• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'll gladly host if you guys wanna come up here. We have the best BWW anyway.
On third thought, a lot of Virginians want to also smash, which means they probably won't want to drive all the way up to NoMD. So this becomes a strange issue.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
How about CP smashfest Friday, then Westminster smashfest (primarily P:M) Saturday for whoever wants to drive up?

:phone:

CTL17

Smash Lord
JOW! You're alive!!
Your statement about Westminster's BWW might set something off in JC.

Smashfest Friday seems fine, as long as Winston/Wenbo or maybe Joe or Courtyards can host.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Everyone at that BWW knows me. Go there with me and we'll get the royal treatment. (Seriously. Twice I've gone with ~8 smashers on a Saturday night with a line out the door, and both times we got seats immediately)

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Once finals are over you should smash with me during break

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey, any word on if you can get shellshocked venue for spring? reserve before semester ends!!! DO IT!!!

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Anyone up for hosting a fest on Friday? Probably the last chance for the lot of us to smash together before finals/break.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Since JD isn't living in Oakland next semester, I talked to a GSO friend who lives there to help us get the room. We'll be doing that soon.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Oh, ****. That is way sooner than I thought! I'm hyped for any smashfests I can go to. I need some solid practice in other matchups if I'm going to do anything worthwhile at Apex.

Top Bottom