• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Cyn Cyn Moydow Moydow @ Whatever mods are online right now

Brelooming messaged me on Discord, and he wants me to ask y'all to remove his name from the title.

D

Deleted member

I can get behind that

So from what I heard of the Switch ports of Resident Evil.,Capcom absolutely added nothing new to them. And it costs $40 where I live which is too much IMO. Guess I shouldn't be surprised by Capcom's antics.
RE4 stopped adding **** long time ago, and both REmake and Zero just added a few little things.

Not surprising at all, Better to get on PS4, Xbone or PC.
Lost ran for 6 years, starting off very well received but ending with one of the most divisive series finales ever. Game of Thrones started just a year after Lost ended and seems to be following this same path.
So basically keep an eye out for any promising 2020 series so you can avoid the inevitable disappointment after getting invested.
Lost main issue is that they just kept throwing **** without solving anything, building mystery is something easier than giving it a satisfactory resolution.
Or just have the entire show get cancelled like Netflix Daredevil.

****ing hell Marvel why.
At least it ended up well, better than to drag on like the mentioned Lost.

D

Deleted member

Been reading Edge of the Spiderverse recently.

They just came up with all kinds of random stuff for this; each issue is radically different in theming, lol. Best one was probably the issue that focused on Spider Gwen, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hahahaha!
Alicia....gif

That's hot, that's hot.:denzel:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The fact that Life Will Change isn't available in Smash Bros. is a crime.

If somebody could send this to Sakurai it would be greatly appreciated.
1558297818037.png

Maybe this will make him put it in...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Been replaying Sonic Generations...

Using Super Sonic in the standard Modern levels absolutely breaks the game, and I love it!

D

Deleted member

I finally got Kirby Star Allies. Why isn't Daroach playable in Smash yet?
Welcome to the life of a Kirby fan who wants post-Superstar content in Smash.

Seriously, there's like, at least 5+ Kirby characters that would be perfect for Smash and the franchise still gets passed up.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Seriously, there's like, at least 5+ Kirby characters that would be perfect for Smash and the franchise still gets passed up.
Sakurai: Kirby ended at Air Ride in terms of characters.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Sakurai cares about his real children, not the foster ones.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Idon Idon .

You know about Houseki no Kuni, right? The one with the gem girl that isn't Steven Universe?

Think you can tell me more about it? 'cuz I'm quit interested abotu this show, but I just need some more info before I dive deeper.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The title should have been made to

“No such thing as a perfect show ending”

D

Deleted member

generations is honestly the best 3d sonic game imo
Generations is great. While Sonic Colors is probably my favorite Sonic game, Generations comes really close. I'd like to see Sonic Team capture that level of polish and creativity again someday.

D

Deleted member

Also Sakurai in Smash 4: Here's Pit but from Hot Topic lol.

His choices are...puzzling, at times, ha ha.
tbf dark pit took like 5 seconds of effort to make

sakurai probably just how how much ki:u content they were adding and decided to flex a little more

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

sakurai probably just how how much ki:u content they were adding and decided to flex a little more
no you're wrong, dark pit is the reason we didn't get k rool or ridley or snake or mewtwo or lucas or isaac or chorus kids or

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hey Idon Idon .

You know about Houseki no Kuni, right? The one with the gem girl that isn't Steven Universe?

Think you can tell me more about it? 'cuz I'm quit interested abotu this show, but I just need some more info before I dive deeper.
jeez alright fine then.gif

Basically, you follow a cast of sapient gems lead by their mysterious monk master.
The gems themselves aren't organic, so they can be shattered and broken and put back together once again, some gems being made of stronger or more fragile materials. While they can be repaired, any lost limbs will also lose them a part of their memories.

They all have different roles to play, one of which is defending the rest of the gems from the mysterious Lunarians who appear from the sky and seek to destroy the gems and take their remains. They are the antagonist of the series and they can strike at any time and any place.

The protagonist is Phosphophyllite, Phos for short, a gem with a lot of heart, enthusiasm, and curiosity, but isn't particularly intelligent or strong. One of the highlights of the show is highlighting how she grows and changes throughout and how the other gems react to her and each other and how the interactions change throughout the series.

Also, for 3D CGI anime, this is probably the prettiest I've ever personally seen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I know that. I just like making jokes about DP 'cause I don't like him very much, lol. :p

Cutting him from Smash wouldn't have gotten us another character. He's in because of how near effortless it is to implement him the way they do.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
generations is honestly the best 3d sonic game imo
Yeah, no doubt for me, as well

Imo, Generations perfected the 3d gameplay, and the stage design is really top notch (Except for maybe Planet Wisp, that one's a pain to come back to for me)

That being said though, never really been a fan of Classic Sonic's levels in this game. Idk, they just don't give me the rush of adrenaline that Modern Sonic's do, and just kinda feels out of place, imo. Still good, just not as good as the Modern ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom