• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

Bones0

Smash Legend
Smashfest on Thursday would be sweet. I will try to come down if there's some action. Anyone going up to Philly for MAD this weekend? I think Vist is going, not sure if that still stands though.

I'm also a pro Sonic in P:M now. Get at me! :awesome:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Smashfest on Thursday would be sweet. I will try to come down if there's some action. Anyone going up to Philly for MAD this weekend? I think Vist is going, not sure if that still stands though.

I'm also a pro Sonic in P:M now. Get at me! :awesome:
I'll MM you for any amount in P:M, let's go!

And yeah, my alternate Thursday plans fell through, so ... smashfest on Thursday? :grin:

CTL17

Smash Lord
The week SSBM came out, I unlocked Purin (easiest thing ever), and did Rollout mindgames against my friend who like to counter with Marf (also easy to unlock). Good times, good times.

(I may be greatly exaggerating the timeframe.)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You should go to MAD
I'm considering going if I can get a ride but whatever it has more people and is probably closer to you

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'll MM you for any amount in P:M, let's go!

And yeah, my alternate Thursday plans fell through, so ... smashfest on Thursday? :grin:
Hmmm, well with my Falco or Fox, you're on! I'll have to play Sonic a bit more until I'm confident enough to MM with him, though. lol Just from playing comps, I feel like I can combo to 200%, but I suck at flowing into kill moves other than random fair/spring gimps and spammy dsmashes.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
o yeah you youngins are almost at the end of the semester. smashhhhhhhhhhhhhh conveniently while you can

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
guys
guys
I'm the best.

Every

Period.

I ahd something to drink.

Clealy makes me even better at smash.

Better than thumbs

Too bad that chick found a dude.

GOTTA BE FASTER MAN

also shine grab bair knee rest usmash knee rest. best combo ever.

ITYS IN MY MIND

I DROVE TWO PEOPLE HOME

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
IT WAS RECORDED.

Clearly I will upload it.

Fox is gay vs. mewto. Stupid nair shine combing into nair shine.

gaayyyyyyyy

i am still full of anger kuo.

gayyyyyy

lies I love you :D

no homo.

perhaps?

nah def no homo. no *** hair god damn.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Would CP be down to house DJ and me on Friday so we can get in some extra practice the night before? I'm still waiting to hear back from him to find out if we can even still go, though...

Top Bottom