• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've been thinking about Zardposting more for a while now. Like I won't go to Zinith levels with it but it might be fun to start building up a library of Charizard gifs and images to react with.

Will probably mix in some Squirtle and Bulb/Ivysuar posting too.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I will repeat this one more time:

I do NOT treat my Yoshiposting as a gimmick!!! Me bringing my boi up is one of the most natural things I do on the internet. It's not something I "keep up" with, it's something I AM. :yoshi:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At the same time, I want to have a gimmick. I want to have some reason to actually stand out here, which I don't really have. But at the same time, I don't want to annoy people or anything. I know some people didn't like the Scottposting or Yoshiposting, and don't want to risk pushing people away just to stand out
really the only things i would consider a "gimmick" is zinith's yoshiposting and tot's scottposting

most of us here don't have a gimmick, yeah

D

Deleted member

I would FNAFpost more but I don’t want to be judged. Would I be judged?

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

I do NOT treat my Yoshiposting as a gimmick!!! Me bringing my boi up is one of the most natural things I do on the internet. It's not something I "keep up" with, it's something I AM. :yoshi:
I didn't treat mine as a gimmick either. But now, I do see that it kind of was. I guess I've just taken the mindset of everyone else who thought of it as merely just that, and wanted me to stop.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I draw ecchi, and that's about it, but calling me an artist is purely subjective until you evaluate the work yourself. It's just that I don't draw as often as I'd like nor is it a trait I want to be defined by. Mythra is the only person to have seen my stuff. The SFW content goes to my dA gallery, though some of the content dances around the lewd edge. That, and I suffer from "My own worst critic" Syndrome.

Besides, I quite prefer being a Jack-of-all-trades guy.
Bro, we share so much in common, no joke,, I have this syndrome too and I'm not even sure if I should call myself a artist or not, since in all cases, I draw so rarely now those days. I just think I'm OK honestly.
God damn, she looks really cool. I love her design really. Yeaaah, I did see her before! Once though... I like that my suspicions on her species was more or less on the dot. Speaking of chimeras, I have one, but she needs fixing/coloring.
Heeey, thanks! It really mean alot to me seeing peoples liking my ideas. :) Though, her species isn't something that is define I say, she is a shapeshifting alien who base her look and action around succubus, and she can change into anything she want or even changes other peoples into anything she want. But if we're going into details, let's go into PM, OK? :p (btw, love to see that chimera, in private of course)
Looks like a NieR character with influences from Undertale, and some kind of puzzle game vibe. You are probably the first sprite artist I've recently followed in ages. The last one I knew was quite King of Fighters and JoJo-centric.
The Undertale vibe was 100% what I was going for.

And wow, thanks for saying that! For that, I share a drawing done by my sister. :)
The Red Titan Color.jpg

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
At the same time, I want to have a gimmick. I want to have some reason to actually stand out here, which I don't really have. But at the same time, I don't want to annoy people or anything. I know some people didn't like the Scottposting or Yoshiposting, and don't want to risk pushing people away just to stand out
Good heart, positive attitude, supportive user.

's what I think of.

I don’t even think I have a gimmick.
Voiceover dude.

I know you're not the only one around here but you're the most visible I see.

D

Deleted member

all of you guys whining over gimmicks when you know the best one's already been claimed

anyways have you tried this delicious soda called faygo

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was worried I was going to have a hard time finding memes and imagines for Ivysaur, but then I remembered Uair was a thing.

For real ya'll, don't worry about having "gimmicks". You're real people, not fictional characters fighting for popularity to stay relevant lest you be forgotten by the uncaring producers who demand the writers to focus on just the most popular ones. I think...
But Sish, I need to break a 3-1 like-to-post ratio somehow.

Nah but seriously though, I wanna Zardpost more mostly for fun, not for attention. Although attention would still be nice.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
But Pichu is the one with gimmicks. Smh Gwendolyn you stupid, learn some Melee, you take too many showers.
fun fact: your ability to play melee actually decreases the more frequently you shower, because the stench of weeks-fermented cakey sweat throws off your opponent and lowers their concentration

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
This is a very wholesome thing to say.

The thing is, if your personality stands out enough (which yours does, trust me) you don't need a gimmick for people to like you
Tbh, a lot of people who use gimmicks don't need Them to be liked. People who start gimmicks to be liked often aren't

D

Deleted member

fun fact: your ability to play melee actually decreases the more frequently you shower, because the stench of weeks-fermented cakey sweat throws off your opponent and lowers their concentration
Melee players when they try to explain that they can't shower as that would be showering away their skill:
05903a89-2155-4258-8923-b3dc33573eeb.png

Gamers are oppressed but they got nothing compared to Melee players so can we get an F for the most oppressed group of all?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Maybe to you it’s not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom