• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

CTL17

Smash Lord
At Stamp's Terpzone at 7pm, there's some gaming thing. There IS Melee, except... everyone sucks and they use LCD TVs. Someone can go scouting or something. I can't go because 1. I have rehearsal. 2. If I didn't have rehearsal, I would be running from zombies.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Will there be a decently enough sized smashfest tomorrow to justify me and DJ coming down? I was also thinking that if anyone is down to house us, we might come smash later in the night and then go to Sypher's in the morning. Not sure though; might just go straight to Sypher's. I want to winnnnnnnnnn.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Terpzone sounds tempting, but unfortunately I have a group project to work on.

Hopefully I'll be able to do Smashfest tomorrow, but I have two group projects now =_= our place will still be open though.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
I'm pretty sure the world record for the fastest time to lose interest in Melee will happen in Courtyards today.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
That is kind of strange.

I also have a gut feeling I know who you're talking about...but I'm probably wrong...

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Does that mean she's clingy and suicidal...?

On a serious note, I'm going to try to go to Syphers this week.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Will there be a decently enough sized smashfest tomorrow to justify me and DJ coming down? I was also thinking that if anyone is down to house us, we might come smash later in the night and then go to Sypher's in the morning. Not sure though; might just go straight to Sypher's. I want to winnnnnnnnnn.
Bones I think we'll be down to house you for the night if you want to come down
Don't think the dudes at Courtyards would mind either

CTL17

Smash Lord
As long as you aren't an unhygienic mystery like M2K, the courtyards guys wouldn't mind too much. Also hope they don't have that much work.

Top Bottom