• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unnamed Tournament of Doom - Stockholm, Sweden [CANCELLED - DUH!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
People who are expressing your interest in coming, please specify which tournaments you would like to participate in so I can keep a tally on how many people are interested in Brawl Singles and Teams.
I will take part in all Melee and Brawl events (Singles + Teams)

UTD is a nice name btw...I'd leave it like that

:059:

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I guess I can bring Wii+Brawl if there´s a brawltournament. Just don't make it collide with Super Lion 4...

And I guess we can discuss the brawlrules on the swedish forum, but I think if I had to recommend a allready finnished ruleset it would be the one at allisbrawl, or just using SBR's ruleset with a few things changed.

random-ness

Smash Cadet
.NRG is German, he just happens 2 live near the danish border XD
He is my homeboy ;D
OFC I'll be there, and help out with stuff, so sign me up, ***** <3

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess I can bring Wii+Brawl if there´s a brawltournament. Just don't make it collide with Super Lion 4...
It won't collide with Super Lion 4.

And I guess we can discuss the brawlrules on the swedish forum, but I think if I had to recommend a allready finnished ruleset it would be the one at allisbrawl, or just using SBR's ruleset with a few things changed.
No, never. SRK's ruleset was idiotic.

If we're going to omit the stupid parts, it'll look like the AiB-ruleset, so why even bother?

.NRG is German, he just happens 2 live near the danish border XD
He is my homeboy ;D
OFC I'll be there, and help out with stuff, so sign me up, ***** <3
How good are you at cooking? Or at least following instructions and slicing and dicing?

random-ness

Smash Cadet
@ Yuna, I'm pretty good at cooking, not 2 sure I wanna help out with that sort of stuff at a tourney though...

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
You know you sold your soul by saying that.

Pass på å ikke banne skåne da. :) Òòòòg, du vurderer ikke å poste dette på det Svenske forumet da? :p

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guess I'll be recording this... =)
You have no choice!

@ Yuna, I'm pretty good at cooking, not 2 sure I wanna help out with that sort of stuff at a tourney though...
Ditto!

Òòòòg, du vurderer ikke å poste dette på det Svenske forumet da? :p
If someone links me to it. Apparently the Swedes don't hang out on Mentalt Störda Forumet anymore and I have no idea where they're hanging out now.

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
I have a lot of work to attend to this summer, but if the date don't clash with my job I'm definitely not gonna miss this =)

Greward

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure your profile didn't specify that when I added you to the list. So now you're from Doomland. Suffer. Or rejoice.
OM NOM i live in doomland! I thinked i was spanish o.O

I dont find doomland in my atlas, it should be a small country.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
The names: me , rebaz ans istudying (if he comes) for both melee and brawl
Gaki and Boku (if they come) for brawl (don't know about melee)

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
interested, if it's not during August 11th - 15th ("Øyafestivalen", The Island Festival).
Super Lion 7th - 9th , Øya 11th - 15th and school starts(for me) the 19th, so that wouldn't be easy. You ought to be there all of the days?

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
if the tourney is after august or late august (after 19) i will be there for sure.

I cant miss this tourney after such a long time of inactivity X_X!

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
There are way too many things occurring in August, it seems, though I don't know if I want to take Oyafestivalen into consideration since Acherontic seems to be the only Smasher going to it. If push comes to shove, this might be in early September, so people would have to miss a few days of school (and, really, what the hell happens during the first few days of school, anyway?) or I might have it in late July.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
For most Dutch Smashers the holiday ends either the 30th of August or the 6th of September. Since I really don't want/can't miss any school for these kinds of reasons. I and I think others too would be oblidged if this would be finished before the 30th of August.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
tshh. Turneringen din virker bra Yuna, men det hadde kanskje vært en idé å ordne med de andre stockholmerne først? C virker i alle fall ganske opprørt på störda.

drug_duck

Smash Rookie
Interested, I'm a random German smasher and would really like to attend to a tourney in Sweden =D
Early september would be best for me, also need to check flight prices from Germany to Stockholm and other random crap.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
tshh. Turneringen din virker bra Yuna, men det hadde kanskje vært en idé å ordne med de andre stockholmerne først? C virker i alle fall ganske opprørt på störda.
Jag kollade på Störda och de senaste postsen var i 2008, så jag antog att forumet blivit lämnat för ett annat. Jag försökte hitta det genom Google, men hittade ingen. Jag har för övrigt redan berättat för de andra Stockholmarna om detta både IRL (i Bremen) och på forumet (C blev PM:ad... jag glömde dock länka honom till tråden).

Jag verkar inte kunna skapa nya trådar på MSF. Och det har fortfarande inte skrivits något nytt inlägg där på ett halvår >_>'. Oh wait, det finns nya inlägg i "Innre Cirkeln" >_>'. Men jag kan fortfarande inte skapa nya trådar.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Jag kollade på Störda och de senaste postsen var i 2008, så jag antog att forumet blivit lämnat för ett annat. Jag försökte hitta det genom Google, men hittade ingen. Jag har för övrigt redan berättat för de andra Stockholmarna om detta både IRL (i Bremen) och på forumet (C blev PM:ad... jag glömde dock länka honom till tråden).

Jag verkar inte kunna skapa nya trådar på MSF. Och det har fortfarande inte skrivits något nytt inlägg där på ett halvår >_>'. Oh wait, det finns nya inlägg i "Innre Cirkeln" >_>'. Men jag kan fortfarande inte skapa nya trådar.
Vent vent, nå er det jeg som er cp. Mentalt störde er jo forlatt, jeg tenkte ikke over at dette er er et annet forum, med et annet navn. -___-;

Altså her er det folk: http://smashfonticulus.ecommunity.se/

Sorry, no more off-topic! ^^;

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
I and the people who I'm hopefully bringing along with me are only interested in melee.

Og já, það er satt, við erum íslenskir
och ja, det stämmer, vi är isländska
And yes, its true, we are Icelandic

Tagga till =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom