• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Un-Advanced Teqniques (ADDED SLAVERY)

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Yay!
I think you should add Kirby to the Sucking section. Since, you know, he sucks all the time! Dedede, too.

smashmanic123

Smash Cadet
alright heres the pic i was talking about earlier i think it might fit in nicely in the hugging section.

It was done by a guy named 2nd stamp on the funny brawl pics thread

bearquat3

Smash Rookie
BEARQUAT FAST FALLING

(named it after you because dats what everyones doing with techs, oh and i changed your quote.)

All too often, you get stuck in space, fighting becomes hard to do when everyone keeps flying around. this is where fast fall becomes useful, it makes you fall faster. this technique should only be used in places of no gravity, or else, there will be too much force, and your bones will shatter from the impact.

This is a useful fast fall, see the lack of land... OH and a MONKEY!!!!

this however is what happens when you fast fall along with gravity. SLLAAAMMO!

Loosing your bones is not such a bad idea if you're low enough tier, then you become as good a Kirby.

Owwww. That hurt, WTF I'M PINK and I have no bones GUAAAAARGH!!

Ha, nice addition, I love the comments. I wasn't expecting all this of my post. Great thread! :D

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
POINTING

Some characters like to cheat. They have minions to do their work. It was recently discovered that certain characters have the ability to point. This technique greatly increases their control on their minions.

CO-Go Red Pikmin, we'll stay here and be a distraction. RP-LERRROOOYYYY!!!. BP-Wait a sec, I thought you said that Red was the distraction:confused:? YP- LOL, I'm a distraction:bee:!

Some characters that can do this technique have no minions, so far no use, except for distracting your opponents.

N- Look up in the sky, is it a bird? L- Is it this bug?

Pokemon Trainer has no attacks whatsoever, but his pointing skillz are flawless, he can have his pets fight for him!

PT-GO LIZARDON!(That's right i said it), USE "THROW GIANT ROCK ON THEM" ATTACK C- I think I'm holding it the wrong way.... owwch!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
new updates appear at the top of each section, and at the tread title, "pointing" was today's update, if you make your own, and i like it (low requirement there), i'll post it in the user created section.

Crazy Ace 01

Smash Apprentice
CRAZY ACE 01 STANDING

Wario using the "CA01S" technique (pronounced chaos or *kay-awe-s*)

Dx3 "CA01S"

Donkey Kong "CA01S"

This new technique, discovered while I was in training mode, allows the instant cancellation of any horizontal, ground-based motion, as well as vertical, air-based motion. I'm still testing to see if it works with all characters, but so far it works with everyone. Tall characters seem to gain the most benefit from standing.

JustinAC

Smash Cadet
what a massive waste of my time. massive massive massive waste

You make a ****ing DOUBLE post just to tell us how much of your time this is wasting? Biggest contradiction I've seen in my time on this board. Get a life and stop insulting people who try to lighten this place up, god knows this board needs it.

inb4: "But you're wasting your time by responding to me!"

Fail. You get your kicks harassing people who happen to have a sense of humor, something which most of this board lacks. I get my kicks from pointing out how stupid you people are.

Deal with it.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
CRAZY ACE 01 STANDING

Wario using the "CA01S" technique (pronounced chaos or *kay-awe-s*)

Dx3 "CA01S"

Donkey Kong "CA01S"

This new technique, discovered while I was in training mode, allows the instant cancellation of any horizontal, ground-based motion, as well as vertical, air-based motion. I'm still testing to see if it works with all characters, but so far it works with everyone. Tall characters seem to gain the most benefit from standing.
Hoping to be more funny, oh well i sill posted peoples' tech on the user made section

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
We needed a tread that is funny, but in its own, relates to that of the hot topics of AT's.
I was thinking...

Peeking

Ever wonder what your opponent will do next? (You won't on Wifi, but it's still fun)

Peeking allows the user to:
1) See what the person next to you might do next
2) Find a pattern in their movement on the controller and counter it
3) Find some interesting stuff (character-wise)
4) Play "Peek-a-Boo"

I see what you're really doing in there Bowser.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
We needed a tread that is funny, but in its own, relates to that of the hot topics of AT's.
I was thinking...

Peeking

Ever wonder what your opponent will do next? (You won't on Wifi, but it's still fun)

Peeking allows the user to:
1) See what the person next to you might do next
2) Find a pattern in their movement on the controller and counter it
3) Find some interesting stuff (character-wise)
4) Play "Peek-a-Boo"

I see what you're really doing in there Bowser.
Finally! a good user one, I guess i have to do my daily one sometime today, probably tonight.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
here's your Tuesday update

C-STICKING

When your friend is a noob, they like to C-stick. It's an annoying technique when fighting, you can hardly see the other players! While playing the single player mode, it was revealed that using the C-stick, you can zoom in, and out. Annoying isn't it.

Here is your friend being pwn'd by a computer Pikachu in classic mode, easy setting, as Wario.

Pressing up on the C-stick will zoom in...

Same friend, same easy computer Pikachu, just zoomed in more, to show the detail of their phailing. Notice that Metaknight and Yoshi are not visible.

...while pressing down will zoom out.

Your friend phailing again. Metaknight looks different, must be the lack of clothes.

C-sticking is always overused, and makes your friend feel like they are losing to less people. Use it to your advantage.

Zindura

Smash Cadet
I think we should add "Fighting" as an advanced technique.

Though stage hazards and human stupidity are still efficient killing tools, "Fighting" can be used in conjunction with such devices to greatly enhance your game.

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
haha love it some people need to relax stop flaming and just relize that it is sometimes fun to make fun of games. This game was well done and sakurai (excuse any bad spellings) did an awesome job and shouldnt be flamed just b/c your fav char isnt in it. Love this thread.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Here is the Wensday update v Don't worry, it's supposed to be like that, (hyphen = -)

HYPHEN SMASHING

--- -------- ------ said:
---- --------- -- ------ ----. :D ---- ---- ------- -- --- --- -- -- --------. -- ------, - --------- ----- ------ ----- ---- ----- -- --- -----... ----- -- ------- -- --- -- -------- ----, ----- --- ---- -- -- -- --- ---, -- -- -----, --- ---- ----- 1 ---- -- --- -------. --- --- -------- ------- -----
(----- -- ----- --- ------- ---- ---- --------- ----- ---- -----, -- --- - ------- ---- -----.)

--- --- -----, --- --- ----- -- -----, -------- ------- ---- -- -- ---- -------- ----- ------ ------. ---- -- ----- ---- ---- ------- ------, -- ----- --- ---- ------. ---- --------- ------ ---- -- ---- -- ------ -- -- -------, -- ----, ----- ---- -- --- ---- -----, --- ---- ----- ---- ------- ---- --- ------.

---- -- - ------ ---- ----, --- --- ---- -- ----... -- --- - ------!!!!

---- ------- -- ---- ------- ---- --- ---- ---- ----- ---- -------. ---------!

------- ---- ----- -- --- ---- - --- ---- -- ---'-- --- ------ ----, ---- --- ------ -- ---- - -----.

-----. ---- ----, --- -'- ---- --- - ---- -- ----- ----------!!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
if people could really give me feedback on the posts, it would be appreciated, so i know how to make them as funny/awesome as possible.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
This is really funny. LOL @ Hugging.
Im surprised no flaming technique was posted.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
and after that, maybe the iraq, crack, or quack walk (smack, slack, flack, knack, pack, hack, back, lack... some idea i came up with)

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I don't have any ideas for Craq walking.

That hyphen smashing was a nice addition though. When I get Brawl , that'll be one of the first techniques I'll try to learn. :laugh:

goodkid

Smash Lord
Hyphen smashing isn't really new. It is just a dash-canceled smash. You can do it in melee by jump-canceling your up-smash., by pressing up on the control stick while running and c-stick at the same time. For D and F smash all you have to do is press down on control stick and c-stick at the same time.

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
Hyphen smashing isn't really new. It is just a dash-canceled smash. You can do it in melee by jump-canceling your up-smash., by pressing up on the control stick while running and c-stick at the same time. For D and F smash all you have to do is press down on control stick and c-stick at the same time.
Couldn't you at least read 1 sentence of this topic? Maybe?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Re-read the beginning of this post, these are joke techniques, not the real deal, and sometimes not even based off of them, Hyphen Smashing, Hyphens are this - , that mark, the key next to zero makes hyphen, smashing the hyphen button several times led to the post. (well accually, i just replaced every letter of another post, with hyphens, then added random pictures:p)

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Wait....i thought this thread was for making fun of joke techniques.

For ex. Hypen smashing, is a joke. So i thought thats why it was clowned on. Someone thought they were gonna be cool and name it that stupidity of a name, when all it is is a JCed upsmash.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I just thought Hyphen Smashing had no origin for the name, so i pun'd the word hyphen, otherwise it would have been an even more stupid fake technique, like "colon bashing" *writes that down*

Top Bottom