• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
DJC-ers are really fun. Expect to see me play M2 a lot more often now.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I think, at the moment, I can beat anybody's low tiers in CP with ness

Joe's zelda sounds kind of scary though...

i can beat anybodys alot of things with my kirby xD

i know ive beaten ur ness with kirby although our set count u have the advantage

beaten chris's yoshi

joe's marth, yoshi, and almost fox lolol

wenbo's mario

kuo's falcon

in other words kirby too good rofl

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
You're dumb I'm going to JV5 you
Just because falcon can 0-death after getting in a single nair doesn't mean I can't hit you <.<

Besides, the whole point of me playing M2 is to improve my M2 :bee:

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Lol, Wenzel. My Ness will soon have some incredibly lopsided scores in my favor against all of College Park. :bee:

M2 is an okay character, except against Sheik/Ganon/Fox.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
I absolutely need to smash today. Stupid biomaterials exam...

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Hopefully Luke and Matt? I dunno, you might want to wait till 6 or something. I might drop by at 4 but I have a class at 4:30.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Sorry about Wife not showing up. He didn't think it was worth the drive down. I guess we'll have to go to him if we want to play with a Newlywed.

CTL17

Smash Lord
It's too late now to hold any tournaments here since the semester is almost over. All the Saturdays are taken until the end, anyway. It probably would have been doable to hold it in the conference room in Commons 5, but I guess I didn't feel like being such a disturbance.

Anyway, better news is that I'm asking GSO's admins to help me get a room (like the giant Art-Soc room where Nerf fights are held) for next fall. No one bring up anything about EtOH.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
It's too late now to hold any tournaments here since the semester is almost over. All the Saturdays are taken until the end, anyway. It probably would have been doable to hold it in the conference room in Commons 5, but I guess I didn't feel like being such a disturbance.

Anyway, better news is that I'm asking GSO's admins to help me get a room (like the giant Art-Soc room where Nerf fights are held) for next fall. No one bring up anything about EtOH.
You might want to spell out alcohol so people know for sure not to do stupid **** with it again -_-

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You missed us losing our venue because Thumbs Clyde and Mike decided to leave some empty liquor bottles around ~_~

Top Bottom