. The last version of Ridley I downloaded back in February or March (I can't remember the version number) had the Announcer's voice replaced with Smash Bros Crusade's Announcer. This download, however, came with a glitch that made the Announcer freak out with distorted sounds whenever Mewtwo, Sonic and Snake were chosen in the Character Select Screen. What's the latest version of Ridley that is currently available for download and what differences does it have with the version I last used?

2. What's the best combination of mods that I should download in order to have the absolute best Ridley? In the past, there's been different mods that weren't included with the actual Ridley mod, but those separate mods were nonetheless compatible with it and some of them would either change the model (spikeless Ridley for example), while others would add more alternate colors to choose from, etc. If there's a download that comes with all the best mods for Ridley, it'd also be much appreciated.

3. Is there a download that does not change the Smash Bros Announcer? I prefer the classic Announcer too much. Perhaps there's a version of the Ridley mod that keeps the Brawl announcer for every single character except when Ridley is chosen?

4. From what I understand, some attacks have been removed/replaced/changed. Has there been a specific attack from Omega Ridley that's been added to the mod since I last posted? If not, I nonetheless want to praise BaganSmashBros for making Ridley's wake-up attack very Omega Ridley-ish. When he's on the floor after being knocked off his feet, when you press any attack button, it makes Ridley shoot fire from the front while his tail swings behind, which is reminiscent of Metroid Prime 3's attack where Omega Ridley spins while using his tail and plasma beam simultaneously.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555

Look at that handsome devil. <3

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Hey BaganSmashBros, its been a while.

I'm happy to see the Ridley mod still being updated! The latest model of the character looks so good! Now I have a few questions, and I apologize if some of these have already been asked over the last few weeks. I simply haven't had time to see all the new posts since last I wrote on this forum:

1. The last version of Ridley I downloaded back in February or March (I can't remember the version number) had the Announcer's voice replaced with Smash Bros Crusade's Announcer. This download, however, came with a glitch that made the Announcer freak out with distorted sounds whenever Mewtwo, Sonic and Snake were chosen in the Character Select Screen. What's the latest version of Ridley that is currently available for download and what differences does it have with the version I last used?

2. What's the best combination of mods that I should download in order to have the absolute best Ridley? In the past, there's been different mods that weren't included with the actual Ridley mod, but those separate mods were nonetheless compatible with it and some of them would either change the model (spikeless Ridley for example), while others would add more alternate colors to choose from, etc. If there's a download that comes with all the best mods for Ridley, it'd also be much appreciated.

3. Is there a download that does not change the Smash Bros Announcer? I prefer the classic Announcer too much. Perhaps there's a version of the Ridley mod that keeps the Brawl announcer for every single character except when Ridley is chosen?

4. From what I understand, some attacks have been removed/replaced/changed. Has there been a specific attack from Omega Ridley that's been added to the mod since I last posted? If not, I nonetheless want to praise BaganSmashBros for making Ridley's wake-up attack very Omega Ridley-ish. When he's on the floor after being knocked off his feet, when you press any attack button, it makes Ridley shoot fire from the front while his tail swings behind, which is reminiscent of Metroid Prime 3's attack where Omega Ridley spins while using his tail and plasma beam simultaneously.
  1. Latest version is 1.9, but i made absolutely no changes to the announcter. Are you using Dolphin for that or not? If yes, then thats just issue with the emulator (i tested it on older versions and worked with no such issues). If not, then...i don't know why it happens.
  2. It depends on your preferences. There aren't any mods for it that will matter since default model is spikeless now (this makes spikeless Ridley mod obsolete). The only mods available either can't be used with each other (BrawlEx port, addon version, etc) or are just aesthetic. There will be 2 new mod packs after 2.0's release that will still be just aesthetic stuff (old default model and original Other M model).
  3. No. Haven't made that one.
  4. No, there isn't anything from him yet. Well, outside of get up attack.
And thanks.
Look at that handsome devil. <3
He is. Especially after he visited Knuckles when he was preparing for his 2014 game called "Sonic Boom'd" or something.

Last edited:

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Too bad he forgot about tail day. So, its not that his tail is thinner than before. Its just that everything else is ripped.
Ridley must be very coordinated to control his arms, legs, wings, tail, and long neck with the speed he uses them at (while not tripping on himself). Not only that but he can go from being bipedal to going on all fours like it's nothing. Wouldn't doubt that he's ambidextrous either.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Ridley must be very coordinated to control his arms, legs, wings, tail, and long neck with the speed he uses them at (while not tripping on himself). Not only that but he can go from being bipedal to going on all fours like it's nothing. Wouldn't doubt that he's ambidextrous either.
He was mentioned to be highly intelligent and capable despite his feral appearance and love for combat.
Wouldn't doubt he trained his body to be one giant weapon on his own accord. Wonder why he is the last of his kind... I also wonder, did he have his memories passed down to him as a clone?
So much we don't know about him.

I feel like I'm not in the loop @ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
He still has problems with moving around on the ground, as shown in Other M. He has no problems with that in the air though.
He was mentioned to be highly intelligent and capable despite his feral appearance and love for combat.
Wouldn't doubt he trained his body to be one giant weapon on his own accord. Wonder why he is the last of his kind... I also wonder, did he have his memories passed down to him as a clone?
So much we don't know about him.

I feel like I'm not in the loop @ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros
He didn't had to train his body as shown in Other M, where he has very strong attacks even though he reached final stage recently. Being last of his kind was retconned btw. And yes, they did. There are many things that prove that, with best example being his boss fight intro cutscene, where he doesn't just eats/kills her on spot and decides to have some fun.

I don't understand last part.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
He didn't had to train his body as shown in Other M, where he has very strong attacks even though he reached final stage recently. Being last of his kind was retconned btw. And yes, they did. There are many things that prove that, with best example being his boss fight intro cutscene, where he doesn't just eats/kills her on spot and decides to have some fun.

I don't understand last part.
Perhaps his species is just born that way... Being a leader was hinted to be genetic also. Oh so we may see more of his race? Awesome! But when was this change...? And yeah. I got the "memories passed down" impression with the way little Birdie acted around Samus, and later encounters. It didn't seem like a juvenile attacking Samus unwittingly, he seemed to have some prior knowledge of Samus, and also played with her a lot like the Ridley we know. It seemed to know her and her capabilities which would be impossible in that short amount of time unless he had memories passed down.
And you made a joke, but I got it now- earlier I didn't.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Perhaps his species is just born that way... Being a leader was hinted to be genetic also. Oh so we may see more of his race? Awesome! But when was this change...? And yeah. I got the "memories passed down" impression with the way little Birdie acted around Samus, and later encounters. It didn't seem like a juvenile attacking Samus unwittingly, he seemed to have some prior knowledge of Samus, and also played with her a lot like the Ridley we know. It seemed to know her and her capabilities which would be impossible in that short amount of time unless he had memories passed down.
And you made a joke, but I got it now- earlier I didn't.
Most likely. Still think its weird that those guys are just Furbies from hell when young and a giant purple space dragon when older.
Yes, it is possible that we will see more of those, but i'd like to see Ridley still being present. Don't want K.Rool stuff to happen to him.

Oh, tail day joke?

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Most likely. Still think its weird that those guys are just Furbies from hell when young and a giant purple space dragon when older.
Yes, it is possible that we will see more of those, but i'd like to see Ridley still being present. Don't want K.Rool stuff to happen to him.

Oh, tail day joke?
Yeah tail joke haha.
I think its great for marketing purposes. And hilarious.
I personally adore the murderous thing. That's a plushie I'd give someone haha.
I believe there was a creature like that at some point in out world's history... Transition wise not Ridley-esque.
It makes me sad he's officially dead but I don't think he can cheat death this time. Samus' next adventure may be her last too.
Her nemesis will be her former boss the Galactic Federation, now corrupt. Its possible they like many other things (*cough* ****ing Metroids *cough*) produce yet another Ridley to get to Samus but that isn't very smart... Anything is possible, though the stage is set on The GF being the next enemy with Ridley and Mother Brain gone, along with the Metroids I believe and the X-Parasites (my memory is a blur). Samus' enemy has always been Corruption after all. We can hope haha.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Yeah tail joke haha.
I think its great for marketing purposes. And hilarious.
I personally adore the murderous thing. That's a plushie I'd give someone haha.
I believe there was a creature like that at some point in out world's history... Transition wise not Ridley-esque.
It makes me sad he's officially dead but I don't think he can cheat death this time. Samus' next adventure may be her last too.
Her nemesis will be her former boss the Galactic Federation, now corrupt. Its possible they like many other things (*cough* ****ing Metroids *cough*) produce yet another Ridley to get to Samus but that isn't very smart... Anything is possible, though the stage is set on The GF being the next enemy with Ridley and Mother Brain gone, along with the Metroids I believe and the X-Parasites (my memory is a blur). Samus' enemy has always been Corruption after all. We can hope haha.
Great for marketing purposes? Why?
Yeah, it is. There actually is a plushie of it and even Ridley.
He can be cloned again without knowing that he is intelligent or the original Ridley could have somehow survived events of SM. There was enough time to collect his remains (if he was dead by that time and not in the same crippled state as in ZM) and get the f*** out of the place. But only time will tell how it will all go. I doubt he will go anywhere anytime soon.

Anyway, for more on-topic stuff, i may not get everything done in the "deadline-except-not-really", but i will hope i will finish it. Didn't get taunt animations done previous night as i planned because of unexpected trip to the office.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Great for marketing purposes? Why?
Yeah, it is. There actually is a plushie of it and even Ridley.
He can be cloned again without knowing that he is intelligent or the original Ridley could have somehow survived events of SM. There was enough time to collect his remains (if he was dead by that time and not in the same crippled state as in ZM) and get the f*** out of the place. But only time will tell how it will all go. I doubt he will go anywhere anytime soon.

Anyway, for more on-topic stuff, i may not get everything done in the "deadline-except-not-really", but i will hope i will finish it. Didn't get taunt animations done previous night as i planned because of unexpected trip to the office.
Plushies man. Lots of them.
I doubt he lived, but now that I think about it...
Why in the world was his corpse frozen in the bottle ship? What where they planning? Cloning a second time seems fitting... Think about it. I'm sure they backup on their DNA samples too.
Alright on topic, I noticed two things. Earlier I mentioned that he doesn't get that "disabled" effect specials leave you while in the air. I was right and wrong. He enters that state if his forward special *lands* (as in you hit the opponent), but if you don't you and miss you don't enter that state. Also, dunno if you ever did a special brawl with no blastzones, but its hell when you go off the edge and do down b. Just something funny haha.

Are we doing bathroom jokes now?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Plushies man. Lots of them.
I doubt he lived, but now that I think about it...
Why in the world was his corpse frozen in the bottle ship? What where they planning? Cloning a second time seems fitting... Think about it. I'm sure they backup on their DNA samples too.
Alright on topic, I noticed two things. Earlier I mentioned that he doesn't get that "disabled" effect specials leave you while in the air. I was right and wrong. He enters that state if his forward special *lands* (as in you hit the opponent), but if you don't you and miss you don't enter that state. Also, dunno if you ever did a special brawl with no blastzones, but its hell when you go off the edge and do down b. Just something funny haha.

Are we doing bathroom jokes now?
Because this way, it would be harder to damage it while moving it around? His dried husk in Other M oddly did not crumbled into dust even when i shot it with charged blasts (but bits of it were flying off), so, maybe thats not why.
Yes, thats what happens. Like in case of Ganondorf. Old Side B always went into helpless state though.
I did. Many times. I even tried Ganonciding once. Just...try it out for yourself. You'd be entertained.

No, it was the actual office. You know, with computers, desks, chairs, boredom, etc.

Last edited:

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Because this way, it would be harder to damage it while moving it around? His dried husk in Other M oddly did not crumbled into dust even when i shot it with charged blasts (but bits of it were flying off), so, maybe thats not why.
Yes, thats what happens. Like in case of Ganondorf. Old Side B always went into helpless state though.
I did. Many times. I even tried Ganonciding once. Just...try it out for yourself. You'd be entertained.

No, it was the actual office. You know, with computers, desks, chairs, boredom, etc.
No I mean why do they still have the corpse? They have to have had future plans for him if they were willing to store it. And Ridley chunks? Gross lol.
Aye, I'm playing this right now. I'll record and show you what I mean later. And boredom... Haha sorry to hear!
Still no word from the guy doing the Pirate outfit?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
No I mean why do they still have the corpse? They have to have had future plans for him if they were willing to store it. And Ridley chunks? Gross lol.
Aye, I'm playing this right now. I'll record and show you what I mean later. And boredom... Haha sorry to hear!
Still no word from the guy doing the Pirate outfit?
Most likely to clone him. Or the grumpy not-Colonel guy wanted to put it in his house.
I know what you meant. You just keep going down until someone hits you or you die.
Nooope.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I found something incredibly hilarious about aerial Side B that will make this character the most broken character in the game! Remember Mewtwo's grab platform glitch? He has it too, but he can also move around, so, he can just short hop, side B, go down and its a guaranteed KO unless opponent is also Ridley, who has recovery that can save him from such situation. But since Ridley loses his jumps, he will die too. So, its a sacrificial KO. But it doesn't feels satisfying as Ganoncide. I don't know how to fix it though. Maybe thats because Ridley is intangible when he grabs his opponent (done only in order to avoid unnecessary glitches like opponent remaining attached to him even after he is interrupted until his animation ends).

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Ok, since i wanted to have his projectiles back quickly, i tried to port him back to Lucario (i won't need his reflective defensive collisions anymore, so, the only advantage Pit had outside of glide is no longer present) thinking that same problems i had before won't appear, but nope:

If anyone experienced with PSAs is here, how to fix this? If it will be fixed, Ridley will have his chargable fireball back. And maybe his old Final Smash.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Hey... Could we port this over Mewtwo?! That would be so perfect. Perhaps like an option between the two if too many disagree with that... But if you did I'd probably cry of sheer Happiness.
Question. Is there a way to remove the announcers voice since we cannot find a way to get a "Ridley" announcement? Like dead silence? Entering, winning, etc. Just silence? Another question. Is there a program out there that allows you to make voices and sounds using a computer that you could customize to sound like that announcer and make the file? Kinda like Vocaloids but more control.
Ridleycide instant kill? Hmm... Hopefully it's difficult to pull off.
And not the Hell the (missed) collision for Side B haha.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Hey... Could we port this over Mewtwo?! That would be so perfect. Perhaps like an option between the two if too many disagree with that... But if you did I'd probably cry of sheer Happiness.
Question. Is there a way to remove the announcers voice since we cannot find a way to get a "Ridley" announcement? Like dead silence? Entering, winning, etc. Just silence? Another question. Is there a program out there that allows you to make voices and sounds using a computer that you could customize to sound like that announcer and make the file? Kinda like Vocaloids but more control.
Ridleycide instant kill? Hmm... Hopefully it's difficult to pull off.
And not the Hell the (missed) collision for Side B haha.
He can be ported over any character outside of transforming characters. @PyotrLuzhin knows how to port him.
Yes. Use this tutorial on how to replace sounds: Just use some kind of sound editing program on a very short audio file, lower its volume to 0 and use it to replace files you need.
Microsoft Sam?
Nope, its a piece of cake. Fortunately, i fixed it - now he can't go through solid platforms, but he still is intangible.

Last edited:

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
He can be ported over any character outside of transforming characters. @PyotrLuzhin knows how to port him.
Yes. Use this tutorial on how to replace sounds: Just use some kind of sound editing program on a very short audio file, lower its volume to 0 and use it to replace files you need.
Microsoft Sam?
Nope, its a piece of cake. Fortunately, i fixed it - now he can't go through solid platforms, but he still is intangible.
Awesome. That begs the question... Would someone do that honour of replacing Mewtwo for Ridley?
I assume I could find that here? I will tinker with that after you finished him and we got someone to "eliminate" Mewtwo for him.
Microsoft Sam? Is there a way to make him sound like the announcer and say Ridley?
Ah good. Can't have something spoil all the fun you know?
Also, the idea of having his frozen body as a trophy really made me laugh. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

PrinceGal3n

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. That begs the question... Would someone do that honour of replacing Mewtwo for Ridley?
I assume I could find that here? I will tinker with that after you finished him and we got someone to "eliminate" Mewtwo for him.
Microsoft Sam? Is there a way to make him sound like the announcer and say Ridley?
Ah good. Can't have something spoil all the fun you know?
Also, the idea of having his frozen body as a trophy really made me laugh. Thanks for that.
Why would you want to replace Mewtwo? He is so much better than Lucario anyway.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Why would you want to replace Mewtwo? He is so much better than Lucario anyway.
That's prone to opinion. If I had a preference it is Lucario, Mewtwo is a very awkward character. His maneuverability is floaty and clunky, personally I just don't like it. After that I look at designs, and I like Lucario's better. Again, this is just opinion, which are it neither right nor wrong. My crew (just seven people) use Lucario and never touch Mewtwo (funny because they love Melee a lot), and I'd hate to remove a character they enjoy. I have reasoning.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
To be honest this mod should be over Lucario because, I don't use Lucario and I kinda use Pit (I also use Mewtwo)

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
NUUUUUUUU!!! WHY LUCARIO?! D: He's the best Pokémon out there!

:mewtwopm:

......Second-best....

:jigglypuff:

....Third...?

I like Lucario too much to let him go, is what I'm saying.

Top Bottom