• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is Geno's hair really supposed to be red tape? A.k.a "excessive bureaucracy or adherence to rules and formalities, especially in public business?"
I don't even know what it's supposed to be honestly and I'm a fan of him if I had to guess it's probably Wood Scraping but I don't recall it being stated in the game so I don't know.

It's either fabric or Wood Scrapings.

Edit: It's apart of the hat so I assume it's Fabric actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I find hell to be quite appropriate tbh
Us idiotic babies: Too wimpy to ask even a real person on a date much less someone we know online

The OmegaChad Golden: Simply demands an image of someone's face. Doesn't even ask. You KNOW what this tiger is here for and he's gonna get it.

D

Deleted member

Don't really know if an image depicting a gas chamber should be allowed tbh, probably taking it too far.
If it was making a specific reference to the holocaust, I'd be iffy too. However, the fact that it's a gas chamber is not the joke nor is it the focus of the image I posted.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Us idiotic babies: Too wimpy to ask even a real person on a date much less someone we know online

The OmegaChad Golden: Simply demands an image of someone's face. Doesn't even ask. You KNOW what this tiger is here for and he's gonna get it.
Don’t say us as if I’m not engaged
I’ve ascended above you mortals

D

Deleted member

I'd take Erdrick over Sora, because Dragon Quest is more interesting than Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd take Erdrick over Sora, because Dragon Quest is more interesting than Kingdom Hearts.
Geno > Erdrick > Sora in my opinion. I'd take the characters in that order and support those characters in that order, Easy.

D

Deleted member

....I ****ing almost died laughing after reading this
:joyful:

D

Deleted member

You are correct.
The tiger wanted Incineroar in Smash, he got that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay, I mean "looks more interesting". I saw clips and trailers of them.
On the subject of very invalid comparisons based on experiences we have never had, Devil May Cry looks significantly worse than Learning How To Read The Chinese Language (NES, 2021)

Roberk

Smash Champion
If it was making a specific reference to the holocaust, I'd be iffy too. However, the fact that it's a gas chamber is not the joke nor is it the focus of the image I posted.
Ehh, the chamber is the joke/focus of the image, it's Erdrick gassing his DLC competition: Geno and Sora. A slight to those characters' fans while using a method that killed millions of people horribly is pretty offensive.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Trying not to take it personally that people stopped being interested in the comic thing rn tbh
Oh thank god I thought you thought I was actually flirting and not just meme'ing due to you making a post but not liking mine, leading me to a quick panic that my classic joke didn't land

I'm interested, but you see TB it's missing one key thing, and that's a goth gamer girl. I think that's gonna get a lot of fans.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh thank god I thought you thought I was actually flirting and not just meme'ing due to you making a post but not liking mine, leading me to a quick panic that my classic joke didn't land

I'm interested, but you see TB it's missing one key thing, and that's a goth gamer girl. I think that's gonna get a lot of fans.
Believe me, if I thought you were actually flirting with me I would be flattered but still hard pass

I do get kind of a sick satisfaction from rejecting people but that’s mostly due to the spite I built up over being rejected for a lot of things over my life lmao

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Believe me, if I thought you were actually flirting with me I would be flattered but still hard pass

I do get kind of a sick satisfaction from rejecting people but that’s mostly due to the spite I built up over being rejected for a lot of things over my life lmao
TB out here just flexing on all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom