• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Un-Advanced Teqniques (ADDED SLAVERY)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
"LOGIC-DASHING

Ever find yourself in a troublesome argument?
Now Logic-Dashing is confirmed for Brawl!

Steps to accomplish a successful Logic dash include
1. Cancel out of your momentous arguing (stop saying "No You" in a post argument)
2. Air dodge the arguments coming toward you
3. Aim at the ground, to have a solid base for this argument
4. Directionally influence your thought processes to one side or the other to make your argument smart enough to beat others' logic
5. Enjoy the victory of overcoming the landing lag that is others' logic and go into another attack immediately"

lmao this whole thread is a breath of fresh air. Thank you, kind sir, for making it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
AVOIDING

A technique so far only used by the Pokemon Trainer, due to either disqualification or the fact that he's surpassed god-tier into the realm of Chuck Norris tier, which would just be unfair. Or perhaps he can't physically combat due to a rare skin disease. Or maybe he's just a douchebag that makes little creatures he locks up in balls do his bidding. No matter what the reason, it's the simplest, least painful way to win a match.

Yeah! Do this! Do that!

God, am I glad that you're out there and not me. I heard he used to be god-tier! Watch out for that stale shine!!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
FLAMING

Who is the top tier character in brawl? What are my morals/religious thoughts on the subject? What is my opinion on a subject?

You don’t have time to ponder such questions, as a flamer has just grabbed a chance.

Flamers find weaknesses in threads wherever they can, Do I believe their character is teh suckorz? Does my morals/religion not have what they are saying? Do I not agree with their opinion? these are all questions flamers ask themselves. Once they grab the chance they go on Pie Fight.

S-THIS PIE IS NOT TASTY!!!

Any subject that the person might disagree with will surely be flamed.

L-Crap, he's on a flaming rampage! We have to outrun him! P-No... I just have to outrun you!

Another way to initiate flaming is for a Troll to bait the users into a pie fight. But ultimately, after the flamer had his 13 seconds of superiority, it ends, leaving the loser to Phail Miserably.

P-YOU MUST "NOT-(DI)E" *****!!!!!!!

Oh, to think it’s already over...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Still have no idea for the iCraq walk update tomorrow, something about the sliding factor of it maybe...
^ there is the Thursday update

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I think I may just not do the craq walk yet, i don't have an idea for it yet. Today's tech will be chain grabbing. My creativity will end soon, I hope others could contribute techniques.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
CHAIN-GRABBING

Best chain-grabber around? Hardly, he has a hammer!

Discovered by user: _-/Chain564\-_ this new grabbing technique can be used by the following characters: Link, Toon Link, Samus, Captain Olimar, Zamus, Lucas, and Yoshi.

Link's chain hangs low...

These characters posses special grabs that are initiate through pressing the Z button, Shield and A for those lazy folk.

Some chains are longer than others. Samus' chain, for example, is longer than Popo's :p.

S-NO CHILDREN FOR YOU

Finch

Smash Lord
Hyphen smashing is god-tier, thanks for telling me how to do it.

I don't know why, but I find this really funny.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
DELAYING

NOTICE:
Due to delays in the completion of Today's Update we’ve had to change the release date of the update to Sunday, March 2nd. (or Monday, or whenever I stop being busy...)

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to reading the update for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
SELECTING

This new technique gets you going places, in the menu.

Looks complex doesn't it? All those numbers, choices, and lack of question marks...

When menu's like this show their ugly face, pull of a selecting combo, select one thing, and select another in a sub menu.

If things get to hectic out there, you can always choose easier menus...

WAIT!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE!!!

This is a menu on normal difficulty

This is the easy setting, easiest of all.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I don't have any criticism now. It's all good. ^.^ Keep 'em coming, I've been checking here daily for a nice little laugh. =P

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
well sorry, with the combination of homework, events i have to go to, lack of creativity sometimes, and other things, i have to update a little less than daily. :(

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Changed my mind, i'll put the not-dieing part deux part in the user made section, cause it's not made by me

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
SLAVERING
Look what is Samus doing to poor sexually insatisfied Ike:

This is done by pressing all the buttons and all the directions on the D-pad on the same frame.

Top Bottom