• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
I haven't been on the Smashboards forever... Nor have I played Melee in the longest time... (</3) I got accepted into UMCP so I'm hoping I can play with people, but who's still around? D8

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
I just moved back to the area. I'm still total crap, but like this game a whole bunch. I'll see you all this weekend probably, and perhaps in the future.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Gotta wait until the semester starts. :c And due to circumstances which would be too troublesome to explain, I still can't drive myself ._.

tjgeorgen

Smash Cadet
NNID
tjgeorgen
3DS FC
1177-8358-6055
Officially checking in here from Chestertown. Monday and Wednesday late afternoons and Weekends are all free for me, barring additional homework/CS projects/CSEC team events.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
cool beans, pm me and ctl your contact info and we'll get in touch when we're free.

also, if the laplata guys can find this thread, you should do the same.

im pretty hyped that there are like 7~8 new students playing melee :awesome:

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
cool beans, pm me and ctl your contact info and we'll get in touch when we're free.

also, if the laplata guys can find this thread, you should do the same.

im pretty hyped that there are like 7~8 new students playing melee :awesome:
You can add one more to that count. I spent infinity hours playing melee with CTL after the brawl tourney. Looking forward to getting better at this game.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Good games guys. Haven't played so many teams in a while :)

Zifnab

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I'm a sophomore at cp and play some melee, but I haven't really gotten into the scene here at all. If people are playing at all regularly, I would love to join for a session! Ctown is chestertown i guess? So far from me on south campus, but definitely worth it for smash.

Top Bottom