• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'd say "when the next game in the series is released"
I'd say that logic only applies if the game is serialized.

For games that are in a series, but are otherwise standalone (like, say the Legend of Zelda or Final Fantasy) then spoiling the game because the next game is out wouldn't be cool.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Well wasn't that nice of him

Speaking of spoilers though, is there any agreed timeframe for when it becomes okay to spoil stuff? Cos Zelda's down b was a massive spoiler. But Melee came three years after OoT (exactly three years, to the day), so was that long enough?
For movies, most people agree upon 2 weeks after it releases in theatres, although some people say you should wait until the home media release.

For games, I think most people say a year after release.

NineS

Smash Lord
I wonder what is must be like to be one of the people out in the world who don't know that Sheik is actually Zelda. Or, a Zelda.

You'd have had to be around since brawl to know about that, and it's been a good while since brawl...

Just imagine if they see Sheik go Zelda in Ocarina of Time or Hyrule Warriors.

It'd probably be as crazy to them as seeing Aerith die in the FF7 remake for people who don't know a thing about FF7.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I wonder what is must be like to be one of the people out in the world who don't know that Sheik is actually Zelda. Or, a Zelda.

You'd have had to be around since brawl to know about that, and it's been a good while since brawl...

Just imagine if they see Sheik go Zelda in Ocarina of Time or Hyrule Warriors.

It'd probably be as crazy to them as seeing Aerith die in the FF7 remake for people who don't know a thing about FF7.
Having never played FF7, it's kinda funny that one of the only things I do know about the game is that Aerith dies lol.

D

Deleted member

Y'know, Starbound is pretty neato, especially with mods. I can't say that many games let me traverse an endless galaxy as a literal living star that's also a space cowboy wizard that uses laser pistols and staves. I also make most of my money off of selling something called "Eggshoot Ice Cream".

How could the game get any better, you ask? Well...

Oh.

OH.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Don't get me wrong, Minecraft is cool and all, buuuuut Starbound has a mod that replaces the normal death animation with an explosion.

11/10 best game, I highly recommend.

NineS

Smash Lord
Y'know, Starbound is pretty neato, especially with mods. I can't say that many games let me traverse an endless galaxy as a literal living star that's also a space cowboy wizard that uses laser pistols and staves. I also make most of my money off of selling something called "Eggshoot Ice Cream".

How could the game get any better, you ask? Well...

Oh.

OH.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Don't get me wrong, Minecraft is cool and all, buuuuut Starbound has a mod that replaces the normal death animation with an explosion.

11/10 best game, I highly recommend.
I decided to do some quick checking.
I like what I see.

Where do I sign up?

D

Deleted member

I decided to do some quick checking.
I like what I see.

Where do I sign up?
That last mod especially is a keeper. I highly recommend everyone check that one out, it's amazing how much it changes the game.

You can find it on pretty much anywhere that sells games. Steam, GoG, Discord's weird store thing, whatever works best for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom