• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Man, it kind of feels like a nightmare reading this thread. I've seen all sorts of **** go down in here, but nothing like this.
All I gotta say: I hope all of you folks take care of yourselves, and to those of you who were really hurt by this, I hope you heal. what happened on here in the past day was enough emotional turmoil to drive anyone crazy.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Keep in mind these words from Yoshi:

How is a butt wiggle one of the most wholesome and adorable things you've ever posted??

Like I'm not knocking that it's precious as frick and your posts are generally pretty solid but especially considering all the ways Yoshi has been presented this is some topsy turvy shenanigans.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ah yes, my greatest legacy, spending a lot of ****ing money for strangers on the internet and probably ruining the Disco Room for a couple months.
Not the smartest idea in hindsight but hey :4diddy:

Disco Times were damn fun yo.

Also it allowed me to play with my name for a while.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
How is a butt wiggle one of the most wholesome and adorable things you've ever posted??

Like I'm not knocking that it's precious as frick and your posts are generally pretty solid but especially considering all the ways Yoshi has been presented this is some topsy turvy shenanigans.
Is it my doing or Yoshi's? Who knows?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well to be fair...

It a little less cute when certain other characters do it :yoshi:
Things we measure our collective social acceptance level of based on the cuteness level of the user

Butt wiggles
Onesies
Vore
Vore again

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Things we measure our collective social acceptance level of based on the cuteness level of the user

Butt wiggles
Onesies
Vore
Vore again

I read butt vore and now I regret

nothing

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
sup red, been awhile how are ya?
F657BF4A-DB0D-4E04-970C-AC55947BE45C.jpeg

Eyo!

Been survivin, thrivin to come.

well said View attachment 224222

...and makes me feel guilty cause i ran before
You ain't gotta feel guilty bout that.

Whatever's best for your mental health, you do it. If that means stepping for a bit, then that's fine.

When I bailed, it was for dumb reasons. Self-perception. I won't say it was all in my head but I'm confident something like 95% of it was, and that ain't no reason to run. That's **** I gotta face.

But that's just my story. It's why it doesn't suit me, specifically. I ain't gonna knock anyone else for their choice in that matter, I'm just gonna make em feel welcome when they get back.

Speakin of -

DaGG4HR.gif

Welcome back fam.

...i don't fully get this all i can think of is that you don't run cause you can't run well in real life because of being out of shape...and that makes me giggle
sorry...
775601143_preview_ferret.jpg

Nah it's probably a fair assessment. You just wait'll the elliptical happens though.

i thought half yoru charm was your glasses

but yay games~
Well yes, but considering what happens when I lose those -
avi_full_noshades.png

I've felt it wise to diversify my charms.

oh...yes you whiffed that horribly it flew over my head and got stuck in Saturn
download (1).jpg

Would that mean it's now...

Sega Saturn?

D

Deleted member

Disco Times were damn fun yo.

Also it allowed me to play with my name for a while.
They were, but I got the impression that the users that were already there didn't jibe with the sudden influx of new premiums ****posting relentlessly. Granted I wasn't the only one gifting premiums, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I read butt vore and now I regret

nothing
That's a combo not even cuteness can save

Deviantart will still try though

And in Yoshi's case specifically IIRC Matthew Taranto.

Not the worst butt crime he committed, not long before he shut down he did an animated rotating Tails buttcheek comic and while I'm disraught that I don't have any weekly Smash comics from anywhere to look forward to anymore that kinda singlehandedly sold me on the fact that maybe it was a good thing he quit while he was a little uh

behind

Yeah Arms the Kitsune was the least disturbing thing about the comic he's in but every other attempt anyone makes ever to poke fun at his gimmick just turns into a train wreck.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok guys, let’s say you could add an entirely new series to Smash along with a represented character. The following are what you can add:

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
  5. A trailer for the character
Be as descriptive as you want. I’ll put mine up later this evening.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ok guys, let’s say you could add an entirely new series to Smash along with a represented character. The following are what you can add:

A character
A stage
Twelve musical tracks
8-12 Spirits

Crash Bandicoot series...

Crash
N. Sanity Beach
2 songs from 1, 5 songs from 2, 4 songs from 3, 1 song from Twinsanity
Coco, Crunch, Cortex, Aku Aku, Uka Uka, N. Gin, N. Brio, Dingodile, Tiny Tiger, Polar, Ripper Roo, N. Tropy

:yoshi:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
View attachment 224225

Eyo!

Been survivin, thrivin to come.
the ****s that bird lol

and goodo to hear, missed talking to ya been a few months
551860828899508224.png

You ain't gotta feel guilty bout that.

Whatever's best for your mental health, you do it. If that means stepping for a bit, then that's fine.

When I bailed, it was for dumb reasons. Self-perception. I won't say it was all in my head but I'm confident something like 95% of it was, and that ain't no reason to run. That's **** I gotta face.

But that's just my story. It's why it doesn't suit me, specifically. I ain't gonna knock anyone else for their choice in that matter, I'm just gonna make em feel welcome when they get back.

Speakin of -

View attachment 224227

Welcome back fam.
meh... i do think it was right to ditch the internet a bit, poppy and azure did help my head a lot along with meeting new groups on discord and ****, meeting more people and other crap did goodo :V

and meh whatever ya reason is, i imagine it does more good then bad, i don't know story don't think ya wanna tell, just my personal opinion that more then not stepping away temp and coming back, finishing both processes does a lot of good

and yay~ hugs~
c18eb4b8ede12c07814e240bb02b7d02.gif

to be honest not even sure if i'm back here yet :V only reason here is cause poppy was sharing whats going on in this thread and i saw how glum woomy was so i popped in to try and cheer moods up
View attachment 224228

Nah it's probably a fair assessment. You just wait'll the elliptical happens though.
giphy (1).gif

wats an elliptical?
Well yes, but considering what happens when I lose those -
View attachment 224229

I've felt it wise to diversify my charms.
probs, i don't think sucking at games is one of those ways to diversify, try language, still got a mouth when ya remove them
View attachment 224226

Would that mean it's now...

Sega Saturn?
AAAAAAAAYE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYE SOMEONE GOT IT SOMEONE GOT IT!
aniguns.png

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

A character
A stage
Twelve musical tracks
8-12 Spirits

Dark Souls:

Character: Artorias (not because of the Google leak, I supported him even before)

Stage: Anor Londo
It's set on the rotating tower; there is a switch that players can hit, to change the position of the bridge and make the tower higher or lower, but after use it gets locked and has a cooldown before it can be used again.
There are hazards, occasionally some undead in the background will launch their spears on the battlefield, and Ornstein+Smough will appear on-stage as boss.

Musics: Uhm... I've never been into Dark Souls' soundtrack but I guess there are 12 tracks that can be used for Smash, I just don't know which.

Spirits:
-Great Grey Wolf Sif
-Chosen Undead
-Solaire of Astora
-Dragonslayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough
-Artorias (Fighter Spirit)
-Mimic
-Gwyn Lord of Cinder
-Seath the Scaleless
-Manus Father of the Abyss
-Four Kings
-Stray Demon
-Gwynevre

EDIT:
Trailer...
Pit is flying through the sky with an happy-go-lucky mood.
Suddenly, for some reason, he can't fly anymore, and falls down.
There's a scene where Pit is falling with a shocked face, screaming, and then everything becomes dark.
On land, he gets up and looks around confused... everything is dark, but it's possible to see some shapes that look like tombs and swords in the ground.
he puts his hand close to one of those swords, and suddenly a bonfire lights up.
The visual is more clear now, it's a graveyard in a forest... regardless of the bonfire, everything is still very dark.
Something moves from the darkness... it attacks Pit, but it's unclear what it was.
From the shadows, Ganondorf and Ridley show up and try to attack this "thing", without success.
The foe attacks Ganondorf, and he manages to block the attack with his sword, doing a parry; in the meanwhile, Ridley takes advantage of the fact that the enemy is stunned to attack him. The enemy gets the hit, rolls back a bit and then stops himself by getting his sword stuck in the ground. Now, he's shown, he looks at the screen with a menacing sight.

Artorias - Rises from the Abyss

Then he rushes toward Ganondorf and Ridley and it's implied that they start fighting.

Gameplay of the newcomer is shown, along with the Anor Londo stage.

At the end of the trailer, it's shown that Ridley and Ganondorf are defeated, and Artorias is drinking an Estus Flask... suddenly he stops drinking and looks in the direction of Pit, who was left behind after being hit at the beginning of the trailer. Pit is scared but bravely holds his bow/blades with a determined face, and the trailer ends with this cliffhanger, like, "you are the next one!".

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
Minecraft

Character: Steve
The main man himself, it really can't be anyone else. Alex is gonna be an alt skin of him, and his other skins can be references of other Minecraft characters like the creeper and whatnot.

Stage: Minecraft
I imagine the Minecraft stage to be a dynamic field that is destructible and it changes depending on the destruction inflected upon it, shaping it to how we want it to look. We can even go underground if enough damage is dealt.

Music: Sweden, Double Time, Wet Hands, Agile Accelerando, Time is of the Essence, Minecraft, Living Mice, Biome Fest, Aria Math, Haunt Muskie, Danny, Subwoofer Lullaby.
Some of these songs will be remixes, while some will be original.

Spirits: Creeper, Pig, Diamond, Ender Dragon, Villager, Enderman, Spider, Skeleton, Zombie, The Wither.

Trailer: The Animal Crossing Villager would be running around like every other day. He'd be cutting trees, fishing, picking up fruit etc. Suddenly night falls and zombies start to rise up and attack him. Villager starts to panic until a valiant hero shows up out of nowhere and saves him. Cue in the title card: Steve picks a fight!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'd probably have left by now if I could. I tried to take a break during the Grinch era but I just couldn't look away. And it's not like I have a social life outside of the internet.

I came to this section because I was excited for Ultimate, that's all. But from start to finish I've been surrounded by people ripping at each other's throats over boxes, "leaks", politics, and if Shadow could work as an echo fighter. That's the Smash Bros fandom, I guess - no matter where I go there's always hostility, and with that, toxicity. Can't blame the mods for not being able to prevent that when trying to keep a fandom this large and diverse under control is a herculean task, although I part of me actually wishes they were harsher when it came to enforcing the rules.

This thread can be really laid back and chill most of the time. Just a bunch of nerds talking about the things we like. That's what I love about it, and that's why I've always jumped to defend it when someone came and mocked it. But when it gets bad, it can get really, really bad.

I'm not leaving. Not right now, at any rate. But this thread can just be exhausting and it sometimes makes me wonder if it's really healthy for me to be coming here so much.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright.

Work done, the weekend can finally start, let's be back to business.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm not leaving. Not right now, at any rate. But this thread can just be exhausting and it sometimes makes me wonder if it's really healthy for me to be coming here so much.
For what it's worth?

I really enjoy having you here.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Have caught up on everything that happened last night cos this is something where context is key

I'd first like to apologise if I've been short or unsympathetic towards any user who we now know was a victim of that utter ****stain.

Secondly, if anyone could PM me the identities of their former alts (who were apparently fairly active forum members?) that would be much appreciated, as I'm worried I could put my foot in it one day by going 'boy, x sure was a great user, really wish they posted more often!' Am aware that some users have been receiving multiple requests for PMs though, which must be exhausting, so please don't feel pressurised.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
well

that's not what I expected to wake up to this morning

edit: I know we want to leave this behind but could someone pm me who this dude's alts were and a basic summary of what happened last night

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

1. A character
  2. A stage
  3. Twelve musical tracks
  4. 8-12 Spirits
ill just say layton and yall can fill in the rest. i dont feel like doing it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom