• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If Crash Bandicoot got into Smash, his stage should be the Time Twister from Warped.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ok guys, let’s say you could add an entirely new series to Smash along with a represented character. The following are what you can add:

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
  5. A trailer for the character
Be as descriptive as you want. I’ll put mine up later this evening.
New series?

1. Jin Kazama
2. Tokyo Dojo(his stage from T3)
3. I'd add these songs
1. Jin's T3 Arcade Theme
2. New Remix of Jin's theme
3. Nina's T2 or T3 theme
4. Kazuya's T2 theme
5. Eddy's T3 theme
6. Hwoarang's Tag theme
7. Kuma/Panda T3 theme
8. Xiaoyu's T3 theme
9. Julia's T3 theme
10. Yoshimitsu's Tag theme
11. Hehachi's T3 Theme
12. Antares(Tekken 5)
4. I'd add these spirits(other than Jin's)
1. Kazuya
2. Heihachi
3. Nina
4. Anna
5. Eddy Gordo
6. Hwaorang
7. Xiaoyu
8. Julia
9. Yoshimitsu
10. Law
11. Paul
12. King

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ok guys, let’s say you could add an entirely new series to Smash along with a represented character. The following are what you can add:

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
1. Frisk
2. Ruins
3. Heartache, Sans, Bonetrousle, Spear of Justice, Battle Against A True Hero, CORE, Metal Attack, Death By Glamour, Bergentruckung, Megolavania, Hopes And Dreams, Unnecessary Tension.
4. Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, Flowey, Chara
5. No idea, frankly.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
Hooooo boi, Lets go!

Medabots!

Character: Rokusho
250px-Rokusho1.jpg

Stage: Fort Fiyun
You fight in the hanger of this massive, purple, UFO-like airship. The stage itself is a FD-like plateau in the middle, with platforms above it moving along rails rapidly, sometimes carrying item-crates or broken medabot parts that can be picked up and thrown around.

Every now and then, an alarm will sound, prompting the medabots Pheonix, Paradiver, Dragonfly, Propolis, Femjet and Crimson King to frantically fly by in a random patern and in random ammounts.

Hellpheonix.jpg Phoenix: leaves a trail of Fire behind, dealing minor damage.

IMG_20190524_125446.png
Paradiver: functions as a platform

kisspng-medabots-infinity-gamecube-video-games-playstation-gamecube-medabots-infinity-drakonfl...jpg Dragonfly: Using his signature Gravity manipulation Powers, He'll spike you when you touch him.

BEE-0_arte_oficial.jpg Propolis, better known as Harvey, is the leader of the medabots of fort Fiyun. Instead of frantically flying about, He'll Hunt down the player closest to him and Will try to Stab him, dealing 30%. He'll probably apologise afterwards though.

127px-CKN-0_arte_oficial.jpg
Crimson King, the strongest of the Fiyun army and weilder of the famous Death power, they are much rarer to find then all the others. They are living danger zones: touching Them when beyond 100% Will kill you.

IMG_20190524_130049.jpg
Femjet: the medabot who brings the main character to the fort in the games. There Will be only one of them and she'll try to shoot down the other bots using Anti-Air missiles which, obviously, Will hurt you.

12 music tracks... Holy ****... Uhm...

There's 3 versions of the main battle theme.
Then there's the Ruberobo battle theme
The Extremely menacing Final boss theme
And you can definitely remix the Epic intro song
That's 6.
Remix the Phantom Renegade Encounter, the medarace theme, laboratory theme, "more power", Koji's theme and the medawatch theme and you got 12, I guess.

1. Metabee
250px-Metabee2.jpg It's Yellow Megaman holding a Steeldiver. You play on Onett representing Riverview City.

2. Harvey (Propolis)
You fight Yellow Ridley on Fort Fiyun while Harvey stays on screen the whole time.

3. Mega Emperor
ME.png The Final boss is no pushover. You fight 2 metal Snakes and a Mother Brain assist trophy on Wily Castle.

4. Vehicle Bots
Femjet, Landmotor, Aquamar and Utopian.
This tight takes place on Fort Fiyun, having Femjet out at all Times. Landmotor Will be represented by a metal Wario spamming his bike and Metal Greninja spamming Water Shuriken and Hydro Pump.
Once they're Both defeated, Olimar Will appear, having his Final Smash meter ready, representing Utopian (whose vehicle transformation is a rocketship).

5. Ruberobo gang
They have a whole bunch of Minions, fought on New Pork City, representing the Medaropolis invasion.
Stone Mirror, inspired by Medusa, Will be repped by Black Palutena
Dash button Will be a Shulk spamming Shield art.
Aviking, the missiles bot, Will be metal snake spamming nikita
Circulis, the fast bunny, Will be Wiifit with bunny ears
Shamen Will be Yellow Mewtwo spamming disable
Chimerator Will be Ultimate Chimera
Gentleheart and his Giant Hammer Will be Brown King Deedeedee

6. Dr. Armond
Fought on Pictochat to represent the Meta-network.
He uses Zorin and Bayonet. Zorin Will obviously be a faster Rokusho. Instead of using a more defensive Metabee for Bayonet, it'll straight up be Bayonetta. Armond himself Will be Doctor Wily

7. Koji
Koji Uses Sumilidin and Warbandit, known as better versions of Rokusho and Metabee. This battle is also fought on Onett. It's a team battle, where Rokusho and "Metabee" help you while you fight a powered up Yellow Rokusho and a powered up red Megaman.

8. Karin and Erika
They Will be Peach and Daisy, fought on Onett. The gimick here is that they run away from each other.

Reveal trailer:
Lightning strikes in the distance as Fox, Captain Falcon and R.O.B. are duking it out in the desert at night. As R.O.B. starts to overpower them both, a buzzing noise starts in the background. The screen turns black as a beat is added and we see some generic computer tabs pop up. Mechanical noises can be heard, as Thunder is heard in the distance. Guitar tunes are added and the buzzing takes a higher pitch.
Pan back to R.O.B., celebrating his victory, when lightning strikes on a closeby rock. A Dark silhouet appears on the rock with glowing Blue eyes. It leaps forward, taking out R.O.B. and as Fox and Falco get back up to fight him, he sheds his cape and a sick guitar solo starts playing. This is where gameplay footage starts playing.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Still trying to recover from the revelations that happened last night.

Absolutely messed up... Barely got any sleep because of it

Let's just hope we learn from this and take drastic measures to keep it from happening ever again.

Anyways, I know y'all want to get away from said topic, so I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
1. Frisk
2. Ruins
3. Heartache, Sans, Bonetrousle, Spear of Justice, Battle Against A True Hero, CORE, Metal Attack, Death By Glamour, Bergentruckung, Megolavania, Hopes And Dreams, Unnecessary Tension.
4. Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, Flowey, Chara
5. No idea, frankly.
I would pick Wario Land: (I know it only had one song and has no representation)

1. Shake King

2. Sweet Stuff

3. Bloomsday/Chortlebot Challenge/Disturbing Tomb/Black Jewel/Greenfist/Shake King/Windbreak Bay/Derailed Express/Bad Manor/Stonecarving City/Hot Roderick Race/Wonky Circus

4. Greenfist/Dinomighty/Bloomsday/Brawl Doll/Captain Skull/Chortlebot/Large Fry/Merelda

5. maybe later?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright, it was fun playing Scooby Doo yesterday, but now let's return to normal.

Did you guys know that out of every Pokemon type, only two have every possible combination? Those two are water and flying.

More interesting, there's only 1 pure flying type, and that's Tornadus.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
good morning smashboards let's get this bread

20190524_072456.jpg

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Alright, it was fun playing Scooby Doo yesterday, but now let's return to normal.

Did you guys know that out of every Pokemon type, only two have every possible combination? Those two are water and flying.

More interesting, there's only 1 pure flying type, and that's Tornadus.
Flying's a weird type. Given how often it's a secondary type, it's kind of like it doesn't have its own identity

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So the other day I said Into the Spider-Verse was a great movie, but not “the best”.

My opinions have changed. It’s really, really good. Maybe it’s because my students are watching it in my Drama & Film course, but the more I see, the more I just love the movie. The 95% African american, 100% free/reduced lunch population has been able to see a young, Afro-Latino man overcome that which held him back.

They said their favorites scene is when he finally grasps his powers and “becomes Spider-Man”.

I grew up with a white Spider-Man. I always thought it’d be super cool to have those powers, the wit of Peter Parker. Aside from the X-Men he’s always been among my favorites.

While Peter Parker is “Spider-Man” for me, and always has been, Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy...they’re just as much of a Spider-person as Peter is. None of the characters are invalidated by the other. I think it’s brilliant that they created a multi-verse that confirms that literally anyone can be Spider-Man.

That’s real cool.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Feeling really tired at the moment, but I wanted to share this before I sleep more.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
While Peter Parker is “Spider-Man” for me, and always has been, Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy...they’re just as much of a Spider-person as Peter is. None of the characters are invalidated by the other. I think it’s brilliant that they created a multi-verse that confirms that literally anyone can be Spider-Man.

That’s real cool.
Sony Stealing the "Anyone can Cook" plotpoint from Ratatouille smh

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
in other news I'm not as sick anymore

i don't feel totally drained if i walk for more than 10 seconds

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So the other day I said Into the Spider-Verse was a great movie, but not “the best”.

My opinions have changed. It’s really, really good. Maybe it’s because my students are watching it in my Drama & Film course, but the more I see, the more I just love the movie. The 95%, 100% free/reduced lunch population has been able to see a young, Afro-Latino man overcome that which held him back.

They said their favorites scene is when he finally grasps his powers and “becomes Spider-Man”.

I grew up with a white Spider-Man. I always thought it’d be super cool to have those powers, the wit of Peter Parker. Aside from the X-Men he’s always been among my favorites.

That’s real cool.
I liked the movie a lot, it made Miles more interesting by giving him traits that don't just ape Peter Parker. Namely his hobbies and how, while smart he isn't interested in being a scientist like Peter Parker is.

Speaking as someone who's black and Hispanic, Peter's still my favorite overall, and he was my favorite character in the film. I don't need a character to have the same ethnicity as me to like them, just an interesting personality. That's what good characters do, they offer more than just surface level stuff. Peter Parker appeals to pretty much anyone when written well. Granted, I also really like Storm, Spawn, Cyborg and Static, so there's also other black heroes to compare Miles too.

While I get the message of the film anyone can be a hero, Peter Parker IS Spider-Man, in the same way Bruce Wayne IS Batman. There's some good off-shoots(like 2099 and Beyond) and bad off-shoots. But nothing tops the OG.

I hope more of Miles' interpretations borrow from his Spider-Verse counterpart. He could be the next Tim Drake if that happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom