• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

CTL17

Smash Lord
It's finals week. Don't expect any of us to go anywhere this weekend, considering some unfortunate people have Saturday finals.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Winston/Wenbo, how long are you guys staying at your place before break? I want to smash with you guys before everyone departs for break.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
would anyone be interested in weekly smashfests at Xanadu(Baltimore Venue) one night a week? I haven't asked them yet, but I'm not going to unless we can get enough interest. If we did it we would stream it. This would include Brawl

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm trying to get better at Melee. I use :sheikmelee: and :drmario:. Anywhere near Ellicott city/Columbia area (Besides CTL cause I already know he is from here)?

:018:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
cmart and I have a place in Laurel now. We mostly play Project M but we don't mind breaking out Melee.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'm trying to get better at Melee. I use :sheikmelee: and :drmario:. Anywhere near Ellicott city/Columbia area (Besides CTL cause I already know he is from here)?

Only other EC person that plays Melee around us is Gabe Charlambides. Remember him? You can call him at some point. Hope you still have our directories. Any year from 1999-2008 or something will do.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
he lives in catonsville.

i live in frederick which is like 30 mins from EC so thats a mad easy drive if anyone wants to play me. im usually down to drive.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wait... a piano store? And Joe, when did you move to Catonsville? Is it dangerous?
Lolwut? Yeah, a Piano store. It's just a straight drive down Frederick road to get to this place.

I never moved. Hat's always been close. He is right after one of the exits on I-695 towards Xanadu as well. It ain't dangerous lol.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Lolwut? Yeah, a Piano store. It's just a straight drive down Frederick road to get to this place.

I never moved. Hat's always been close. He is right after one of the exits on I-695 towards Xanadu as well. It ain't dangerous lol.

Well.. want to play smash tomorrow? I'm in EC for the weekend. You'd have to supply the game though, I left that at CP.

Top Bottom