• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think I'm gonna go watch Infinity War again tonight.

**** it why not.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Okay, so I guess you can vote anybody in. Three votes maximum, but you can do less if you want. You all still have two left (assuming you puts yourselves in), and everyone else has 3.

Still not sure when I should start, though.
I nominate myself and Nancy Drew again!! We gotta get first eventually, right? Nancy's second-place last time was really impressive imo

LOL

D

Deleted member

I love Minecraft, but considering that I heard the Minecraft movie is live-action, I do not have high hopes for it to be honest.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay, so I guess you can vote anybody in. Three votes maximum, but you can do less if you want. You all still have two left (assuming you puts yourselves in), and everyone else has 3.

Still not sure when I should start, though.
Im feeling killy today, I vote myself in. How many votes do Inhave left?

D

Deleted member

STILL thinking about Wario.
How is he practically immortal? How is he immune to getting crushed or burned? How does he manage to gain power from getting hit with no drawbacks? How can his body just be flattened like that with zero repercussions? Why does getting hit reverse this? How does he heal from getting literally cut in half?

Wario's an enigma man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
27 spots filled, so 21 to go. Should I bother using images? I may have a hard time finding some (Poipoi).

I nominate myself and Nancy Drew again!! We gotta get first eventually, right? Nancy's second-place last time was really impressive imo

LOL
Okay, make that 25 spots.

Im feeling killy today, I vote myself in. How many votes do Inhave left?
Two more.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
STILL thinking about Wario.
How is he practically immortal? How is he immune to getting crushed or burned? How does he manage to gain power from getting hit with no drawbacks? How can his body just be flattened like that with zero repercussions? Why does getting hit reverse this? How does he heal from getting literally cut in half?

Wario's an enigma man.
His stage? Unforgiving
His specials? A death sentence
His mustache? Perfect

D

Deleted member

I want everyone to stop what they're doing so I can show you all what the Hell I'm seeing right now. We really do live in a society.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom