• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Zinith Zinith I just want to let you know that I still enjoy playing as Yoshi
I just don't do it quite as much anymore

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can I come with you? I'm probably going there anyway, so I'd rather not have to go alone. :upsidedown:
Wow there buddy, one person at a time please.

That, and you need to contribute to the Kasumi Klan if you want to come with us.
dance kasumi 2.gif

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
In that case, I hope there is spaghetti in hell.View attachment 214825
"Nice of Satan to invite us over for a picnic, eh Luigi?"

"I hope he made L̼̘̣̩͍͔̣͍̈ͦ̀̿ͦ̌̔ͭ̊͊̍͐̋ͧ̍̈́̆ͫͅO͕̘̥̭̟͕̤̻̰̳͎̊́́ͮͣ̽̐̄ͪ̋͛̐͒̀̚T̝̹͈̦̝̞͖͖̳̝̼̥̰͇̯͍̅̆̃ͤS͇̮̙̜̬͇͙̱̺̪̱͐͋ͦ̿̇͌͐̎͆̅̇͋̎̚ͅA͙̺̖̣̯͓̮̭͕̳̞̝͖͇ͧ̃ͦ̒̅̐ͪ̐ͮ͊ͨ̌̓ͮ̿ͅ ̞̬̭̙͔̙̙̥͖̗̲̳̺͙̣̥͖̍͒̋̓̽̍͛͑ͦ͗ͭS͇̤̘̱̮̙̄ͩ̍̈͛͋͋̉̈̈P͔͉̺̲̘͉͚͈̠̋̀ͬ͌͋ͣͪ͆ͬͅȂ̠̮̟͎̥͍͍͑̂ͤ́͐͒̀G͈̺̙̰̗̥͉ͦ͂͐̈́͊̆̍̂́͆ͮ̚̚H͈̺͓̥͉̭͔̤͈͕̙̳͔̫̜̩̜̹̄͐̇̾ͫͯ̅̐͋͊ͨͭE̝̫̱̯̙̠̜̩̜͚̗͛̔̉ͦ̄̑͐͋̏͛͑̾̌ͧͅT͖͇̗̹͆̊̃̿̓̆̇ͬͮ̔ͧ̐̄͑͒ͬ̐̚ͅT̟͇͕͕̞̹̭̙͈͒͒ͭ͛̈͛ͪ̊ͯ̓ͅḬ̞͖͙̰̩̺̲͎̙̩̟̈̆ͯ͆ͤ ̹͓̦̞̭̲̱͚̹̜̞ͤ̽́̐

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh my **** it’s the return of @faygoshill
listen

listen

it aint johnny blaze, so i dont care

robbie reyes can rev up his ghost dodge all he wants but i wont give a damn
Maybe Blaze will make small appearances here and there (like the one he did in AoS)
Dude.

Dude.

Get the **** out of here with that ****. The Flash is a ****ing tragic character. He's created alternate timelines in which he lived just to see his dead mom again, only to have to let her go in order to restore order to the multiverse. He's had to watch her die multiple times when he was too slow to save her, and finally had to kill a man to stop it from happening again. He's failed to save his wife from the same fate against the same villain. He's become death incarnate and isolated himself from everyone he knew to save them from dying at the mere touch of him. He's ****ing broken the DC multiverse. Twice.

And that's just Barry Allen. Don't get me started on Wally West, Bart, Iris II or any of the others.

"Mary Sue can't lose at anything". Bite me.
Barry always ****ing timelines...speaking of Flash tho...I should probably get back into the show (or wait until season 6)
Were all here talking about superhero films yet y'all sleeping on Brightburn.

Granted that's more of a supervillain film.
It ain’t Marvel/DC/TMNT/meme so we can’t trust it
My gimmick is being the only raccoon person on this site.
You’re a trash panda

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, an admin here or whoever else deals with this kind of stuff, should make your little Kasumi gif an emote here lol
Bruh.
1556742088719.png

I'm not ready for this kind of responsibility and fame.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Don't know if this was already posted here (This thread moves along so fast x_x)

So yeah... Double reveal at E3 ?

D

Deleted member

Dude.

Dude.

Get the **** out of here with that ****. The Flash is a ****ing tragic character. He's created alternate timelines in which he lived just to see his dead mom again, only to have to let her go in order to restore order to the multiverse. He's had to watch her die multiple times when he was too slow to save her, and finally had to kill a man to stop it from happening again. He's failed to save his wife from the same fate against the same villain. He's become death incarnate and isolated himself from everyone he knew to save them from dying at the mere touch of him. He's ****ing broken the DC multiverse. Twice.

And that's just Barry Allen. Don't get me started on Wally West, Bart, Iris II or any of the others.

flash man run fast

speed guy

very cool

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Unrelated question: How much of my soul would I have to pay to get someone to draw me Thanos Fawful?

D

Deleted member

I remember when people used to dislike the addition of Rocket Raccoon in UMvC3.

Thankfully that changed after a while, since he fits MvC pretty well and looks great in-game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Don't know if this was already posted here (This thread moves along so fast x_x)

I've only seen it get posted about 7 times after I first posted it

D

Deleted member

Crossing fingers for Erdrick/Eight and Steve/Banjo.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Dude.

Dude.

Don't forget he's also had to deal with training one of his closest friends and his love interest after they got speedforce Powers, only to see BOTH of them going evil after a short time

flash man run fast

speed guy

very cool
I Saw the post, was ready to rant

Then I Saw who posted it

You trolling little ****

Welcome back

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't imagine myself surviving through the life of Flash.

He had to dealt with the events of Darkest Night, which I just would not survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom