• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Texas - Austin

What events do you want to see at our meetings?

• Brawl Singles/Doubles

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Melee Low Tiers

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Brawl+ Singles/Doubles

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Smash 64 Singles/Doubles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brawl Minus Singles

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Random Character/Random Stage tourney (any game)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MT_

Smash Ace
The same people can be the officers. Add Brandon to the list because he works out and can carry TVs and ****.

Shiameyo

Smash Rookie
Been really busy lately (classes aren't going that great), but next year my schedule is pretty chill. I should be able to come more often.

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Alright so, Kal's graduating in the summer, so he's no longer going to be an officer. If Brandon wants to be an officer, I need his information.

garrR

Smash Apprentice
who's going to be around towards the end of summer? i'm moving to austin in july and i'd like to play =)

Kal

Smash Champion
Some bull **** history and english this summer. Not even math. T_T

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
man that's lame. after my engineering classes I'll be finishing with some government and history. **** that ****.

the other day we were learning about laplace transforms and stuff. it is very pretty and abosolutely genius.

Kal

Smash Champion
I'm going to hold off on doing rankings until we've chosen adequate K-values. Also I don't feel like updating them.

Kal

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about smash tomorrow at my place. Who's interested?

perfectengrish

Smash Rookie
I was able to exempt a crapload of my finals, so I only have to study for one. I'd be up, given I have transportation from somebody -_-

:phone:

Kal

Smash Champion
Ok, just let me know. Looking forward to having you guys over.

Kal

Smash Champion
If Edgar comes by he can give you a ride. I suggest calling him after 1:00, since he usually sleeps in. Also, if you need to contact me just give me a call. I can't check smashboards for most of the day since I'm formatting my hard drive.

Nubz

Smash Rookie
Gah, kal i lost your number! But would definitely be down for some smash today

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Kal and Reqy, the deer in your area may just be some of the most ******** I've ever seen, happened AGAIN on Parmer Ln. on the way back to campus.

>_>

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
hey guys I wanna update the first post with Austin players that will be available to play this summer. what do ya'll think? who should I add? perhaps I could add other information like phone numbers or characters, or a little hand-drawn map showing where people live since they would not want their address on this site.

Kal

Smash Champion
It sounds a little pointless. I think a comprehensive list of Austin smashers, regardless of whether they'll be available to play this summer, would be better.

It would probably be good if we advertised the Saturday smash fests I have. I think the next one will be the 28th.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
yeah, advertising your smashfests would be good. you usually post them a day before, so I assumed it couldn't be helped.

I suppose I could just italicize players from Austin from the rankings. what do you think about providing other information?

Kal

Smash Champion
I think we could take down the Officer Info part and replace it with a list of Austin smashers. We should include as much contact information as possible.

MT_

Smash Ace
I think we could take down the Officer Info part and replace it with a list of Austin smashers. We should include as much contact information as possible.
This.

The officer listing thing is kinda pointless considering we pretty much treat each others as equals regardless of officer status or not.

Top Bottom