• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMD:CP's crew presents Shell Shocked [11/17/07] (WE HAVE A SECURED VENUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
shiek is easy for mario to combo so go ahead i've been counter picked like that ofr years now...still yawns..

Yeah, way to be a **** LOL.

You've never beaten me in tournament, eat it son. What, no yawn? Haha nothing serious.

So, um, I really, really want to go to this =( not sure.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Who said I wasn't going. You guys would be so lost without my guidance. Tsk tsk

Redd sure trashtalks a lot for a high school junior that never attends tournaments.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol, whatanass. why arent you going? your right there
he's going home for the weekend.

cmon redd don't make me name the tourney Redd's Return and then have you not be there and everyone be like "WTF? ChRed named the tourney after him and he still didn't come? Whatanass", to steal from slik.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Who said I wasn't going. You guys would be so lost without my guidance. Tsk tsk

Redd sure trashtalks a lot for a high school junior that never attends tournaments.

Doesn't matter, I still **** you for free, and all my trash talk is fact or feasible.

he's going home for the weekend.

cmon redd don't make me name the tourney Redd's Return and then have you not be there and everyone be like "WTF? ChRed named the tourney after him and he still didn't come? Whatanass", to steal from slik.

Too late to rename it anyway, uhhhhh.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
The less you come to tournaments, the less trash talk you can talk, Redd. No Johannes Gutenberg.

I won't be at this tournament. Have fun guys.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea redd, boss and korn would probably beat you now, theyve gotten really good, as in, taking sets off of TA regularly

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i have to see how good you are first lol. but i'd much rather do a fox ditto than play with sheik.
don't worry... i'm not that good
ok Fox ditto ? $50 ?

yea redd, boss and korn would probably beat you now, theyve gotten really good, as in, taking sets off of TA regularly
thanks for the compliment
G-reg is amazing

Doesn't matter, I still **** you for free, and all my trash talk is fact or feasible.
...**** lol
Redd is too good

Tin

Smash Journeyman

If comparing yourself to me is the only way that you can back up your trash talk, then lol. But seriously, come to tournaments!

Frozen

Smash Lord
Everyone money match me at this.....just come up to me and ask, i'll more than likely accept =]

And "Whatanass" @ Tin

just kidding <3

HAT

Smash Ace
shinku, $5 MM?

thumbswayup, $5 MM?

repryx, $5 MM?

CK, $5 MM?

Rebel, $5 MM?

masahiro, $5 MM? fox ditto if you want

UMBC- $5 MM? falcon vs marth?

Aero, $5 MM?

For any of those i might be up for using my marth. please don't think i'm cocky by offering all these MMs, I just want to get the pressure on myself so I can forcibly start improving.

and if you don't want to accept my MM, would you accept against my falcon? or fox?

HAT

Smash Ace

That's *pound* worthy, I haven't changed my sig since 2005.

HAT: I'd like a mm of some kind at some point in time.

I hope Masa can drive meeee
I'm not moneymatching anyone in TA until i can play well enough that i'm at least somewhat of a challenge to the whole of TA.

with the exception of ChaosKnight. he's discount TA.
!!!!!!!!!
(trashtalking necessary to enforce possible MM)

Fonz

Smash Ace
I prolly won't be able to make it after all. Group meeting got scheduled for 1pm. The good news for me is that the meeting is at UMCP, so if we finish early I can head over, but I don't see it being a short meeting. :/

hova

Smash Champion
i keep confusing korn and fonz's posts because of the avatar

i'm either thinking, 'wow, korn actually got better with his english' or 'what the hell is fonz talking about? is he drunk or something?'

but then i realize that i confused the two and everything is right within the world

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hey is any1 willing to teach ,y lil God-brothr some tricks if he asks 2 play you? Im training him the night b4 but I can onli do so much...

Chred2AKrisp....I Hear KC Cloud and Zeros are Coming *YES*

Its something about walking in the shadow of a Giant that makes you feel secure...yet at the same time it pisses you the **** off lolz

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i keep confusing korn and fonz's posts because of the avatar

i'm either thinking, 'wow, korn actually got better with his english' or 'what the hell is fonz talking about? is he drunk or something?'

but then i realize that i confused the two and everything is right within the world
nice one hova
but could u guys stop talking about my english ? i know its funny for u -3-

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
oh hova, you shouldn't take what i say so seriously (referring back to the argument in the pound 3 thread) I'm full of ****. Don't you remember BOMB 4 and "Dlim"? All of UMD loves you. We even named the barrel after you. and by that I mean we used your actual name because Jobari (Jabari? No idea how to spell it) is such an amazing name. So if you hear someone yelling "****ING JOBARI GET BACK HERE!" or "OMG JOBARI YOU ARE MY SAVIOR!" pay no mind. It's just us.

of course if you hear "JOBARI I WANT YOUR BABIES" like I was originally going to put as an example that's just blatant fanboyism. Well for your sake i hope it's fangirlism. But that's not likely at a tourney, unless Kiwii shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom