• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

thing me like = good
thing me dislike = bad
except if thing me like is smashboards
you're acting as if anyone actually likes smashboards or comes here of their own volition instead of being forced by gwen's subtle mind control so she can continue using us as pawns in her game to be the most liked user until the end of time

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Speaking of lurkers, I'm still tripping over the fact that mariotehplumber actually lurks here, or he's one of our members. Like, google theory was pretty much proven to be his doing yesterday and it kinda freaks me out cause he's sort of like the Illuminati of this thread.
How would you know he was involved in the Google theory? Just because he said “Google theory LOL on your video’s comments section?

D

Deleted member

I’m excited, I just wish this trailer actually told us what the game is about.

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
Speaking of lurkers, I'm still tripping over the fact that mariotehplumber actually lurks here, or he's one of our members. Like, google theory was pretty much proven to be his doing yesterday and it kinda freaks me out cause he's sort of like the Illuminati of this thread.
Dude, not even we're crazy enough to buy that many Rosalina amiibo.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
How would you know he was involved in the Google theory? Just because he said “Google theory LOL on your video’s comments section?
yeah. considering he is heavily believed to be the one that created the grinch leak, and the fact that he saw my video almost as soon as it came out, means he's lurking here and I'm willing to bet that he's only here because he is involved google theory.
And what’s wrong with that?
bro...

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
yeah. considering he is heavily believed to be the one that created the grinch leak, and the fact that he saw my video almost as soon as it came out, means he's lurking here and I'm willing to bet that he's only here because he is involved google theory.

bro...
That is not enough evidence, Cla. That barely means anything. Think what you will, but you’re just assuming based on little evidence.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
That is not enough evidence, Cla. That barely means anything. Think what you will, but you’re just assuming based on little evidence.
Yes, I am assuming. But I have very good reasons for assuming. He is a known troll who already creating the biggest fake leak in smash history, or was at least a part of it, who is stalking this thread to the point where he comments on my video the very moment it comes out, and the only thing he says is about the Google Theory. I think there is a lack of actual evidence but if anyone would've made that "leak", I'm willing to bet it was him

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
the fact that mods don't give more than one **** about people getting horny asf but when someone tells another person to eat a **** as a joke they flip their **** because of the guise of context
View attachment 221254
Yeah that is pretty weird lol... with how insistent some people are about expressing how horny they are you’d think that it’d be cracked down now since someone who happens to look at the site may be upset by it...

tea.png

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yes, I am assuming. But I have very good reasons for assuming. He is a known troll who already creating the biggest fake leak in smash history, or was at least a part of it, who is stalking this thread to the point where he comments on my video the very moment it comes out, and the only thing he says is about the Google Theory. I think there is a lack of actual evidence but if anyone would've made that "leak", I'm willing to bet it was him
Maybe, but that still doesn’t mean he did it. I don’t think that is enough evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom